Vacation - Two - Cover

Vacation - Two

Copyright© 2008 by Dual Writer

Chapter 33

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 33 - The continued adventures of Steve and Sue Sharp and their enlarging group of friends. Enjoy the romance, the action, the adventure and relationships the couple have. This next part of the story (Part 2 of Vacation Two) is written with more than just implied sex. There are scenes that may cause some sensory excitement. Not extensive. Puritans can skip them and those who enjoy some titillation can do what you do.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic  

I woke in the morning with a sensation that I had not had in while. A pussy was sliding up and down my dick. When I opened my eyes, Mercy leaned down and kissed me, whispering, "I love you." Sue was lying on her side with her eyes open, smiling at me. She leaned over and kissed me and said softly, "I love you." I looked to the other side and Juanita was also lying on her side, watching. She leaned to me and kissed me and said with a smile, "I love all of you."

Mercy continued to move faster and faster until she froze, squeezing me inside her. She lay on my chest, kissing it as she continued to squeeze and release me with herself. In my mind she began saying, "Come, come in me, fill me, put your love into me, fill me, husband."

It must have been the husband thing. I filled her until it was drooling back onto me. Mercy shivered and said, "Thank you."

Sue and Juanita got up and headed to the bathroom and showered, while Mercy remained impaled on me as we kissed and tongued each other. When the shower shut off, she got out of bed pulling me with her toward the shower. We washed quickly, but while we were hugging under the spray, she had one of my legs hugged between hers, rubbing up and down on me, seemingly getting herself off. I felt the warm spray as she let go on my leg. This was strange, as no one had ever peed on me before. She pulled my head down and gave me another kiss while she stroked me back up to full firmness. She turned to the wall and had me enter her from the rear. We humped mightily until I lost it and filled her once again. She was shivering as I pulled free and turned her around for more kisses.

Once out of the shower, we dressed, and I enjoyed watching Sue give Stevie his liquid breakfast before he got his cereal. It should be the other way around, but Sue said if she did it this way her breasts would be milked more and she didn't have to use the pump as much.

Mercy went over to Sue and said, "I don't know why I'm so turned on about Juanita. It's nuts, when I look into her mind, I get so turned on about watching her make love to Steve and us. It's really crazy. Her mind is so vivid that I feel her excitement. When Steve loved her last night, I actually came while he was making her come. She feels guilty that she is using Steve up instead of us using him up. We need to tell her it's fine."

Sue said, "Have you noticed that, since yesterday afternoon, she looks like she's found the fountain of youth? Her face looks so much younger, her breasts look firmer and she walks with a twitch in her butt. I think it's cute. From what I saw, it looks like she sure knows how to work on a lady."

Mercy hugged me, "Hope you hold up and don't mind taking care of Juanita too. She said you were the first man she's had since her husband died. She's kind of a special friend all of a sudden. I know, I was the one keeping you away from other women, but she's really hot and was ready to make love. We'll just have to find her someone."

Sunday morning is the time for pastries, donuts, and a big home made breakfast. Once out in the kitchen with a cup of coffee, I turned on the oven, dragged out some big skillets, and opened the grille on the big stove. I started ten pounds of bacon on the grille and about ten pounds of sausage in a big skillet. Juanita was fascinated as I made up a huge batch of biscuits and slid two cookie sheets into the oven.

I dipped some grease from the bacon into another frying pan and let it begin to warm up. I pulled six cartons of eggs out of the fridge and began breaking them into a big mixing bowl. I was flipping bacon, busting eggs, and turning sausage the whole time. Just about the time I poured the first big batch of stirred up eggs into the big frying pan, Glenda came in the door as the timer dinged.

Just like a team, Glenda pulled the two cookie sheets from the oven and dumped them into a big basket that I had lined with a clean dishtowel. She slid two more cookie sheets into the oven and set the timer. I finished the first batch of eggs, slopped some more bacon grease into the frying pan, spread it around and poured the other half of the eggs in to start cooking.

I scooped the bacon off the grill and laid the strips on some paper towels in a few baskets to drain and began pulling the sausage out of the other frying pan. "Glenda, do you want bacon or sausage grease for the gravy?"

"Bacon," she said, as she made up another big batch of biscuits and filled the two cooling cookie sheets.

I dumped almost all of the sausage from the one frying pan, drained most of the grease, and crumbled up the sausage that remained. I scooped up the bacon grease and put it with the crumpled sausage. The timer dinged.

While Glenda was pouring milk into the pan with the sausage and grease, I exchanged the cookie sheets to bake more biscuits and started the timer. I filled the cooling sheet with more biscuits, and mixed up a batch of pancake mix.

Glenda was now mixing in cornstarch and some flour, making a huge pan of gravy. While the pancakes were cooking, I divided the eggs into three big bowls, and the bacon into three big baskets. Next, I divided the sausage into three bowls, and finally, the biscuits into three baskets.

All this time, I was scooping up pancakes, flipping some, and putting the finished ones on three trays.

The girls began setting the tables with plates, flatware, and glasses, pouring milk and juice and hauling out the eggs, sausage, and bacon. The oven dinged for the last time, and I pulled the biscuits out and divided them into the three baskets. I scooped up the last of six dozen pancakes onto the three trays, and they were immediately whisked out to the patio. Glenda poured the sausage gravy into three bowls and they were taken away. We shut off all the burners and high-fived each other.

She said, "We are really a team. That's the way to make breakfast for forty or fifty of those suckers. What do you think about that Juanita?"

"It was amazing, Glenda. You two did that with such ease, it was just amazing. Next time I want to help. Show me okay?"

In a very short time one hundred biscuits, six dozen pancakes, six dozen eggs, ten pounds of bacon, ten pounds of sausage, and about three gallons of gravy vanished. If we didn't have all the pastries and donuts, I swear there would have been hungry people.

Abe and Alice had shown up this morning, and we were graced with Bear's presence, with a smiling Crystal at his side. They were obviously getting along.

Charlie and Matty, Tiny's folks, said that it looked like the park was going to be full again. Every space was committed. He was telling me there was a small strip of land between our line and the grocery store shopping center that was vacant. It was big enough that we could add two more rows of either singles or double-wide homes. He said he had the owner's name and what he was asking for it. He handed me a slip of paper and I looked at it and laughed.

I turned around and poked Ernie. When he turned to look at me, I asked, "Mr. Wainwright, will you sell me that little strip of useless property between here and the shopping center?"

He looked at me and said, "What are you going to do with it? You could add onto the shopping center and have a whole 'nother strip of stores."

"Good idea, Ernie, but how about I add another street the full length of the park and still build a strip of stores in the center. I'll actually get two rows of homes, one on the back of the existing street, and another on the other side of the street that the fence will be moved to."

"Double duty, huh? You'll have to go through some contortions with zoning if you're going to split the land," Ernie said.

"It should be fine, Ernie, since the park is already on one side and the center is on the other," I said. "They should approve the zoning and permitting instantly. The management company already wants to buy land on the other end for more shops. They didn't mention this end."

Ernie said, "I don't own that over on the other side of the center. That's owned by..." Ernie got a funny look on his face, "What do you know, Ben Phillips. You'll have to negotiate with him. Ha. That's a laugh. He'll probably stick it to you."

Everyone migrated to various activities. The two kids played pool for a while. Some adults were playing cards. Some left to take care of normal stuff like laundry, bookkeeping, fishing, taking a walk, taking a ride, and in Phil's, Judy's, Samantha's, and Juanita's case, going to church. Mickey had to go in to work to make out a report but was going to be back in a little while.

Sue, Mercy, and I went for a walk, pushing Stevie in his stroller. We walked down to the new expanded entryway of the park. There was now a guard shack that was always attended from seven in the evening till seven in the morning. The same security service that patrolled the park put someone in the shack. The little guard house really was pretty nice. It was air conditioned, had a bathroom, a TV, a small fridge, a microwave, and a desk with a phone. It was good duty. They checked late night traffic to make sure that the people coming in should be there. The business park patrol swung by three times a night to make a pass through the park. It was probably better security than in almost any other park in the area.

We walked over to the business park to look at the display of big trucks and RVs. The truck and RV service centers were busy working on trucks that needed to be on the road. The conversion shop was busy with three teams working on trucks. We walked down to look at the progress of the sports complex. They had the areas where admin buildings and concession stands were going to be, ready to pour concrete. The place was moving along. By the time we were back, little Steve was asleep, and big Steve could use a nap.

I stretched out on the bed with the TV on and fell asleep almost instantly. When I woke up about an hour later, someone I at first thought was Mercy was snuggled into my side. I realized the person was too small. It was Tina. I eased out of bed, took a whiz, and went to find Sue in the living room with most of the other ladies, looking at catalogues.

Susan said, "I hope you were gentle with my little girl. She said she was going to go in and ravish you."

"I'm glad she didn't, I don't think I could handle that, Suze," I said laughing. "Remember, I held the little squirt when she was a baby."

"You best watch yourself then, she's been talking a pretty good game," my sister cautioned.

"Sue and Mercy, protect me from little girls. She has two or three years before she's even legal. Jeez, she's genuine jailbait."

Mercy said, "I'll just have to sew her up until she's seventeen. That's one way."

Sue said, "I'll talk to her to make sure she knows you don't want that to happen. She's a good kid. She will still want it to happen, but she'll turn down the pressure."

I went out onto the patio to join the guys drinking beer and eating snacks. Dennis was playing chess at one of the big tables with a tall, gangly, young girl with a dark tanned complexion. They looked very intense. Kevin noticed me looking at them and said, "Those two met at the swimming hole yesterday and have been an item since. I met her dad, Luis Mendoza, who seems to be a nice guy. He's a single parent, the mom was killed in a car accident a couple of years ago. The girl's name is Tammy and is almost the exact same age as Dennis. So far it's been swimming, pool, chess, and bike riding. I'll have to watch to make sure their time together stays innocent."

"You know what?" Kevin said then continued, "Mendoza said something about the company he had been working for closed their shop and he has been working at a Goodyear store. He said he had been working on big trucks and had done a lot of refrigeration work. Crystal mentioned that we needed a good refrigeration man, and I know we need more mechanics. Maybe he would be a good guy for the dealership. I'll stop over at his place and invite him for breakfast in the morning. It'll give you and Crystal a chance to meet him."

"Have you started driving with Dennis yet?" I asked.

Kevin answered, "He's doing pretty good. He's finished his driver's ed class and did okay there. Now, I'll just have to work with him. Traffic down here is heavier than up in Cincinnati, but still about the same. I haven't been here long enough to know. Susan wants to get him a motorcycle like you had when you were in high school, but I thought a car would be better, safer. He's been on dirt bikes since he was six, but out on the street is different."

"You're probably right. A car might be a good idea, and you can look at a street bike for him after he's familiar with the traffic," I said.

Kevin took a drink from his mug, "Just about the time I get him settled with wheels, I'll be working with Tina. She'll be fifteen pretty soon."

Crystal and Bear were on one of the couches talking, and wonder of wonders, holding hands. He had obviously been back to his living quarters and changed, as he was wearing a T-shirt and jeans with engineer boots and his bike was outside the patio. I wondered how he got away from his men while riding. Bear got up and came over to me.

"Hey, Steve! What do you think if I take a, ah, Crystal up to New Port Richey. I'd like her to see the clubhouse. We have it fixed up very nice. You haven't seen it yet either, have you? You'll have to come out and see it. My guys would enjoy having you. I'll get her back here by around nine probably. She has to work tomorrow, so we won't be real late."

I smiled at Bear and said, "Bear, I'm not her dad or anything. She's a grown woman."

"Don't matter, she's part of your group, it's like your club. I respect that. I'll treat it that way so we're straight."

I patted him on the back as they went out the door. Bear put his vest on, explaining biker's rules to Crystal before he started his bike and rode off very sedately. I think Bear was in for a surprise. That girl had experience on bikes and with bikers. She was not a novice.

Dennis came over with the new girl and introduced her to me. She said, "You're the one who was in all those gunfights out here, aren't you?"

I nodded.

The young girl continued, "Star and DeeDee said you were probably the bravest guy around here since Kathy's husband was killed overseas. Everybody says we should be thankful we have someone like you around here to protect us."

"Tammy, please, enough," I begged. "I'm just a regular guy that had to do a few things to keep our neighborhood safe. Don't be talking about that stuff too much. The truth gets stretched pretty far."

"Not that far, Mr. Sharp, I was watching when that Barlow man was taken away by the police. You must have hit him pretty hard between the legs, as he could hardly walk. I also watched when you kicked that man who was going to shoot the deputy. I saw that and I saw the way you kicked him and broke his neck. If you didn't kill him, he would have killed you, the deputy, and I don't know how many other people."

I sighed and shook my head. "It happened, let it rest now, Tammy, please."

She came over and gave me a hug and said, "If you say so, Mr. Sharp. Thank you for protecting all of us."

Dennis and Tammy left, riding in a golf cart.

Kevin said to me, while Henry leaned way over toward us, "You have some explaining to do, Steve. What in the hell happened out here?"

I went through the whole Barlow family ordeal, the cop on the highway, the robbery, and finally the crazy deputy with the dope and money.

"Jesus, no wonder you have a security guard down there. Have you had any problem since?" Henry asked.

"None, I think the bad element is gone and the security guard will keep the rest of the crazies away. With the new fancy gateway, the place looks prosperous and doesn't reflect the old time place it really is."

Tiny spoke up from his big chair, "When Steve's gone, I'll tell you how he single-handedly took out a mob hit man and broke up a huge drug ring."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.