Vacation - Two - Cover

Vacation - Two

Copyright© 2008 by Dual Writer

Chapter 43

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 43 - The continued adventures of Steve and Sue Sharp and their enlarging group of friends. Enjoy the romance, the action, the adventure and relationships the couple have. This next part of the story (Part 2 of Vacation Two) is written with more than just implied sex. There are scenes that may cause some sensory excitement. Not extensive. Puritans can skip them and those who enjoy some titillation can do what you do.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic  

The next morning, the girls had everything transferred between boats by eight. John and Marshal showed up about nine, with a third man who was an experienced captain that trained people to sail. The man John brought along drooled over the Magellan made sailboat, but really liked our sixty-five footer. He said the electronics array was superior to any he had ever seen. I told him to compliment John on his selection.

Money was transferred and Sue made sure the training captain had our telephone number so we could keep up with Marshal's training and he could be paid. John tossed his bag into the lounge, where Sue had stacked several things in front of the stairs, so Stevie couldn't fall down the ladder or stairway as land lubbers call it.

John sat down on a built in lounge chair near the helm and watched as Juanita was aft and Mercy was at the bow, untying the lines. Once loose, they coiled them the way they had learned, waited till we cleared the berth, and pulled the fenders.

We motored out of the harbor, and as soon as we were in deep water, I began raising sail. We were heeled over a little, but were moving rapidly in a southerly direction. The GPS didn't have very good port descriptions, and didn't include Dunedin, so I set it up for Clearwater and figured I could watch as we got close.

I noticed a slight drag on one side and thought there might be a rudder problem. John took the wheel and thought the same. He told me, "This is a new boat. We need to call Magellan and see what they suggest.

John said he had called the Dunedin yacht club to advise them we were bringing a hundred and ten-foot craft in. They said we should put it on the end and they would have us berth there until they had a longer slip built. They were also moving the other tenant so we could berth the cruiser next to it.

Mercy was standing on the bow, enjoying the wind in her face. The girls brought the kids on deck and had Stevie in his little life jacket. This boat had an enclosed railing around the entire boat so little Steve was a little safer on this than the other boat. We figured the railing gave us an extra couple of seconds to grab him if he were to get loose and head for the side.

About seven, I had dropped the sail and started the motors, heading into the harbor area at Dunedin. I eased up to the long dock they wished me to berth. An attendant had seen us coming in and took the bowline that Mercy threw him. Once tied up, the attendant helped us connect shore facilities. I told him the boat wouldn't be going out soon, as it needed to be outfitted before sailing again.

During the trip back, John and I had made an extensive list of what we wanted. An important desire was the dual control for the main and weather cockpit I also wanted to have a cistern built so we could catch rainwater running off the top of the lounge similar to Dewey's. John said we wouldn't need the cistern as this boat had a desalination system. Sue had some plans drawn out for where to put a washer and dryer. She had modifications to the galley so it would be larger and wanted TVs in all four of the staterooms, the galley, the below deck lounge, and the main lounge. She couldn't understand why they had such a luxury yacht, but only had one big head and one dinky one for the other three staterooms. John said he would get the ships plans and see what could be done. Sue said that the dining room could be smaller, the below deck lounge wasn't important to her, and if the space were needed, that one of the staterooms could be done away with too. John said the conversion would take at least two weeks and he would try to get Magellan people to come up and help.

Sue called a local taxi service and asked if they had any taxis that were SUVs. They sent a Caravan that had enough seats for the kids' seats and us. We didn't want to call home, since everyone would want to trample all over the boat before it was ready.

When the taxi stopped in front of the patio, people poured out saying, "Why didn't you call us, how come you didn't?"

Once inside, Mercy excitedly began telling everyone about the end of the trip, instead of any of the in between. All she could do was to talk about the big new boat we had traded for.

Tiny asked, "How come you didn't call me to transfer money? You can't gain forty-five feet of boat without it costing you a lot."

"Here, Tiny," I said, handing him the check. "This is twenty-five grand for the difference, but I have to pay an instructor captain for a month or so to train the new owner of our old boat."

"What do you mean the difference? You should owe that guy at least a million difference," Tiny said, disbelieving.

"You're right, I agree, but this is the deal the guy offered, and this is the deal we'll have to live with."

Tiny looked at me warily, "Does the boat float? Is it worth anything?"

"Hey, it's almost brand new. It's only a few months old and it's only been sailed from Miami to Panama City and back down here. We took it out for a couple of hours to see how it sailed, but other than that, the boat is new."

Tiny squinted at me, "What's the catch? What aren't you telling me, or is this another case where that horseshoe stuck up your butt is working?"

Sue came over and said, "It's probably the horseshoe, Tiny. He does come up with some of the strangest, most lopsided, deals."

Tiny smiled, "So all this is really true. You traded your sixty-five foot boat, that you damn near stole, for a brand new hundred ten foot boat, and received twenty-five thousand to boot?"

"We have to spend a chunk on out fitting it with electronics and doing a little remodeling. When you see it, you'll croak. This thing is a monster and is going to be pristine. We need to name it though, as it's not been registered with a name yet.

I looked at Sue and said, "The only thing we can name this thing is the "Have Mercy."

Sue smiled, "Perfect. I like it. It's really her boat. She just lets us ride along."

Tiny grinned and said, "You and your women, are you going to adopt Juanita too, or is she already a part of the family."

Sue said, "You know she's family. She's a good sailor and great with the kids, so she's part of the crew."

I looked at Tiny, "Say Tiny, what's this about my office out at the Aero Park charter office?"

"You weren't supposed to get that call. Terrell didn't understand it was going to be a surprise. Now I guess I'll have to tell you. You need another place to go to when you just want to think or where you can take someone to work on a deal away from everyone. Now you have it. Terrell told me about you suggesting stairways to each hangar using a walkway between the doors." Tiny took a breath. "I don't know why the architects didn't think about that when they planned the building. The place is almost done. The offices are furnished so you'll have to go see."

"I guess we can use an office out there," I said. "It can be for all of us, not just me. If someone flies in to see us, we can use the office to make whatever deal we want to make out there instead of in the shop."

Sue came out and told me to go give the kids a goodnight kiss and hug. I went into their bedroom and kissed each one. Lizzy and Mike were already asleep, while Stevie was almost asleep. As soon as I kissed him he closed his eyes. I patted him and left, leaving the door open a little for light for the cameras.

We all had a drink, happy to be home among our friends. It was a Thursday night, so tomorrow would be a week's windup. I got a hug from Glenda before she and Martin went home for the night. Susan gave me a hug before Kevin took her home. Juanita was staying with us tonight, so she didn't have to contend with opening her musty smelling home tonight.

Once the four of us were all showered and ready for bed, we were all tired. I was placed between Juanita and Sue, while Mercy was hugging Sue's back. We were asleep in minutes.

I was on my back and someone was laying on me, kissing my neck, while wiggling around on me. I felt a hand take hold of my growing interest and place me at the entrance of a warm moist channel. I was slowly eased into the channel and I recognized Sue's groan as she bottomed out on me. Sue would thrust four or five times, and shiver. She kept this up until she froze and relaxed, thanking me for loving her up in the middle of the night. As she slid off me, Mercy pushed her back and buried her face into Sue's center.

My interest had not been appeased and was being attacked by the brown Cuban babe that was lying next to me. Juanita climbed on me and seated herself. She rocked and rolled until she groaned and moaned. I almost couldn't hold it any longer. When Juanita laid to my side, Sue followed her, and started doing what Mercy had done to her.

I rolled Mercy onto her back and brought my body to cover hers. I found her moist place, using my hands, and slowly sunk into her soggy center. I thrust and she thrashed for several minutes; until we groaned together when I filled her with my seed.

A few minutes later, we were all sleeping gently in the afterglow of some spontaneous lovemaking.

I woke with my face surrounded by the familiar globes of my wife. Some more breasts were pressed into my back. I recognized the large softness, with the erect nipples, as belonging to Juanita. Just the thought of the smiling brown beauty had me growing a morning woody.

As I raised my head, the little head acted like a heat-seeking missile, and found a moist home to lodge within. We both groaned as I sunk into her, rolling over to gain leverage, to fill her over and over again. As I was thrusting into her, a black head of hair came between me and Sue's breasts. Sue grunted from the additional stimulation, causing me to gasp and release a torrential flow of me into her. It had only been a couple of hours since I filled Mercy but it seemed as if I was really filling Sue up.

Sue hugged and kissed me, telling me how much she loved me as I sagged into her. Juanita had pulled her head out and was kissing us both, excited to share in our love.

I whispered to Sue that I had to get up to use the toilet. I climbed out of bed and headed to the bathroom. There, I released a river into the toilet until finally it trickled to a stop. As soon as I shook myself, Mercy sat on the toilet. I looked back to be surprised by Juanita, with her face between Sue's sloppy thighs. My women were really into each other. They were something.

I got into the shower, and just made the water temperature correct, when Mercy came in with me. She grabbed hold of me, stroking me into hardness again. We kissed some before she turned to lean into the wall, fitted me into her from behind, and immediately began rocking back and forth. I didn't do her. She did me. We thrust frantically, until she finally groaned and became weak in the knees sagging. I held her up, supporting her under the spray, until she recovered energy to stand.

We were washing each other off when Juanita came into the shower. I had not come with Mercy, so my wanger was still waving a little. Juanita saw this and repeated what Mercy had done, turning away from me to be entered from the rear. This time, after thrusting until Juanita was near screaming, I flowed into her with enough tadpoles to repopulate New York City. Now I was the one with the weak knees.

Sue got in and we all washed her, giving her lots of attention, making sure each nook and cranny had been cleaned.

Once we were clean and dried, I dressed quickly before we became involved again. I love having all that attention, but I need some strength for the rest of the day.

Surprisingly, after all that I still beat Glenda to the patio. It was just six o'clock. Once the lights were turned on, I poured myself a cup of coffee and went for the newspaper. I had just read the front page when Glenda walked in saying, "Sure is nice to have you home for a bit. We all miss you guys when you're not here. Between missing the four of you and your three kids, we were lonely for you all."

Ruth had come in and agreed with Glenda. Ruth said, "Tiny doesn't know what to do next, without having Steve handy to run it by first. He's perfectly capable of doing everything that needs to be done, but he likes to tell Steve about it first."

Shawna was holding her little girl, with CJ at her feet. "You know, I don't need Steve to tell me what to do in the shop, but I enjoy having him looking over my shoulder all the time. He makes his tour through the place, looks at what everyone is doing, but goes off to start something else. When he's not around, we need someone who does nothing but walk around to stick his nose into what we're doing, just so we feel like the boss approves."

"None of you guys really need me. I just poke around to make sure you have everything you need. There's nothing I can do. I pick up a screwdriver or a wrench occasionally, but I don't do anything on the floor anymore. Everyone has it under control."

Kevin and Susan came in. Kevin hollered, "Hey Boss, you need to come over to the RV store and look at the new display. We made up a comparison of the four brands, using the analysis that Abe wrote up. So far it's answering questions for the lookers better than an individual can. Come on over, you'll like it."

Tiny walked in and grabbed a cup of coffee. At that moment a young man came into the patio carrying a big box of donuts and another big box of breakfast sandwiches. He sat them on the middle big table and left without saying anything.

I looked at Tiny and he smiled, "That's one of the bellhops at the hotel. I pay him to pickup the sandwiches and donuts every morning and drive them over here. He uses one of the hotel's golf carts and does the whole trip in about thirty minutes. We tip him well enough that he loves the job."

Dennis and Tina showed up, gobbled down some food, and left for school. Tina preferred to ride with her brother, rather than drive her Mustang to school. She said she's afraid someone will scratch it.

The place was going full force. Terrell, and the pregnant Deanne, were eating with Tom, Al, Betty, and Joan. They were having a conversation about the coming weekend when Darnel came in with a tall very dark lady. He brought her over to Sue and me and introduced her as Sheena, saying they were engaged and would be asking to be married out here soon. Sheena had a warm smile and seemed to be about the same age as Darnel.

Sue smiled and said, "Welcome to our crew, Darnel and Sheena. Do you guys live out here?"

Sheena blushed and said, "Darnel and I bought the double wide that Nelda used to have. I just loved that lady so much. The estate sold us the house just this past week. We love the way it sits close to the ground and doesn't have all those steps up into it."

I had forgotten about Nelda's estate and thought I should call the attorney. I pulled my little notebook out and wrote reminders to check out the display at the RV store, to make a personal tour through the shop, and to call the estate attorney. Sue looked over my shoulder and said, "Put down lunch, gym, and swim with Sue, Mercy, and Juanita." I added to check out the construction at the Aero Park too.

I left in my truck, stopping by the RV store. Crystal saw me and came over to walk in and look at the big display with me. There were handouts for each big RV that included Abe's appraisal of each one. Abe had added more information to the reports as he had used them, advising which unit cost more to maintain if used on the road, or which one cost more to maintain if it was staying in a park most of the time. There was something for everyone.

While I was reading these, I had an idea. I didn't know much about publishing but I knew someone who did. I wrote a note in my book to call Dewey.

I congratulated Crystal on the display, but she deferred to Kevin, saying it was his idea, and that he had designed and helped build the whole thing. She said that it had been directly responsible for at least two sales.

Next, I went to the shop and did a tour through the whole place. I actually stopped into the motor shop last so Shawna wouldn't think I did it only because she had mentioned it. Everyone in all the different work areas was happy that I paid attention to them. The place was still putting out perfect work.

I had some time before I had to go home for lunch, so I went up to my office and called Dewey. I caught him in his home office. We talked a little before I told him that I needed to talk to someone about a possible magazine and what it would take to start one up. Dewey said he would have his publishers give me a call, and perhaps we could even use his people to help put the magazine together.

When that was out of the way I told him about the trip we just took in the sixty-five foot sailboat. He was excited that we had bought one. Then I began telling him about trading it on the hundred ten foot Magellan. He couldn't believe it. "I have to see this thing. It's probably a wreck. I'll be down tonight. I'm calling for the plane right now." I heard him yell at Sheila, and he came back to phone. "We're out of here in an hour. We'll see you this evening." He hung up on me. Dewey is so strange.

I called Sue to let her know that Dewey, Sheila, and little Dewey were on their way. She was excited. About two minutes later, Mercy called and asked if she could call Dewey to see if he would stop by and pick up her Mom and Dad. I told her to go ahead and that I was on my way home.

I waved bye to Deb, telling her I would see her this evening, and headed for home.

At home, Glenda was in the kitchen with a heavyset older lady. Glenda introduced her as Margaret, a friend of hers who lived in the park during the winter, but had never wanted to come over to visit with us. Glenda said that Margaret finally asked Glenda if she knew where she could get a job doing some light housekeeping, or just helping to take care of a family.

I welcomed Margaret, noticing a ring on her hand. "Bring your husband with you tomorrow, Margaret, he would enjoy the patio or perhaps the pool table."

She looked at me with a tear in her eye, "I buried my man last month. I miss having him around, even though he didn't do anything. I need to be taking care of someone. Thank you for giving me a job. I would do it for nothing so I have something to do."

"I'm sorry to hear of your loss, Margaret," I said, as I walked over to her and gave her a good hug.

She looked up at me and smiled, "Just give me one of those hugs everyday and that'll be pay enough."

Sue had heard the conversation and walked over to her and hugged her, "We'll all give you a hug everyday, Maggie. I've heard the neighbors talk about your loss."

I gave her another hug and said, "I hope you like "Maggie" cause I like that. It fits you. Maggie is a great name."

Maggie was beaming at Glenda as they prepared soup and sandwiches for all of us.

Martin came riding up on his cart, saying since he has a cart now, he has been able to get around all over the park to help people. Maggie heard him and said to me, "Martin is the best man. He is always helping me or some other widow woman out here. He is a good man."

Glenda said that I would probably recognize most of the widows, as they were the ones at the pool most of the time when Sue, Mercy, and I swam and sunned.

We ate lunch, before Sue, Mercy, Juanita, and I went to the gym. An hour and a half later, we came back to change into swimwear and head to the pool. This time we took the little ones with us. When we reached the pool, I almost had a heart attack. Stevie ran straight at the pool and jumped in. As I raced toward the pool, he surfaced and swam back to the side where the big slide was. In seconds he was out of the pool climbing the slide to squeal all the way down until he splashed into the water.

I looked at Sue and she said, "Glenda and Mercy said we should teach him to swim so they did. I try, but they are better able to get across to him what to do. As you can see, he's doing well."

Sue was holding Liz, and Mercy holding Mike, as they let them use their arms and legs to keep their heads above water. The pure survival instinct worked for them as they managed to not flounder around. When Sue let go of Lizzy, the little one moved her arms and feet around then rolled over to her back and floated. Sue did this a couple of more times and each time Liz just rolled right over onto her back and floated. She hollered out a couple of times, but was able to float on her back easily.

I was truly amazed. Mercy said, "Watch this."

Mercy took Mike and tossed him into the water, he sunk under water before using his arms and legs, rose to the surface and turned over onto his back. Instead of crying loudly in panic, Mike rolled onto his back and I swear, he giggled while floating and began calling, "MamamamamaDadadadadada." Lizzy heard him and began calling the same.

"Wow, you two have done wonders with the kids. What a great thing to do so they won't drown if they should accidentally fall in."

While the girls sunbathed, I swam as hard as I could for fifteen minutes, until I couldn't go anymore. When I was done, they slicked me down with oil and I played with the kids in the water for a few minutes until it was time to go home.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.