Vacation - Two - Cover

Vacation - Two

Copyright© 2008 by Dual Writer

Chapter 29

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 29 - The continued adventures of Steve and Sue Sharp and their enlarging group of friends. Enjoy the romance, the action, the adventure and relationships the couple have. This next part of the story (Part 2 of Vacation Two) is written with more than just implied sex. There are scenes that may cause some sensory excitement. Not extensive. Puritans can skip them and those who enjoy some titillation can do what you do.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic  

There was banging on the patio door. I woke up, slipped on some shorts, and went to find out what was up. Glenda was there.

"Steve, come over quick, Martin is feeling sick, and he's got pains in his chest. I've called 911, but please come stay with us until they get here."

"Let me put on a shirt. I'll be right there."

I went back to the bedroom to find both Sue and Mercy putting on clothes. Missy came into the bedroom and said she would stay with Stevie.

The three of us went to Martin and Glenda's to find Martin lying on the couch. I asked Glenda if she had given him anything and she had not. I had Sue get Martin some aspirin and some water and I took his pulse. It was a little fast but that could be from fear. Martin said he had pains in his arms and chest.

Mercy called 911 again to find out their ETA, but didn't get any information. I called back and asked for a supervisor. When I was given some lip by the operator, I told her that I would personally see her get terminated if I did not get a supervisor right that instant.

When a supervisor came on the phone, I said I had a critical person and gave him my location. When he began to give some kind of runaround I said that the next person I called would be a Major in the county Sheriff's department.

I hung up and called Mickey to ask her to call her Dad so we could get an ambulance. Mickey said she didn't need her dad for that and she would be right over with an ambulance. A fire truck and paramedic truck was pulling up just as Mickey walked in the door. The trained people went to work on Martin immediately. They were going to transport him to University Community Hospital because they had a heart center there. Glenda said she wanted to go with him, but I convinced her to get dressed and we would all go.

Meanwhile, Mickey had called the 911-control room to hear that they had better things to do than to worry about some loser at a trailer park. That was the wrong thing to do. Mickey called her dad and told him to meet her with the Sheriff at the control room, it was an emergency. Mickey was smoking when she left.

Mercy stayed with Glenda to get her dressed while Sue and I went home to dress to go to the hospital. Sue switched with Mercy, as Mercy said she should go as well. Missy and Beth were both up now and would watch Stevie.

The four of us arrived at the hospital emergency room about twenty minutes after Martin. A nurse said a cardiologist was with Martin at that moment and would be with us in a few minutes.

A man in a white jacket came out saying, "It looks like Martin has some clogged arteries and will need angioplasty. He is being x-rayed right now, but they should have the results in a few minutes." The doc took a minute to examine Glenda, recognizing that she was in distress. He told her that her heart sounded fine, but he wanted to give her a mild sedative to relax her a little.

Over her objections, Sue and Mercy convinced her to take the pill. By the time the doc came back, she was much more relaxed. "Martin will be fine, but we do need to open up a couple of arteries. One area may need a stent, but we can do this right away to lessen the chance of a major heart attack."

Glenda was nodding her understanding, so I asked, "Can Glenda be with Martin until it's time to take him for the procedure?"

"Of course, come with me, Glenda, you can help Martin relax as well." The doc looked at Sue and Mercy and said, "Would one of you like to go with her? She might need some support too."

Sue went with them leaving Mercy and me together. Mercy patted my hand saying, "Martin and Glenda will be alright, I know it. The doctor felt that way too. Relax, our friends will be fine."

We waited for about thirty minutes before Glenda and Sue came back in. We were told that the procedure would take from forty-five minutes to up to two hours depending. The nurse at the desk had given Sue a pager that would summon us back to the ward when Martin returned.

We went downstairs to have some coffee. The cafeteria was open, so we decided to have some French toast too. The whole time we were eating, Glenda kept saying how she had always tried to feed Martin good food so he wouldn't have heart trouble. She said, "I've fed him good everyday for fifty-seven years and I know what my man eats. He eats right."

Hearing how long she said, I asked, "How old are you and Martin? I know you two ran off to get married when you were young; what were you two, five?"

Glenda smiled at me and said, "No, Steve, remember, we were both eighteen years old. That makes us both seventy-five now."

Sue exclaimed, "Glenda, I can't let you do all that housework you do around my place. My goodness, I should be doing yours."

Glenda became alarmed, "Oh no, Sue, I need to do that stuff for you and Steve. You two are like my kids. I don't need the money but I do need to keep busy. Doing for you two, and now you four, is the best thing that's ever happened to me."

Sue hugged Glenda, "You do what you like, but you will have some help around the place. Between our place and yours, it's like trying to take care of several families in several homes."

"But you feed Martin and me a couple of times a day and we've been drinking Steve's beer since he came. Martin and I want to contribute too. We love being a part of all of the S&S stuff, and your clothing company is just another reason for me to help out."

"Okay, Glenda, just promise me to take it easy and teach someone else to help us as well."

When we went back up to the waiting room, we were greeted by half of the trailer park. The place was packed with our crew, plus many others who knew the older couple. One after another, people would hug Glenda and tell her they were there for her. Even Star and DeeDee were there, telling Glenda they were always home during the day and could help her take care of Martin. Sue gave both of the girls a hug, thanking them for coming for Glenda.

The doctor finally came into to get Glenda. He took Glenda and Sue with him to apparently see Martin. After a while, Sue came in and said that Martin was resting and Glenda was going to stay with him. The doc said there was nothing else we could do for him tonight and for all of us to go home to get at least a little sleep.

We did all go home, but since I couldn't sleep, I was sitting on the patio looking over toward Martin and Glenda's trailer. As I sat there, I was thinking without Martin, who would feed all the songbirds in the area? Who would keep the weeds and grass trimmed around all of the trailers? Who would do all those little repairs for people that Martin did? Some of the people he helped couldn't afford the repairs, but they would get done anyway. The park probably didn't pay Martin near what he was worth for his landscaping responsibilities. He and Glenda lived simply. They didn't need a lot and did not live high. I said a silent prayer that he would be all right.

As people woke this morning, I fixed coffee, thinking how the first person here most mornings was Glenda. She was always my good morning lady. Just as I was thinking that, Missy came out of the house, asking if I had heard from the hospital. I told her that I had not and didn't expect to hear for a while. Sue would go in to spell Glenda for a while so she could get some rest and we would find out more then.

Missy said, "I felt you out here by yourself last night. I didn't bother you or come out. I knew you needed some time alone to consider your friend. Your Mercy felt you too, but didn't want to intrude either. You know, Steve, there are some things in life you cannot do anything about. You have to accept them as they come. Relax and do something for those things you can control."

Missy sat next to me and gave me a hug.

Mercy came out to the patio and sat on the other side of me. She didn't say anything, but hugged me while she sipped some of her green tea.

My day became all-better when Sue came out in a sexy gown and sat Stevie in my lap. My son cooed and jabbered at me for a minute, leaned his head on my chest, and seemingly hugged me. That will make anyone's day better.

Sue said she was going to get ready and go in to let Glenda come home to rest and clean up. I said I would go with her so I could drive Glenda home. More and more people came onto the patio as Sue and I prepared to leave. Mickey came home in her uniform. She said that her dad, the Sheriff, and her had walked into the 911-control center and immediately pulled the tapes of the time period the calls had come in. When they heard the voices and conversation of two different operators, and the supervisor, the Sheriff suspended them, pending charges for intentional neglect, and for risking the life of a citizen.

Mickey felt they would probably just be terminated, as even though it had been a willful act, the only thing they could charge the people with was a hate crime.

Mercy took Stevie while I cleaned up quickly to go in with Sue. When we entered Martin's semi-private room, no one was in the adjoining bed, but Glenda was sitting in a chair with her head lying on Martin's stomach. Martin was awake, stroking Glenda's hair. The love in his eyes was very touching. When he saw us he put his finger to his lips in the timeless signal to stay quiet. Glenda was sleeping.

Sue went to Martin and told him that I was to take Glenda home and Sue was going to stay with him. Martin nodded and began running his finger around Glenda's ear lobe and around her lips.

Glenda moved and said in a hushed voice, "Martin, I can't do that here." Martin grinned saying, "Steve is here to take you home. Sue is going to stay with me. I guess we'll just swap for a while.'

Raising her now blushing head, "You scoundrel, waking me up like that in front of others."

"I knew that would wake you up, Honey. I didn't want to startle you," Martin said.

"Well, if you're feeling that spunky, I guess I could leave you with Sue. You can't do any harm to her, she's already pregnant. I know I could probably use a young stud like this one for a few hours," Glenda teased.

Sue commented, "Just leave some for me, Glenda."

I took Glenda home and told her to shower and lay down. I would wake her after noon so she could eat and go back to the hospital. She went inside but came right back out, "I need something to eat. I hope they left something for me."

I sat her down and quickly made her some bacon, eggs, and toast. I gave her milk to wash down the breakfast, telling her it would give her more energy. She was soon home, washed, and in bed. All of her friends waited for me to get her down before they inundated me with questions about how Martin was doing and when they could go see him.

I told them all to wait till noon and they could probably visit him a couple at a time.

I woke Glenda about noon promising myself she would not stay at the hospital this night. She called the hospital, and when she talked to the nursing desk they said she should be talking to Martin, because he wanted to go home immediately because he missed his wife.

Glenda talked to Martin and told him to visit with his friends for a while and she would be in to see him in a little bit. I left Glenda to shower again and dress. She came to the patio in time for some soup and sandwiches. Beth was being domestic, and with the help of Mercy and Missy, had made some homemade vegetable beef soup and some warm roast beef sandwiches.

The babies were in the living room playpen that Martin had made. It was a low fenced in corner of the living room that had two sides of wall and two sides that were fenced with an eighteen-inch high fence. Sue had installed a thick pad and heavy stainmaster carpet in that corner just for the purpose of housing some rough and tumble babies. CJ, Robbie, and Stevie were buds from the start, playing together in baby fashion. Hanna's little girl, Mia, was almost too little to be put in with the little boys, but was always holding herself up, drooling at the boys. We all figured she had started cutting teeth earlier than the boys had.

I drove Glenda into the hospital, confirming with her that she would not stay that night. I promised her that we would be there first thing in the morning so Martin would not feel neglected.

Folks from the park were visiting Martin two at a time with Sue acting as the moderator. She was the constant, the person always in the room making sure each couple of folks had a few minutes with Martin but didn't stay too long to wear him out.

Glenda gave Martin a hug before she hugged Sue thanking her for staying with Martin. I told Martin that either Sue or I would be back this evening to pick up Glenda. The nurse came in to have Martin get up and walk up and down the hallway to get some exercise. They told him, the more he could do, the faster he could go home. Martin and Glenda, with some more visitors, were slowly walking up the hallway when Sue and I left.

Beth, Nancy, and Missy had been to the grocery store to get a few roasts for Sunday dinner. Since the kitchen was so big, they were not in each others' way as they prepared dinner. They were only figuring on twenty or so people, as it was unusual to have a Sunday dinner together.

Tiny was on the patio with a beer in his hand, talking to Henry. About the time I went to say hi to them, Henry became so excited I thought he was going to kiss me. "Steve, Steve, thank you, damn this is the best opportunity I've ever had. Thank you for asking me to come down to Florida to work for you, I mean with you. Tiny has already cautioned me about that. I am a good worker, Steve. You won't find anyone more careful with your numbers than I am. You'll see, you and Tiny will find out I am a good accountant. Damn, I'm so excited I need to pee. Excuse me a second."

Tiny looked at me a little sheepishly, "I couldn't wait any longer. He wasn't hinting, but he kept discussing different aspects of your business with me, until I just asked him if he was ready to move down here and work with you and me. When I told him that I wanted him to oversee the three kid accountants, I thought he would burst. He's never had people other than secretaries work under him."

"Steve, I offered him what I thought was a low starting salary, and I thought he was going to pass out. That guy has been making nothing up there. Either they have a real low cost of living in Cincinnati or he is being grossly underpaid."

I told Tiny, "Don't start him too low, but do leave some room so you can show him that we like his work."

"No problem, Steve, I'll make sure he's taken care of. The two of them can move right into Nelda's old house next to me until they find something they want. They might even want to build a house. We'll see."

"Tiny, what do you think about paying for their move? It isn't unusual for a company to pay for an employee's move, is it?"

"Not at all, Steve, that would be a good starting benefit. I'll talk to Henry about it. See, I told you he would want to come down."

"Well, Tiny, Sue said that if Henry comes down, Susan is going to want to come too. What would we do with Kevin?"

Tiny smiled at me and said, "I've already thought of that. Kevin is a dispatcher and vehicle manager for his company's truck delivery services now. With his experience, we could use him at S&S for our delivery service, or I'm sure Crystal would be happy to have an experienced truck man to work with her. The body plant could use some help with coordination and you know the golf cart manager is thinking of retiring. There is no end of places for him. Will you have a problem with them back in your life after they ignored you for so long?"

"No, Tiny, I know they were busy with their lives when I was in grammar school, junior high, and high school. Since I was the youngest and still at home, it fell on me to take care of Mom when Dad died. It just happened to be that I was living with Mom when she passed away, so it fell on me again to take care of the estate. They had kids and were busy and I wasn't."

Henry came back and said, "Can I tell Nancy? Do you mind?"

I told him, "Bring her out here and we'll break out some champagne for the occasion."

I found a chilled bottle under the bar and opened it for us. I poured six glasses, since I knew Sue and Mercy would come out as well.

Henry came out with Nancy and pointed at Tiny, "Meet my new boss. I'm starting to work for S&S Enterprises."

Nancy's mouth opened with a stunned appearance. She looked at Tiny, at Sue, then at me. Instead of running to her husband she almost tried to jump into my arms. She gave me a bone crushing hug and a big wet kiss on the lips. "Thank you, thank you, thank you, Steve. This is wonderful. You're going to get Henry away from those vultures. This is wonderful."

"I didn't hire him, Nancy, Tiny did," I said.

Nancy repeated the action on Tiny. She grabbed the giant Tiny and pulled him down for a kiss and gave him a big hug. "Thank you, Tiny, Henry will make you a great employee. We'll be good neighbors too, if we can find a place to live right here in this park with you."

She looked at Henry and said, "See, aren't you glad I saved up that extra money. We can use it to move with. We can get the house ready to sell while we are packing."

Tiny began picking up the glasses of champagne and passing them around. Sue's and Mercy's glasses only had a swallow in them, but they were going to be a part of the toast. "To Henry and Nancy's new life in Florida, to Henry's new career with S&S Enterprises."

We joined our glasses together with a clink and sipped the golden liquid.

Tiny said, "I don't think you understood me, Henry, I hired you to work down here. That means the company pays to move you down. The company is responsible to get you the appraised value from your home. You only have to figure out whether you want to live in the park or in the new housing area that we are building."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.