Vacation - Two - Cover

Vacation - Two

Copyright© 2008 by Dual Writer

Chapter 49

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 49 - The continued adventures of Steve and Sue Sharp and their enlarging group of friends. Enjoy the romance, the action, the adventure and relationships the couple have. This next part of the story (Part 2 of Vacation Two) is written with more than just implied sex. There are scenes that may cause some sensory excitement. Not extensive. Puritans can skip them and those who enjoy some titillation can do what you do.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic  

Friday was pretty much the usual, with Abe talking up the idea among his men. Since everyone interacts, by lunch time, everyone in the main and auxiliary buildings was talking about what kind of toys they made to use in their work. Debbie decided Star would be the best choice to work with me to oversee the project, so I stopped out at the charter service, presented her with the opportunity, and watched her rush around, cleaning out her desk to move to the shop.

I told her to make sure she went over everything with Pete's niece so there wouldn't be any screw-ups over the weekend for charters and rentals. Star said it was her weekend to be off anyway, so another person could be hired by next weekend to take up the slack, if necessary.

An hour after I was back at the shop, Star presented herself to me asking where I wanted her to work. I asked Debbie where Star should be and she pointed at my desk in our office. "Until she gets to know everyone around here, I want her where she can ask me questions. Some of these guys are going to give her a hard time because they may remember her face from her previous job. I want them to learn she is an educated, hard working, knowledgeable, and valuable employee. When I feel it's right, I'll put her in the empty cube near Deanne."

I had Star come up to my office with a notepad, where I spent an hour giving her the information of the various projects we were going to do. I introduced her to Phil and Judy, explaining that we were going to work on some seminars for marketing and customer service too. She would have to help organize these, plus all of the planning when it came time to do them.

When we were done, Star said, "Thank you for selecting me to do this for you. I've wanted to work with you, or be a special friend to you and Sue, from the beginning. I'm honored that you're entrusting me to put this together. I'll do my best to make this work for the company."

"Come downstairs with me for a bit, Star. I want you to see a couple of things. When we entered the shop, we stopped and watched some welders working on a frame. Tim was watching the men work and occasionally measuring a length or angle. It became apparent he was training new employees that had just come from the school. It seemed like every time he stopped them that he pointed to one of the "Perfect" signs on the wall.

In sheet metal department, four guys were measuring, cutting, and forming pieces of sheet metal. You could see how they worked together and all checked the finished product before it was stacked on the completed bench.

When we walked into the motor department, a crowd was around an engine stand where Robert and Roberta were getting ready to start a just completed engine. We watched as they started the engine, ran it through several tests, then everyone there yelled and applauded as the motor was being shut down. Roberta hollered out, "Now that's fucking Perfect!"

When she turned to see me with Star, she covered her mouth and said, "Oops."

I calmed her down saying, "It's always neat to see you happy with the job you just did."

"This is one of Gene's engines that he needs as a spare. I was just trying to make it the best I could."

"In other words, Roberta, it is the usual great work you and Robert put out."

She blushed, "Well we have to try to outdo what we've done before. They all have to be perfect to go out the door." She pointed at the 'Is it perfect?' sign over the door.

Star said to me, "I see what you're trying to get at. Everyone here gives their best. All of us do it right. That's how the company succeeds."

"You got it the first time around, Star. We're all one big team. We all do everything we can to produce perfect products for our customers. Now watch how everyone cleans up in the evening. You'll need to clean up your desk before you go home as well. Debbie will direct you if you need assistance."

I had to straighten up my desk too as I had a couple of pieces of paper and a notebook strewn around the desk. I finished, shut off the lights and took off for the house, anxious for supper, as tonight we were having the caterer out to do an old fashioned fish fry.

There was only a small tent with some frying vats and preparation tables. We weren't going to have that many out tonight, as a lot of people were taking some time off to go various places for the Thanksgiving weekend. They were going to make a week out of it.

I joined Susan and Henry in the lounge chairs having a drink. It was the first time we had all just sat together by ourselves enjoying each other's company. It was very relaxed and very enjoyable.

When Kevin came in with Crystal, the noise level rose several decibels. They were followed by a bunch from the main shop, and a couple from the utility body shop. There was even a couple show up that worked the T-shirt plant. They were regulars every Friday. Pretty soon, some of the school people showed up, along with some of the cart plant people. As usual, in no time at all, the patio went from peaceful to roaring, with well over a hundred people in a matter of minutes.

Sue and Mercy were standing in the wide sliding doorway, smiling out over all the people. I could see Kate's kid, Carson, standing with Stevie next to him, holding on to both Sue and Mercy. Juanita came up, holding both Mike and Liz, with CJ and Mia hanging onto her. Robbie was peeking out from behind Glenda.

Pretty soon, Carson, CJ, Robbie, Steve, and Mia were running among the visitors enjoying the festive mood.

Outside, a couple of horseshoe games had developed. Dennis and Tammy were sitting in the grass with Tina and a boy I didn't recognize. With them were several other teens about the same age. They were kids, being kids. Carson, Stevie, and CJ slipped out the door and headed straight at Dennis, Tammy, and Tina. Instead of stopping and being polite, the three crashed into their friends. To the credit of the teens, they wrestled with the little ones a minute, then the three wild ones ran back to the patio to hunt down forbidden or restricted snacks.

There was a buzz tonight about the new project of tracking down homemade tools. It was favorable, as it was reported that anyone who had something would probably get an attaboy card worth a chance at one of the vacation venues. Star even came to me to report that people were stopping her to describe what kind of toy they had. She told them that she would see them during the week.

Tiny told Star, "I'll pick you up a digital camera, a video camera, and a laptop. This way you can take a picture of the item, video the use, and type up what the creator does with the device. You can revise the specs and technical language later. While you're working with an employee, ask them who they think would be best to evaluate what they had. That will give us an idea of who is most respected within a department. It'll help us make a decision on who we should promote when the time comes. I'll have your stuff Sunday afternoon. Come over here and pick it up."

DeeDee came up to me a little later and said, "I hate that you stole my buddy from the charter office, but you did good. I haven't seen Star this excited since she got her divorce from the asshole she was married to for three months. You did good, Steve. She's going to be underfoot, so you may need to put a size twelve in her butt to get her out to do her job."

DeeDee gave me a hug, and mixed back into the group to find and be with Star again.

Supper was great. Very few people ate at the table. People were scattered everywhere, eating, drinking, talking, and having fun. Fridays are informal, friendly, and a great time to mix. The employees felt like they were a part of the infamous patio crew on Fridays. They knew they were welcome anytime, but few ever came out in the morning. A few would show up in the evenings, but it was usually because they wanted to talk about business, and this was why we had a sixty by seventy-two foot patio with a big bar, TVs, and even restrooms.

Tiny told me that Lincoln and our attorney had worked out licensing agreements, along with a contract for production of the wire caddy covers. He said part of the agreement was to supply us with ten units as demos, plus we would receive one free for every one hundred ordered. That would help with the demo units.

By nine, the party had slowed to a crawl, the caterer had cleaned up and left, and the patio was already straightened and clean. I'm always impressed the way everyone sort of goes into cleaning mode at once. One second the place is a mess and the next it's spotless. We did have a good group.

That night was a little different. CJ, Robbie, Mia, and Carson were having a sleepover. Stevie wanted to sleep on the floor with his friends, so they were herded into the living room and slept on and under a bunch of blankets. They had a good time having a pillow fight. Thank goodness there were no feather pillows. Soon though, the little ones were tired and asleep. I volunteered to sleep on the couch with them, but Juanita said she wanted to stay out with them. Kate stayed over too and slept on the other couch.

When we were in bed, Sue and Mercy were sitting Indian style on each side of me. Sue was saying, "There may be a problem with Jim and Kate."

Mercy chimed in, "Kate told me that she thinks that Jim likes guys. She says she has to push him to be intimate. That must be why he's happy when he hears she may travel with us."

"Kate says that Jim has a couple of guys he sees out here in the park," Sue said angrily. "I know we have two gay guy couples and Charlie, Tiny's dad, says that there are a couple of single guys that have places out here that are gay. One of them is one of the guys Kate says Jim hangs around with all the time."

I said in Jim's defense, "Well, they do have a little boy and he does show he cares for both of them."

"I know," Sue said. "He does act like a nice guy, it's just that he should be more like you and love up his lady. We need to feel your physical love as much as the tender stuff you do with us. I don't think she even gets any of that."

Mercy said, "Juanita says that Kate told her that he doesn't even kiss her goodnight. When he found out Carson was staying over here for the night, he told Kate she should stay here with him. What do you want to bet he's with one of his gay buddies as we speak?"

Sue was contemplating, "We should call her in here and love her up. I'll bet she goes through a lot of batteries from not getting any loving."

I held my hands up, "Oh no, you don't. You sneaked Juanita in on me, but no more. The bed won't hold any more, and I have all the ladies I could ever want in you guys. There's probably a sitcom like that, you know "Three is more than enough."

Mercy laughed, "It's eight is enough, so I'll go get Kate to bring you up to half that."

"The lady is married. She has a husband that she thinks may be doing something with someone else. She doesn't even know for sure. We are not fooling around with any married women, period."

Smart mouth Sue said, "I'm married and you mess around with me."

I hit her with a pillow.

Mercy swung a pillow at me, but hit Sue instead.

Sue swung her pillow at Mercy, who squealed, swinging hers back.

The noise attracted Juanita, who saw the beginning of a good pillow fight, and began swinging pillows at both Sue and Mercy.

Kate walked in the room, carrying her pillow, and was immediately attacked by the other three girls and driven around the room to land on the bed, while being pummeled by pillows from the three girls.

The three ladies piled on Kate, tickling and whacking her with pillows. Clothes were soon misarranged, with Sue hanging out of her nightie, Mercy's was totally off one arm and shoulder, and Juanita's nightshirt twisted around with a breast hanging out. Kate's big T-shirt was pulled up, exposing her modest chest, but revealing she was totally bare beneath. This wasn't a big deal because the other three girls were bare bottomed as well.

I was on the end of the bed, observing the rowdy get together, when I noticed both Sue and Mercy begin to play and pinch Kate's nipples. Soon Juanita had joined in and Kate was being caressed and massaged by three experienced women.

Watching my three erotically stimulate another is exciting, and I was up from the view. Sue was soon on her hands and knees between Kate's legs, giving her center some oral attention. Juanita and Mercy were mauling Kate's breasts, over-stimulating the poor girl until she gave a loud groan, with near screams coming from her as she peaked.

That was it, I'd had enough. I dropped my shorts and knee-walked to behind Sue and aimed myself at her center. She was so wet, I was balls deep in seconds. No sooner than I gave her four or five thrusts, Sue gave squeezes and snorts that she was coming. She turned and rolled away, leaving me facing Kate's center between her legs. Sue grabbed me by my protruding part and pulled me down into Kate's wet center. Kate groaned loudly as I sunk to my balls. Instead of lying peacefully enjoying being filled, her bottom began rotating up and down so fast I couldn't move opposing her. All I could do was hold myself up and be fucked from below.

Kate's rapid movement was quickly bringing me to my crisis. I was doing everything I could to keep from losing it. Sue must have noticed, as she grabbed my balls and began squeezing and handling them. That was it. Torrents of juice filled Kate, while she groaned happily.

The whole time I was filling Kate, Mercy was kissing me and Sue was whispering in my ear. Sue kept saying, "Fill the bitch. Make her pregnant, give her a baby, fuck her hard." It was too much, or at least enough, that I did fill her up with the magic elixir.

As I became weak, I was pushed to Kate's side. Someone attached their mouth to me while I felt a head down at Kate's center. Kate rolled to me and smiled. She mouthed, "Thank you," then gave me a sweet kiss.

Sue was still in my ear saying, "You did good, Honey. You gave her what she needed. She needed your dick. Now the rest of us need some of you too."

We played for more than another hour, till I had made love to my three ladies, and was encouraged to give Kate my last dose of joy juice. Surprise, the five of us were able to sleep cuddled together in bed. Kate and Mercy's physical makeup were so similar that when I woke in the night, I couldn't tell who was hugging my back.

They did it again. They don't even wait till one is gone now before they bring another. And this one's married. Not cool. Knowing what I know about Jim, will I look at him funny? Hope not. I wonder if he'll figure out that I boinked his ole' lady. God, how could you like some hairy guy when you had a sleek beauty waiting for you with open legs. Some guys are just dumb, stupid, or whatever. Who knows, maybe Kate doesn't suck dick and that's what he likes.

Shit, I'm getting hard and I don't know whose butt I'm up against.

I slowly moved from behind, who I found to be Mercy, and slipped out of bed. As I used the bathroom, showered, and shaved, I kept thinking about the girls.

My mind was whirling. I hope Kate doesn't get mad at the girls for sneaking me into her like that. She seemed okay with it last night, but who knows how she'll feel this morning. Same with them, how are they going to feel the morning after they pushed their husband into a stranger?

Their husband?

What's this shit?

I have one real wife, and one assumed wife. Juanita acts like one, but she's old enough to my my mom, and I don't have any incest fantasies at all. So what is Juanita? She's special that's for sure.

How do these ladies share like they do? I try to give them all attention, but I can't be loving up Juanita in front of everyone, especially Luis. He doesn't even seem to notice her though. Dummy. She is one hot tamale. He, he, he, that's funny. She's not Mexican, she's Cuban. Wonder what Cubans compare a hot lady to.

I needed coffee, so I walked quietly out through the living room into the kitchen. The little ones were all in a pile, still asleep. Glenda was sitting on a stool at the counter in front of the kitchen.

"So, did your ladies take in another one?"

"Glenda!" I said in disgust.

"Well, did they? That little girl is playing second fiddle to a couple of fags here in the park, so it wouldn't upset me at all. If your trio finds out there's a neglected lady around, they are going to slip her into the sack, that is they will get her into your bed, you can bet on it."

"Just keep it down, okay? You know how Sue and Mercy are. They kind of sneak up on you."

"I think your mature lady is the same as your two younger ones. She fits you guys. How do you feel about Juanita?" She emphasized the "you."

"Truthfully, Glenda, I don't know what to feel about her. It just happened, and all of a sudden, Juanita is just part of the family. She has fit in so well that I couldn't run her off if I tried. The kids all go to her the same as Sue and Mercy. She even has little Carson won over already."

"Well, you're all good for each other. You'll be good for Kate too, but I don't see her becoming a permanent fixture. If she gets that daycare boss position over in the park, she'll be making enough to take care of herself and Carson. She'll dump her fag of a husband and that will be all she wrote."

Folks began straggling in for coffee, and the bellhop from the hotel showed up with our sandwiches. Several people who had remembered that I said I would take them sailing began asking what time I thought I would go out. There was no chance to go out without Mercy, and probably Juanita. Maggie would want to go, and perhaps even Kate. Sue? You never know whether she would want to go or if she had stuff to do.

I went into the bedroom to see if anyone was stirring. They were all sitting cross-legged in a circle on the bed, having a discussion. They looked at me when I entered, giving me the feeling they may have been talking about me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.