Vacation - Two - Cover

Vacation - Two

Copyright© 2008 by Dual Writer

Chapter 32

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 32 - The continued adventures of Steve and Sue Sharp and their enlarging group of friends. Enjoy the romance, the action, the adventure and relationships the couple have. This next part of the story (Part 2 of Vacation Two) is written with more than just implied sex. There are scenes that may cause some sensory excitement. Not extensive. Puritans can skip them and those who enjoy some titillation can do what you do.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic  

Saturday mornings can be slow and gentle, or fast and furious. After a big Friday night party, everyone is usually laid back and a little sleepy.

There seemed to be a lot of noise early this morning. I looked up at the clock by the TV and saw that it was six fifty, pretty late for me to wake up. My two girls were cuddled to me, with a head on each shoulder. They were sharing their favorite hold on me. Both had their hands on my morning ego.

Sue had just kissed my shoulder, telling me she was awake, when the door burst open and Nancy came into the bedroom, followed closely by Crystal.

"Come on sleepy heads, get up, get up," Nancy said approaching the bed. "Your son is in his bed, wide awake, but being so good about not waking you up. Get up, change and feed your critter."

Nancy had pushed on the bed trying to make it bounce, but was unsatisfied. Mercy said, "Go away, we need to wake up gently, go away."

Nancy was obviously wound up, as she said, "Come on, get up, I'll help you." With that said she whipped the covers off the three of us.

"Oh my, isn't that a sexy picture," Nancy said, as she observed the two girls with their breasts resting on either side of my chest, one leg draped over one of mine, and both of them holding me.

"Holy shit," Nancy exclaimed, "Crystal come look at the size of this thing. Jesus that thing would even fill me up."

Mercy said, "Go away, it's mine or rather ours, Sue's and mine."

Crystal leered and told Nancy, "I saw that thing when you were here before. Mercy, you can keep that thing, Nan and I only want to borrow it a little."

"Borrow it my ass," Nancy said, "I want to see if that thing will fit."

Sue let go of me and pulled the covers back up over us. "You girls are naughty in the morning. Leave, so we can get up, dress, and come out for coffee."

"Us naughty, hell, you have half a dozen women out there, wearing see through gowns and robes, and a trio of mini-redheads in T-shirts with strategic holes giving beaver shots. Shit, we're over dressed. Come on Crystal lets strip down and go have coffee." With that the two big women left, closing the door.

Sue and Mercy kissed me, and Sue said, "The natives are restless this morning. Your son is an angel though, waiting till he hears us finish our shower. We'd better get going."

Mercy slid on top of me, onto me, saying, "We'll be up in a minute. I have some unfinished business with this thing that's been poking us all night."

Ten minutes later, we were showering off the traces of some wake up loving.

When we came back into the bedroom, Sue was still naked, laying back on a stack of pillows nursing the ever hungry Stevie. "I guess I'm going to have to wean him pretty soon. His sister is going to be here soon and he'll still want to nurse."

Mercy commented, "Do you blame him? Heck, I still want to nurse you. I know our man and I love to choose up sides and suck you dry. Yum! Sexy too."

I kissed Sue and said, "Watching you with him like this is the sweetest sight I could ever see. One day soon, I'll be watching you both nurse like this at the same time. My heart will be so full it will burst."

Sue pulled me down for another kiss while Mercy hung onto me, trying to get into the kiss. The whole time, Stevie was nursing and giggling at the same time.

When Mercy and I went out to the patio, I noticed that the women were a little scantily dressed. Glenda was saying, "You girls are doing a nice job keeping Martin's blood pressure up. The doc was worried Martin may get drowsy with the meds he's taking because they reduce the blood pressure so much."

Ruth, always the exhibitionist, swayed her big chest back and forth under the sheer robe she had on and said, "Always glad to help out, Glenda."

Sandy and Mandy were even in sheer gowns this time. They usually had on cute little baby dolls, but were now in very sexy gowns. It was all Bob could do to keep his hands off Sandy. Drew said he didn't need his fake leg this morning, the way Mandy was dressed he could just use the middle one. He received a punch on the shoulder from his lady.

Susan and family drove up in their cart, with the kids blasting into the patio with youthful enthusiasm. Dennis was making for the donuts when he came to a screeching halt, staring first at Ruth's very visible bosom, then looking lower and to the left at the trio of redheads with their legs up on the edge of their chairs. His mouth dropped to his chest and his face turned very red.

Susan saw what was going on and said, "Guess your visual education is starting now, Denny. You should go get your camera so you have evidence of what you saw. Your friends back in Ohio will never believe you."

She turned to Kevin, "Look all you want, Honey, then we'll go back to finish unpacking the bedroom."

Kevin didn't take the hint and said, "I thought we already finished unpacking."

He received an elbow in the stomach for being a guy, clueless, as usual.

Martin said, "It's been a while since all of you women gave us guys a nice treat like this. It does me good."

Phil agreed, "The difficult part is looking at your wife as she puts that sexy stuff on the second or third time. She can't keep it on. I keep taking it back off for one more close inspection."

"You horny old perv you," Judy smiled. "I didn't think we'd ever get over here."

Sue came out of the house, wearing a long sheer robe, carrying Stevie. She greeted everyone, giving many a hug. Dennis' and Kevin's eyes were locked onto Sue's enormous chest. Even carrying Stevie, it was exposed enough to fixate both of them.

Juanita was sitting next to me and said, "Should I go to Victoria's Secret so I can show off too?"

Nelda nudged Ernie saying, "Look all you want, Honey, but I get you when we get home." Everyone loved the old couple and their antics. Ernie had big bushy eyebrows and usually had a cigar in his pocket. He was always doing a Groucho Marx imitation with his eyebrows and cigar.

Betty, who was wearing one of the BigGirls sexy gowns, said, "Let me fix you up, Juanita, we have tons of sexy things you will look really good in."

Charlie commented, "When you girls are all dressed like this, the place feels as if at any second it could explode and degenerate into a mad orgy."

Mickey laughed, "Wouldn't that be something. What do you think, Sam, we should get some sexy stuff too."

Mercy asked, "How about some pancakes this morning. I'm craving some and willing to make them for everyone."

The kids were saying, "Yea, pancakes, yeah."

Mercy and I went in to whip up some Bisquick pancakes. We also had a big box of buckwheat pancake mix. In minutes, we were scooping pancakes off the big griddle and stacking them on trays.

Plates, flatware, and glasses began appearing on the tables. Big cartons of orange juice and milk were put on the tables as well. People began sitting at the tables, digging in for breakfast. Juanita had joined Mercy and me, helping pour and flip the pancakes. She seemed to enjoy the group.

When we were finished cooking and getting ready to go out to the patio, I told her, "You know, Juanita, you don't have to come over on Saturday or Sundays. Sue really only needs you part time during the week."

Juanita stopped, turned and looked up at me with almost fear in her eyes, "Can't I come over all the time? Please let me. It's like I have a new family. This is the happiest I've been since my Jorge left me. Please let me come here to be with you. I wish I could just stay here, I love it so much. You and Sue are so special to me, I want to just hug you to me and mother you both. Please, Senor, let me come even on weekends."

I gathered Juanita into my arms and hugged her to me, "Of course, you can come. Anytime you want, day or night. Mercy, Sue, and I really like you too."

Sue had come into the kitchen, carrying Stevie, and heard most of what Juanita said. She joined me hugging Juanita. Little Steve was patting Juanita and I swear he was saying "Ne, ne, ne, ne."

Juanita relaxed and looked at Stevie with big tears running down her cheeks, "And you, little man, have stolen my heart."

Juanita took Stevie from Sue and carried him into the living room where the other babies were. Sue said to me, "You've captured the heart of another lady. You better be careful or they'll all start fighting over who can adopt you first."

The first thing to do today was to get Henry and Nancy moved in and unpacked. There was almost too much help. All Nancy could do was stand back and direct, as nearly a dozen people washed and cleaned the house, putting things away, and cleaning it up again when they were done. It wasn't quite noon when everyone was back outside, busting up shipping cartons for the trash.

Susan told Nancy, "Can you believe all the help you get here?"

"Susan, this is all so different. Everyone here is so friendly and helpful. This would have never happened up north. Steve's group is so much fun, Henry and I can't believe it."

"You sure did make fast friends with the big girl, Crystal," Susan commented.

With a visible shiver, Nancy whispered back, "You know I like girls a little and that amazon turns both Henry and me on. She's is so exciting to us. We want to keep her."

Susan smiled, "Just don't flaunt it in front of the kids. As loose as some of these women seem, it's going to be tough keeping Dennis' hands out of his pants the way it is."

"They are a sexy group, aren't they," Nancy said, with a wistful look on her face.

Charlie and Hank wanted to ride over to Hap's to say hi. I asked Sue and Mercy if they wanted to come, but both said they were going to go shopping in a little while. Crystal was on the patio when we were talking and asked Sue, "Can I ride behind your old man?"

"Sure, just bring him back in one piece, or at least for a couple of pieces."

Mercy raised an eyebrow, but didn't say anything. Crystal winked at her and said, "I'll be good. I promise."

Crystal went for jeans, boots, and a sexy leather halter top. She looked sexy and tough. Even Sue tilted an eyebrow up at me as the big girl sat on the bike.

The three of us blasted down the highway, a little faster than prudent, with Crystal, Debbie, and Shawna screaming in excitement. The gate guy recognized us and parked us quickly, checking out my bigger than life rider.

The boisterous, challenging Crystal surprised me. While we were in the compound, she stayed behind me and to my side and quiet unless I spoke to her. When a prospect came up with a bucket of beer, I pulled four cans and popped one for Crystal. After handing one to her, I pulled a tab and guzzled the entire beer in one swig. She grinned and finished hers, then, in what was probably a reflex action, she crushed the can in her hand, not on the side either. She crushed it from top to bottom like an accordion. I popped the second can and handed it to her as she crushed my empty.

Hap was happy to see me, and Bear was fascinated by Crystal. He came up to me and asked, "Is this another of your groupies?"

"Nope, Bear, this is Crystal, she is a special friend of mine," I said, hoping that she would recognize Bear's position within the group.

Bear is big and tall, a little taller than Crystal, and probably outweighing her by fifty pounds. He looked her up and down before saying, "So you're not another of his toys, huh?"

Never afraid to say anything Crystal said, "He won't give me a chance. If his watchdog wives would give him a chance, he could play with me anytime."

Bear laughed loud and long, "I like you, Lady. You ain't afraid to say what you mean. How about some chili? Come over here with me and let's have a bowl and another beer."

Hap was next to me. "Do you believe that shit? I've never seen Bear ever take to a girl like that. Sure, he'll use a club punch for some comfort, but he won't even sleep with one, much less eat or drink with one. Is this Crystal anything good?"

"She's real good, Hap," I said. "She manages my truck and RV dealership. She's tough as nails and most have thought she might be a little lez. I don't think so because she's been pretty aggressive toward men lately or at least my brother and me."

"Your brother?"

"Yeah, both my brother and my sister moved down here with their families this week. They are both going to work in the companies."

"Nice. Your business park is getting to be a big place out there. Three of my guys are on one of your construction crews. They say you are building everywhere."

"Pretty much, Hap. There is a lot going on," I said.

"I have a favor to ask of you, Steve," Hap said.

"If I can, you know I'll do it."

"I need to go over to Melbourne real quick. There is a meeting of club prez's this afternoon. They just called and there's no way for me to ride or drive over there in under three hours. Could you fly Bear and me over there?"

"Sure, how about we saddle up and go back to the house. We'll take my truck from there. You can call the local clubhouse for them to send a prospect out to come get you guys. If you don't think you'll be a real long time, I'll wait for you."

Hap nodded and said, "Let me get Bear."

Bear and Crystal came over laughing, enjoying each other's company. Bear asked, "Should I trust you to fly us over there? You have much experience?"

Crystal defended me, "He flies the big plane all over. He just came back from flying down to Costa Rica last week. I know he's flown up to Seattle and Alaska, as well as all over the U.S."

Bear looked at me oddly, "Man, you never cease to amaze me."

When we went out the gate, Hap and Bear were in the lead, as was usual for club presidents. Charlie, Jim, and Hank split off to go barhop. Four of the other men came with us to ride guard or whatever. Once we were at the house, Charlie and I put our bikes away, and I made sure we weren't taking the other four bikers. I told Sue I was going to fly Bear and Hap to Melbourne in the 172, and asked her if she wanted to go. She said she was still going shopping.

Bear and Hap were taking off their vests and folding them carefully as we were going to be riding in the truck. Club members never wear their colors in a cage.

Crystal had disappeared, but as we were getting into my truck she re-appeared in Bermuda shorts and a regular tank top, asking if she could ride along. There's room for four, but we were going to be near a weight limit. It was a good thing Hap was skinny or it would be close.

We left the guards to either wait for us at the house or go back to the clubhouse. Hap told them he would be safe with me, but all that did was to confuse them.

When we pushed the 172 out of the hangar, Hap got his first look at the sleek 200. It is a beauty and stands out with the logos on it. He was looking at the 210 with the logos on it, and asked about it. I told him about the guy that has to fly all over and what he did.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.