Vacation - Two - Cover

Vacation - Two

Copyright© 2008 by Dual Writer

Chapter 8

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 8 - The continued adventures of Steve and Sue Sharp and their enlarging group of friends. Enjoy the romance, the action, the adventure and relationships the couple have. This next part of the story (Part 2 of Vacation Two) is written with more than just implied sex. There are scenes that may cause some sensory excitement. Not extensive. Puritans can skip them and those who enjoy some titillation can do what you do.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic  

A waiter came to the table and said, "Steve, Sue, Dewey, Sheila your limo is waiting for you. I think Mercy wants to show you the town."

The four of us left, curious what the limo was about. As we neared the door, a black haired lady stood as if waiting. When she turned to us, her smile was dazzling, she said, "You must show me your boat after I let the limousine drive us around the city a little while."

When we all were in the limo she sat on one side of me as Sue sat on the other side. She held one hand as Sue held the other. The two of them smiled at each other as if they were having a conversation that made them both happy. Dewey and Sheila looked equally as happy and enjoyed the sights as they were pointed out to us.

I looked at this lady, this girl a little funny and she said, "Use my name. You know what it is; you've always known what it is, so when you speak to me, call me by name."

Without thinking I said, "Mercy, what happened in there? How did you know what I was thinking? What I had just been told? And how did you let me tell Sue?"

"That's better, now I know you know me. Being telepathic is easy. Everyone is born with the ability, only a very small few ever develop it. We hear what people think, what is happening with them, and we can project our thoughts to them if they are in need. That couple tonight were both in need of each other. One was a hooker and the other an overweight gentleman that thought he had to buy what he wanted. I suggested to them both to enjoy each other and I think they will.

"But what about her chest. You blew it up," I asked, then looked at Sue.

Mercy smiled at Sue, "Did someone do that to you?"

Sue laughed saying, "No."

"That part was an illusion. It's like mass hypnosis. Everyone was watching me and expected something bizarre, so they saw a bizarre creation. The man may always view her that way but she will always be the same size as she always has been."

Sue leaned across me and said, "So, you're coming to see us?"

"I will talk to my father and maybe just stay down there with you. He will want me to perform and continue to study magic, but I may just wish to be a companion to you two, perhaps your baby's nanny."

She looked across at Dewey and said, "Let's go see your magnificent home. I mean your boat, your big schooner."

"Am I that transparent that you can read my mind?" Dewey asked.

"When you are in love, yes. Sheila is as wide open as you are. You both are so sweet. I think you both need to have some long talks and tell each other all about yourselves. Both of you need to get rid of the deception." She paused a second before asking, "Do you mind if I join you all on your boat?"

"No, please, you're welcome to visit with us," Dewey answered enthusiastically. "You will be a pleasure to have around, you are so very observant and seem to enjoy being with us."

"I do, I do. I am all ga-ga over Steve and Sue. They both have some sort of magnetism that draws me to them. They've drawn you two to them as well, so you know what I'm talking about.

I was thinking, 'This is all too Sci-fi for me. I'm not sure what to believe.'

Mercy looked at me and I heard in my head, "I'll explain more later."

Dewey asked, "So how did the waiter get my credit card tonight?"

Mercy answered, "He didn't. The Maitre D' lifted it from you as he seated you. He could probably make a living doing that, but he says it's more fun to do it legally as part of our show."

"I have to admit, that was pretty slick," Steve commented.

Sheila looked at Mercy and asked, "If I tell all, will I still be able to keep Dewey?"

Mercy smiled at her and said, "When you both tell all, you will find you have more in common than you thought."

When we reached the yacht club and walked down the wooden walkway, Mercy was looking at the large boats docked there. When we came to our boat, a stairway had been placed next to it so all we had to do was climb the stairs and enter through the boarding gate at the ladder. As we passed the spot where the one boarder had tried to climb up and was shot, Mercy shivered. "There was evil here, but it is being cleansed with time. You four had a scary time, but at the same time, you were helping someone. Yes, the boat is being cleansed of the evil and restored to be a happy, loving place."

We took Mercy into the salon and asked if she would like a drink. "Do you have any really cold beer? You all make me think that's what I want to drink, a beer."

I went down to the galley and got three beers and two Diet Cokes. We talked for a while, and then Sue and Sheila said they wanted to show Mercy the rest of the boat. They were gone for over a half-hour, and when they came back, the three of them were in nightgowns. Sue and Mercy sat on either side of me and Sue asked, "You don't mind if Mercy stays with us tonight do you? She has already sent her driver home."

When Sue has her mind made up, there is no changing it. I was wondering when Sue's predatory nature was going to come back out. I had been surprised that she had not overwhelmed Sheila by now.

Since it was late, Dewey said, "Let's lock up and go to bed. Since we're in a busy port, we need to listen for strange noises. They have good security here, but people with ill intent do slip in."

Mercy volunteered, "I don't think you have anything to worry about. Your boat has a protective aura around it. I think you can sleep deeply and rest."

We went down to our cabin where our bed was already turned down. Amazing that Sue and Sheila had just changed sheets. Mercy and Sue made short work of undressing me and hanging my clothes up. It wasn't magic, but almost, considering the way my clothes disappeared.

When we lay down, Sue was on one side and Mercy on the other. They both turned to me and put a leg over one of mine.

When Sue began to speak, Mercy put her finger tips on Sue's lips and said, "Let me explain my telepathy a little more. When I was little, I would hear my mother's voice in my head telling me to do things. I would run to her to ask if she said something and she would ask, 'Did you do as I asked?'. Finally one day I was angry because I couldn't find either my mother or my father, I shouted out mentally, 'Where are you?' My mother's voice came to me saying, 'Be patient, be peaceful, we are loving, we will be with you soon.' Her voice was soft and gentle making me peaceful. Soon, Mother came to ask me what I wanted. We had a long, long talk about how we were talking in our minds."

"In time, I learned that I couldn't connect with everyone but could especially link with people who were happily in love. Their thoughts just burst into my mind. Sometimes I connect with people who are distressed or nervous such as the man and his rent-a-date tonight. They were both wide open because they both desperately want stability. Hopefully my suggestions will go a long way with them."

"When Steve walked in the room, his mind was overflowing with love for you, Sue. He was anxious to tell you about his phone call. It was easy to receive him and easy to find you and hear your loving thoughts in return. I could connect the two of you only because of your intense love for each other."

"That's what got to me with the two of you. You two are so much in love but have open hearts and minds that reach out and invite someone in. You both instantly had naughty thoughts of me and when I asked you mentally if you wanted me you both said to come. Your subconscious was making love to me while I was on the stage. I could hardly standup from the onslaught of your thoughts. I had to get to know you both better. I just knew we would be right for each other."

"I don't have a special power, but an ability to listen to you and to talk to you. As we get to know each other better, our minds will link at almost any distance because we have become mentally bonded with each other."

"I'll try to explain more as we talk and perhaps my mother can explain better. But laying here with the two of you is a beautiful loving experience."

Sue said, "Tonight we are going to just sleep and let our minds come together. I want Mercy to feel how wonderful you are Steve, and how great our love for each other is, before we consume her into being ours."

Mercy said, "And I thought I had a magic touch. You two are dangerous. You draw people into your web like a spider. Only you don't feed upon them, you feed them, nurture them, and give them happiness. I can already feel it happening. As horny as you two are making me, I'm so totally relaxed with you two that I'll be asleep in an instant."

I lay still, listening to both girls begin breathing evenly; they had gone to sleep.

I woke a little after six and went to the bathroom after untangling myself. As soon as I withdrew from the girls, they snuggled together to use the warmth from each other's body. I looked at my beautiful Sue and was deeply in love. I looked at the attractive Mercy and felt a strange pull toward her as well. Hmm, I guess what will be, will be.

I quickly made coffee and dressed while it was dripping. I went up to the salon and looked out over the deck. There was a newspaper that had been tossed up on deck, so I went out to get it. I was reading the paper and enjoying my coffee when Dewey came up carrying his coffee.

"That was an awesome show last night. Did your company really get an order for five hundred million?"

"Yep, and the kicker is the CFO mis-figured the exchange rate, and instead of less than our usual margin, the numbers reflect over six percent more than our max."

"So now you have enough to buy a boat like mine?" Dewey asked.

"It's not mine, it's the company's. We'll use the money for some expansion and probably for a ton of taxes."

"Get yourself a good accounting firm so they can direct you."

"I hired my CFO from a big accounting firm and they are still on board to double check us and audit what we do. I'll make sure they are on the ball on this one."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.