Vacation - Two - Cover

Vacation - Two

Copyright© 2008 by Dual Writer

Chapter 22

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 22 - The continued adventures of Steve and Sue Sharp and their enlarging group of friends. Enjoy the romance, the action, the adventure and relationships the couple have. This next part of the story (Part 2 of Vacation Two) is written with more than just implied sex. There are scenes that may cause some sensory excitement. Not extensive. Puritans can skip them and those who enjoy some titillation can do what you do.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic  

Ben had called and said he had all of the formal closings set up for the Wainwright property. I told him he was a little late because we were already under construction. Ben thought that was funny and told me he would call me back.

He did call me back in a few minutes, "Why didn't you tell me you paid him already. What did you use for money? Sue didn't use hers for it."

"You're not going to believe this, Ben, but I have no idea. The deal has been taken care of by my CFO, and he's paid for the property out of company funds. I guess we had the cash. Oh yeah, I found out how many people worked for both companies today, over seven hundred." I hung up as I heard him choking.

I didn't feel like going back to work and I think Sue felt the same. "How about taking the little plane up and cruise the beaches. We can look over the new property too."

Sue was grinning, "I get left seat."

A half-hour later, we were flying over the new property at a thousand feet. We saw a moving truck out at the house site. The barn was almost dismantled. The man was going to town as he promised. We would have to mark the well; we could use it in the future for irrigation. I used my cell phone and called Tiny about the well. He said he was making a note, as that would save a few bucks.

We flew over to the Clearwater beaches and followed the coast down to Pass a Grille beach. We saw lots of rays and a few sharks. It's really cool to be able to look straight down into the water.

We made a lazy turn and headed farther north. Some people waved and Sue wagged the wings. It's neat to show off a little. This was a nice leisurely way to relax.

As it neared four, we went back to the airpark, landing gently and taxiing to the fuel pumps. We topped off, filled out the books, and pushed the plane into the hangar.

These were good times. I hope life was as easy after the baby got here.

That night we took a bike ride. I had permission for Sandy, Mandy, and Mickey to enter the clubhouse grounds riding their own bikes. Hap recognized them all with a nod and we were all served a beer. Bear was getting out of the hospital and going to stay in Tampa while he recovered. He was going to get the rest of his medical help from the VA, so he was fixed. All seemed at peace. I hoped it stayed that way.

We went by Big Jim's before riding over to the St. Pete club. We were treated royally, as usual, with lots of the women there squealing over Sue's announcement that she was pregnant. We went down across the Skyway Bridge blasting up I-75 to get the gunk out of our heads. We had a good time, a good ride.

We were in bed by eleven. But sleep did not catch up to me until I was very worn out. Motorcycle riding seems to energize women. Sue and Mickey were still going after I was done.

Every day is a great day from the second you awake. You know why? Because you woke up, you were not pushing up daisies. Semper fucking fi! Ooorah!

That was a strange bunch of thoughts. Come on Mercy, Missy, give me a clue, mess with my mind to help me be a better person.

Oh Steve, you worry too much. Relax, enjoy your lady, ah, your ladies. I need to see you and Sue soon so watch for me.

That was too real. I heard Mercy's voice in my head, uncanny.

I opened an eye to look at the clock. The clock displayed five fifty-nine.

I kissed Mickey awake and headed for the kitchen to start coffee. I could hear Deanne's alarm going off in her room. I used the throne and joined a still sleepy Mickey in the shower. All she wanted to do was hug. She was too sleepy to even wash. I wonder how long the two ladies stayed up playing. I washed her, gritted my teeth, and turned off the hot water.

That did it. A string of very violent words ran from Mickey's mouth as I held her in the flow of the cold water. When I knew she was awake, I let her get out to dry off. She was still pouting while I dried off and dressed in work clothes.

Glenda was on the patio with the light on when I came out with a cup of coffee. "The honeymoon's over, huh? I heard that. I imagine half the neighborhood heard it. What did you do to her?"

Mickey came out in her dress uniform, complete with tool (gun) belt, and sat on my lap. "This asshole turned the cold water on and held me under it until he was convinced I was awake. I can't imagine how that luscious lady in there slept through it or why she loves this clown so much." With that said, she gave me a bone crumbling kiss on the lips.

We drank coffee while Mickey had a piece of buttered toast and a bowl of Cheerios. I got another sweet kiss and she was gone.

Shawna had been amused, "You know you're an asshole to do something like that. She was probably all cuddly and loving, trying to talk you back to bed, when you did that. You might have saved her a reprimand, but you sure did screw up a good time."

I took a big drink of coffee, "It's my job to get 'em up and get 'em goin'."

Sue came out the door saying, "She sure can make a lot of noise in the morning. My goodness, that girl has a worse potty mouth than Shawna."

That earned Sue a piece of donut in the hair. This place was going to degenerate into a food fight any minute.

The four pregnant babes were discussing names and who would pop first. They were still months away, but were already anticipating pushing a kid into the world.

We four future dads were happy to drink our coffee, eat a breakfast sandwich, and think of the coming responsibilities. That was a lot to think about.

Hanna asked, "Since Jim isn't on your medical plan, am I still covered for maternity?"

Shawna perked up and said, "Yeah, I didn't think about that."

Sue turned to Ruth, "I would think that you were, especially if you were going to continue to work for the company. Ruth, would you check that for these two?"

"Don't have to," Ruth explained. "I've already asked the question a couple of different ways for other employees. The plan covers maternity even if the person is a single parent. There are no exclusions. We had several choices, but until we get into financial times when we need to cut costs, we have the best. It covers everything."

Shawna came and sat on my lap, "Gee, Boss, you sure do take care of us. Thanks." She gave me a hug before she went over to sit in Charlie's lap saying, "Daddy, hold your baby."

The workday and week was fast and furious, and the Friday evening week's windup didn't have as many people attend as last week. There were still fifty to seventy-five or so, but not the hundreds this time. Phil, Tiny, and I were content with somewhere a little under five million in sales for the week. A couple of the welding trucks and five truck bodies put us at the numbers we were at. If you consider an average gross profit for the company, that's over a million bucks to work with, a nice week's work. It sure doesn't cost us a million a week to operate. I wonder what it did cost us a week to operate now. I don't think I want to know.

Susan and Kevin returned with two worn out kids. They said that they'd had the best time anyone could have ever had. Sue had promised to take each of the kids up in the little plane by themselves and let them fly a little to check out the beaches from above, to look for rays and sharks. Both kids were looking forward to going up in the little plane. Nelda said she wanted to go with them at least once, as she loved to fly. She was just another big kid.

Sunday was Tina's birthday, so Sue had some fun planned. She had sent Martin, Glenda, and me throughout the park looking for kids who were within a year of Tina's age. They were all invited to a big party to be held at the pool and in the recreation center. Sue had planned on having a local clown, and possibly a local magician, to entertain the kids. Hopefully, Tina would enjoy her birthday even though she wasn't home with her friends.

Saturday was fun. When it was time for us to go for a ride Saturday night, I put Tina behind me and Dennis in the sidecar. Sue rode behind Mickey and we went to Big Jim's, the Vanishing Point, and over to the Crab Shack, where we had grouper sandwiches, shrimp, onion rings, and French fries. I think the kids ate so much they were a little queasy. Sue, Debbie, Shawna, and Hanna were stuffing right along with them, claiming they were each eating for a minimum of two, and perhaps more.

We rode up to New Port Richey circling around to end up at home for everyone to watch 'Saturday Night Live.' Some of the crowd went up to the tub. I didn't think it would be a good idea to go to the tub with Susan and Kevin. Sue made note that Ryan and Michelle were reported to enjoy the tub activities a great deal.

We slept in a little on Sunday morning. I got Mickey up to go to work, but let everyone else sleep till seven thirty. When they all awoke, Glenda and I had a mountain of pancakes, about a hundred biscuits, potatoes, gravy, and eight dozen scrambled eggs. Glenda said there was no way for them to eat all of that. By the time we were finished, Tom was dragging the last piece of biscuit through the last little dab of gravy. Glenda was amazed.

Dennis and Tina were challenging everyone at the pool table. Martin took the challenge, as did Tiny and Phil. Even Kevin tried. Charlie and I easily beat the two, but then we were old bar players.

Around eleven, the group migrated to the pool for the beginning of Tina's birthday party. Someone had been busy. The pool fence had a big sign 'Happy Birthday, Tina, ' with balloons tied to everything. Susan gave Tina a sexy little bikini to wear today to feel even a little older. I don't know whether I would have done that. Some of the boys her age were having a difficult time not showing their interest in what was and wasn't covered.

They did the usual pool games including pool volleyball, some pool soccer, but all games with a bunch of teens end up with a game of chase. Tag, (oh sorry, I didn't mean to touch you there) you're it (or I wish you were).

About one, the smell of grilled hamburgers, brats, and hot dogs was enough to bring the kids into the recreation building, where a pretty good clown was blowing up balloon animals and pulling strange items from little boys' ears. It was amazing how many of the fourteen, fifteen, and sixteen year old boys had thong panties come from their ears. At least they were able to keep them as a trophy.

The candles were lit on the cake and lights were turned down low. A voice said for Tina to make a wish, close her eyes, and blow out the candles as hard as she could.

When Tina took in a deep breath and blew as hard as she could, the cake went "BOOM," and blew up into a billion pieces. Standing in the middle of the cake pan was Merlin, in his fancy robe and coned hat, waving his wand.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.