Vacation - Two - Cover

Vacation - Two

Copyright© 2008 by Dual Writer

Chapter 52

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 52 - The continued adventures of Steve and Sue Sharp and their enlarging group of friends. Enjoy the romance, the action, the adventure and relationships the couple have. This next part of the story (Part 2 of Vacation Two) is written with more than just implied sex. There are scenes that may cause some sensory excitement. Not extensive. Puritans can skip them and those who enjoy some titillation can do what you do.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic  

I woke up seeing the numerals on the clock click to five fifty. After taking a deep breath, I slid from bed and began my morning routine. I wanted to make a list of things I wanted accomplished before Christmas. I also wanted my head clear for the Lear school I was attending.

Kissing the girls awake brought the usual protestations, but they all did get up and begin the day.

I had coffee with Glenda while I made my list. It wasn't that long, but it covered a variety of areas that I would need all of my leaders to help me with.

First, this morning I asked Tiny whether or not it was our responsibility to house the crew onshore. He said he thought so, but would check with John. He said it was a tradeoff though, because if we paid for onshore housing, they got a lower salary.

I kissed the girls goodbye at seven forty-five, in anticipation of the class starting at eight. Boy, was I wrong. When I entered the operations building at the Aero Park, Pete asked why I was so early.

"I figured the school would start at eight or at the latest eight-thirty."

Pete laughed, "Please, these guys are hardly awake at eight. This morning, they are supposed to start at nine, but they will probably tell you ten tomorrow and Wednesday. They do fly late though and they do tend to continue teaching long after five. They are definitely not early birds like you and your whole company."

Instead of just sitting, I walked over to the charter office and up to my office there to look over any reports that may have been left for me. I was able to sit in my office and watch activity both outside, in front of the building, the hangars across the tarmac, and inside the hangars on both sides of me. By eight thirty, almost all of the little 152s and 172s were out of the hangars, prepared for student pilots. Ryan's plane was also parked ready to go. When it was getting close to nine, I went back to the ops building, ready for the school.

The three instructors introduced themselves and discussed the agenda over the three days. We watched an hour movie on the Lear navigational system. When that was complete, they handed out workbooks that would help us learn the system. Next was another movie about the intricate instruments and gauges of the Lear. It was comforting to know that the instructors said that we would eventually learn them all, but right now if a gauge was reading out of the ordinary, a cockpit alarm would go off and a small flashing red lamp would appear within the gauge. We could interpret the reading on the gauge by using the flip chart and follow the description line to the contents. They did make it simple, considering how complicated an airplane it was.

We ate a catered lunch and went back to class. The afternoon was more of the same. We studied the navigation system completely, from startup through landing. It really wasn't far off from the way my instrument instructor had taught me, so I didn't really have a problem.

Around five thirty, the lead instructor said he would meet us with our flying clothes on around nine-thirty to ten o'clock. He reminded us that we should not drink anything twelve hours before we were to fly. The other five men and I just nodded, knowing we would have a few beers for supper anyway.

When I arrived home, the place was busy. I usually experience people coming in after work until the place rocked. This time when I got there the place was already rocking. The four little ones were wound up, running all over, playing one form of chase that only they knew the rules to. The women were busy getting food on the table and the guys were all gabbing about their day.

I hardly had a sip from a frosty mug before it was time to sit down to eat. Sue said that Mercy, Juanita, and she had a ton to tell me but would wait till later.

Finally, when the tables had been cleared and some form of order had been established, Sue and the girls had me sit with them in the living room with the three little ones.

Sue began, "The Magellan people came today and began the remodeling. I changed a couple of things in anticipation of chartering it with a crew. They said the changes were inconsequential, so it wasn't a problem."

"We went through the big boat very carefully so that we would know what was there and what wasn't. There are enough linens to last the whole trip without washing a sheet. Not really, but it seems like it. There are plenty of towels and bath stuff. They have not just a couple, but a case of extra toothbrushes on board. So if we have unexpected guests, they can have clean teeth. The onboard stockroom has lots of personal hygiene products, tons of soap for the body, the dishwasher, and the clothes washer."

Mercy said, "The way the bedrooms are now, is perfect for us. There is a small study off the master stateroom that we will convert to three beds with rails. We can change this room around constantly, as it has enough room to hold even the five additional kids we're getting."

Juanita added, "We're going to store some of the furniture that is now in the below deck lounge so the little ones have more room to play. We're also going to put some gates up so they won't get out easily. I'm sure Carson will figure out how, but Kate said he minds well. The good thing is that we're having the one wall removed between the galley and the lounge so we can see into the lounge. Whoever is cooking or preparing anything can watch the kids."

Sue took over again, "I worked out with John where we wanted phones in addition to the boat's communication system. We also fixed locations for computers, TVs and personal radar displays. If we had to, we could leave next week, but we have over a month, so we'll get everything done we want to get done."

John was sitting with us and finally spoke up. "I've found two more boats of hundred and five feet and one that is a hundred and twenty-five feet. Both of the boats have been used for charter cruises so they are both ready for paying customers. They both had recent bottom cleanings, and both have existing crews that we need to run through Interpol and the FBI. We ran the crew from your new boat and they are all clean. I think you can have three crews for four boats, since they won't all be out at once. If it comes to that, we'll get more people."

"John, you need to talk to Tiny about more boats since he's the one gung-ho on starting this charter cruise company."

John replied, "I already talked to him, and he said to mention it to you to see if you have any major objections. You don't, so I guess it's a go. Oh, yes, I almost forgot. We bought a hundred and fifty foot motor launch today. This thing is plush and ready for any kind of party known to man. It was such a good deal that Tiny and I couldn't keep from buying it."

"That's not normal, John. How many charters are we going to get to keep up a hundred and fifty foot boat?"

"Lots Steve," John said. "The boat is chartered continuously up through next July. I think we'll do okay with it."

"So why was it on the market if it's in so much demand?" I had to ask.

"Easy," John said, "the couple who own the charter company are busting up. The finance company they own boat with said that they had to sell it immediately or they would repossess it."

"Okay, I'm game, what did you steal a hundred and fifty foot yacht for, you gangster?" I asked John, laughing and almost crying.

"Enough that I could immediately remarket the boat and almost double our investment. They don't have time, I do."

"I suppose I should look at all of this and say 'sweet, ' then go smoke some of the loco weed that you guys are using."

John said, "You bring the luck out. People who don't know you, shake your hand and know you won't screw them, either short or long term. They are willing to take their rock bottom number because you are involved. You have that lucky horseshoe up your butt."

Shawna had heard some of the tirade said, "He not only kissed the Blarney Stone, he fucking made love to it."

I smiled at everyone and said, "The luck was always right here. I just came along and unlocked it so we could all enjoy it."

Tiny said, "Amen."

When we went to bed, I questioned Sue, Mercy, Juanita, and Kate about whether they had gone through the boat completely. They said they would do it again tomorrow to make sure they had looked and poked around the entire boat.

Sue said, "We didn't notice before but the big bed is much bigger than a king. It's a custom that's almost two feet wider than a king size. It's big enough we can get another candidate for the harem."

With that I grabbed Sue and put her over my knee gently and squeezed and patted her luscious butt, telling her how naughty she was to even think that way.

This night, Juanita demanded some loving, next Kate said she needed to feel loved. Of course, after that it was time to love up my second and my first wives. By the time ten-thirty came, I was limp, my dick was limp, and no amount of cajoling would get it back up.

Wednesday became a big day in my life, Ho, Ho, Ho. At breakfast, before running out to the Aero Park, Sue wanted to fit me with a Santa suit, Ho, Ho, Ho. The entire time I was trying it on, I was either being groped by horny ladies, or laughed at by my comrades, Ho, Ho, Ho. They even had me try on the fake beard, then asked me if I wanted to eat any pussy. Ho, Ho, Ho. Apparently there was going to be a Christmas thing at the two clothing factories, one at the main shop and one out at the business park, which would include Santa giving away presents. Ho, Ho, Ho. The clothing fit, the extra pillow helped make the pants fit, and the fake beard made me unrecognizable. Ho, Ho, Ho.

I made it to the Aero Park by nine-thirty, which was still early. When the four guys showed up, the students were ready to go. All of us had done the preflight inspections on the four aircraft. One was mine, and the other three were Lear training school aircraft. We divided up into teams and took off to continue to learn the aircraft characteristics and the flight navigational system. We flew till we were low on fuel, landed, refueled, and took off again. When we finally settled on the runway at four forty-five on Wednesday, I felt confident I could fly the plane anywhere, anytime. I had also learned a lot about being an instructor pilot. This had been a good course.

Upon finishing up for the day, we met in the operations building training room. There, the instructors began giving out our certificates and entries for our logbook. When they addressed me they said, "Our thanks to Steve and his company for hosting this school here. As all four of you know from flying with him, Steve is one of our best pilots, and certainly one of the safest. To commemorate your accomplishment, here is a plaque from Bombardier to show our appreciation and to honor your flying ability."

"Now the good part for most of you guys. If you have flown a Lear with their navigational system, you will be able to fly most Gulfstreams and their navigational system. Steve, I understand you haven't flown the Gulfstream yet, so we have one reserved tomorrow morning. You will be checked out on the Gulfstream V. If you do it the way we think you will, you'll be cleared to pilot the bird in either the right or the left seat."

"Thanks, guys. But you know what I want to fly? I want to fly a fighter, I want to go up to Mach 2, I want to do loops, rolls, and dives that pull your guts out at the last minute. I want to fly crazy for a few minutes. Sure, I know it's important to fly safe but I want to be nuts too. Right now though, I want to thank all of you for saying nice things about me."

One of the instructors said, "Too bad you're getting a late start on this stuff. Otherwise, we could probably get you into a Navy fighter school. The Air Force is all stacked up with people who can fly, but not the Navy. They have carrier positions open all the time."

"I'd do that. I'm only thirty-one going on thirty-two, so I still have time."

"Naw, you don't," the instructor said. "They like to get guys out of college and teach them to fly. They're flying hot stuff by twenty-five to twenty-six max. Even with your experience, they would never let you fly current stuff. If you want to take a chance, join the Air National Guard and see if you can get into a fighter wing. They might let you fly fighters."

"That's a thought," I said, contemplating the comment.

"Remember though, that you could be in an immediate call-up that might send you to the Near East to fly sorties over sand."

"There is that, isn't there," I said, thinking a little more practically.

We finished up and the instructors refueled their Lears, and took off heading home.

The students all shook hands and departed for our homes.

The meal was just about over by the time I arrived at the patio. They had saved me some meatloaf, mashed potatoes, green beans, and lots of gravy. I stuffed it down with a couple of beers and joined the guys in their discussion of the day.

Star was with them, discussing her tool finds for the day. She was handing out CDs that contained photos, the write-up, and a short video of the creator using the item. We put one in the player for the big screen and let Star emcee the show. Each tool was unique. Of the seven she had, three were definitely marketable. The other four could be, but would not be as profitable.

Abe said he would try to duplicate the manufacture of the pieces and get back with us. Star said she had a full day tomorrow, and the rest of the week, with scheduled showings of various instruments. Next she inserted a CD that had a PowerPoint presentation on it. The presentation went through some common problems that companies had with marketing, giving a few brief descriptions of what our company did to become a multi-national, multi-billion dollar company. The conclusion to the presentation was a brief speech by Phil, saying that to find out when the next seminar would be held to call our 1-800 number. The whole thing was very professional.

I congratulated Star, and asked how she was going to get the presentation out to corporations. "Easy, Steve, I'm having CDs made up a thousand at a time and sending them to companies within specific geographic areas. When we have sufficient clients paid up for a class, we will work out where the class will be held."

Phil said, "I just about have four days worth of material to teach from. If they go out and use what I give them, they could take us on, except we are already first in the market."

"Star, do you have a preference for when the first seminar will take place?"

"I sure do," Star exclaimed. The first one will be the last week in January, right here in Tampa. The second one will be two weeks later in St. Petersburg. From there we're going to Miami, Orlando, and Jacksonville. We may have enough people for a seminar in Tallahassee. We'll see, but we already have enough people to max out our first five seminars."

I answered her as I was leaving the group, "Sounds good to me, keep it going, and be sure to ask for help any time you need it."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.