Vacation - Two - Cover

Vacation - Two

Copyright© 2008 by Dual Writer

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - The continued adventures of Steve and Sue Sharp and their enlarging group of friends. Enjoy the romance, the action, the adventure and relationships the couple have. This next part of the story (Part 2 of Vacation Two) is written with more than just implied sex. There are scenes that may cause some sensory excitement. Not extensive. Puritans can skip them and those who enjoy some titillation can do what you do.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic  

Sue woke me in the middle of the night by sitting on my stomach. I had no idea what time it was. "Alright husband. You've been putting off your husband responsibilities lately. It's time we caught up."

We tried to catch up.

I didn't know what time we woke up, but it was after eleven before I was able to call for some emergency coffee. When the bellhop arrived, Sue asked if they had a clothes shop where she could get a swim suit. He told her that the east wing had over a hundred thousand square feet of shops for anything we could want.

We dressed in our casual clothes and went in search of some warm weather clothes and swimwear. Sue found several pair of shorts and slacks, but had a hard time with tops, as usual. One shop showed her Sue's internet store catalog and said she could get almost anything she would want from this company within a day. It was funny, because Sue picked out a few tops and a swimsuit and told the clerk she hoped they could be there the next day. Sue also ordered a couple of nice dresses from the catalogue that showed off her magnificent cleavage, but the dresses also gave her a taller appearance.

I found some slacks, shorts, shirts, socks, shoes and, a couple of swimsuits. The store said they would have the clothes laundered and put in our suite. They did have nice service. Some of the cash we had brought with us greased the way to having folks want to serve us.

Next on our schedule was food. We went to the restaurant with the intention of having a late breakfast. Instead, we had a fruit tray and salads with grilled mahi-mahi. When we went up to our suite to change, we found all of our purchases were in our closet or arranged on the vanity for us to put away. We decided on swimwear, so we changed and headed down to the beach. Sue caused a stir, as her recently purchased bikini was not meant for a girl with her endowment. The skimpy top did its best to cover her, but failed to do anything but enhance the large and growing bosom of my pregnant wife.

We played in the water's edge, and ventured out far enough to have the waves knock us over. We went a little farther and tried to body surf a little. You have to jump with the wave so you stay on top of it as it carries you toward the shore. By the time we were very waterlogged, we had both successfully ridden waves from fairly far out all the way to the beach. We decided not to overdo the sun, so we went inside and showered before deciding to use the hotel's gym.

We used the treadmills and the weight machines for over an hour before going back to our room to change for supper. After supper, we went to the hotel lounge where they had a band and a nice dance floor. We danced together for the first time since our wedding, enjoying the closeness we were sharing.

When we left the lounge, we stopped at the desk to see when our guests would be arriving. The clerk told us that their plane was due in about thirty minutes ago and the passengers should be arriving at the hotel within the hour. I asked about their rooms and was told they all were in suites similar to ours.

There was a lobby bar, so Sue and I went there to wait. I had a martini, while Sue had her Diet Coke.

We were watching when three white limousines pulled up at the entryway. First out was Beth, followed by Ben. Both of them had big eyes at the treatment they were receiving. Next came Phil and Judy, smiling and luxuriating in the attention. Last was Abe and Alice, complete with his shit eating grin. He was the one to spot us as we watched the procession to the desk. He headed Alice over to us, and while Alice and Sue hugged, Abe shook my hand, "Thanks, Steve. This is a dream come true for Alice and me. Somehow, I knew you were going to be good luck for us."

"Go get signed in. You two must be worn out. Sue and I will meet you in the restaurant for breakfast, then we'll see what all has been planned for us."

Phil and Judy saw where Abe and Alice were and came over to us. We went through the same hugging and handshaking before sending them back to the desk to finish checking in.

We walked over to the desk area to wait so we could save Ben and Beth the trip to the bar. When Beth turned and saw Sue, she burst into tears and was holding Sue, saying how happy she was to see her baby. Ben turned to see what the commotion was, and began shaking my hand like he was mixing a drink saying, "Thank you, thank you, thank you."

We finally got them settled down and sent up to bed. Beth wanted to visit some more, but Sue told her they had a whole week to visit and sent them both off. Beth whispered into my ear, "Thank you for getting Ben and me a room together."

Sue and I went back to the bar and were just climbing onto our stools, when we saw him. It was Dewey, the guy who lived on a sailboat at Friday Harbor and who had planned our cruise and contacted John to fly and guide us.

"Fancy meeting you here, Dewey."

"I came to make sure you two were treated right. John told me how you had saved his life up there in the Yukon. He told me you two were going to go to Hawaii, so I had the hotel you were staying at call me the instant you wanted to fly out. I'm indebted to you, Steve. You saved my brother's life and then you two gave him your shares of the gold you all found. You both are special, and I'm going to show you a good time while you're here."

"Thanks, Dewey," I said, at a loss for words. I didn't know how he could have done all that, or who he was to be able to get it all done. "You know you don't have to do this. We can take care of everything."

"I'm gonna tell you one more time. Your money is worthless here. This is my hotel, and everyone here is going to treat you and yours like you're my son and daughter or brother and sister. Enjoy yourself, I'm going to enjoy it with you." Dewey leaned back, picked up his drink, and winked at me before saying, "I am going to insist that you come back through Friday Harbor on the way home, though. Some jerk left me a big bar tab, and I'm having trouble drinking it up."

Dewey, Sue, and I sat at the lobby bar until midnight, talking and laughing about life and how everything comes down to being at the right place at the right time.

Sue and I were up, showered, and in the restaurant by seven-thirty. The first to show was Dewey who ordered us a Bloody Mary to start our day. He said he knew he was going to have to watch my drinking habits; he thought I wasn't practicing enough.

Ben and Beth came in and were both served a Bloody Mary with their coffee. The waitress was waiting and immediately got coffee and Bloody Marys when Phil, Judy, Abe and Alice all showed up, Sue had to settle for a Virgin Mary but she enjoyed it just as much.

I introduced Dewey to everyone and tried to give him an idea of who these folks were and what they meant to me. Dewey went into a spiel as to how I had saved his kid brother's life up in the Yukon, and how Sue and I had given away our big shares of the gold we had found.

"Dewey, don't be telling everybody about stuff like that or they'll never let us go back up there to visit."

Ben spoke up then, "I can tell you first hand how Steve saved my ass not long ago. Some guy was sent to kill me and Steve, but Steve got the best of him and the bad guy was carried out of my office on a coroner's stretcher. He was instrumental in busting a huge drug ring. You can't tell me much about him I wouldn't believe. He attracts trouble, but he is a people magnet that knows how to make a business sing."

Abe told Dewey, "I was forced into retirement and this kid found me and had me help rebuild some junk he bought at an auction. That was part of the beginning of his company and he is now one of the largest commercial power equipment dealers in the States. He's created a whole new life for me, and given Alice and me security for life."

Then it was Phil's turn. "This kid gets Abe to lure me into coming to work for him. I didn't know the kid didn't have any experience working a business, so I blundered on while the kid keeps feeding me leads that create business and more business by the day. Then all of sudden, I'm making more money than I've ever made in my life."

Judy interrupted him, "Steve and Sue take care of so many people and have a home that is open to dozens of friends every day. They have coffee and breakfast in the morning for twenty or so people, and have dinner with everyone in the evening. There might be thirty people having dinner together. Dewey, you just can't believe how special these two are."

"Stop! Cease! Enough!" "If you guys want to go somewhere and talk like this, fine, but enough already about Sue and me. This vacation is not about us, it's for you guys."

Dewey slapped me on the back and said, "Well, okay, but we have to go do some outdoor stuff so I can write some articles for the magazines. As long as I'm in Hawaii, I might as well make a living."

"Sure you do, Dewey," I said sarcastically, thinking about his owning the hotel. "Why not have the hotel go bring the outdoors into the lobby so we don't have to go look for it?"

"Damn good idea, Steve, why didn't I think of that?"

Sue took the women to the shops for a little while so Dewey could explain what we were going to do. First, we were going to take a plane he had available for a sightseeing tour around the islands. That should take most of the morning. After lunch, he wanted all of us to take a tour up to the volcano to see the lush landscape from high up.

Tomorrow we would go to the naval memorial and tour the big island. Dewey had a busy schedule planned with snorkeling, dining, dancing, and a trip out to deep-sea fish on one of the hotel's boats.

I told Dewey that the three couples had always wanted to come to Hawaii, so it would be a good idea to have them give some input on what they had dreamed about doing when they came here. He thought for a few minutes, and said, "I'll have our lunch served in a private dining room. I'll let them know what I have available so they can plan on some private outings."

When the ladies finally returned from shopping, Dewey herded us out to a small tour bus that took us to an old army airfield nearby. We boarded a small passenger plane and took off on a quick tour. We flew high to see the islands as a group, then low over areas where Dewey pointed out attractions and significant places.

Back at the hotel we were served lunch in a lavish dining room with serving girls wearing early Hawaiian apparel. They had the wrap skirts with multiple flower leis for tops. It was a little distracting, as you would watch as they moved, hoping to catch a glimpse of something that might peek out. But alas, they remained covered throughout.

When Dewey questioned the group, Phil immediately said he and Judy wanted to play golf a couple of times, but definitely wanted to go out to the beach and also wanted to go to the Arizona memorial. Abe said that Alice wanted to see as many native displays as they could, but they also wanted to see Don Ho perform and to go to a luau. Ben and Beth also wanted to play golf and wanted to go to a luau. They all thought that going deep sea fishing would be a great time.

When they were done, Dewey turned to Sue and me and asked, "And what would you two most like to do?"

Sue and I looked at each other, then Sue answered, "This trip is for these special people. Steve and I get to enjoy it with them."

"Isn't there any one thing the two of you would like to do now that you're in Hawaii?" Dewey almost pleaded.

Sue thought for a few seconds and while looking at me said, "If we could, Steve and I would like to learn how to surf. I want to use one of those big surfboards and ride a wave back to the beach. I would love to ride inside one of those huge waves, but so far I haven't seen any really big waves."

"Consider it done," Dewey said. "I have a friend that is a great surfer and he knows all of the areas where the great waves are. I'll go with you. I love to surf and it's been a while since I've gone."

Dewey spent some time discussing things with the folks, finally saying that we would leave for the memorial in a little while, so if any of us wanted to freshen up, we should meet back in the lobby in thirty minutes.

The afternoon tour of the naval memorial was somber, but interesting. You can see the sunken battleship in the clear water. As you stand on the walkway you realize you are actually in a cemetery; there are still hundreds of sailors entombed within the sunken hull of the ship. The memorial gives you pause. It's a warning for our country to be ready to defend itself for all time to come.

We arrived back at the hotel at about four-thirty. Dewey told us that we should meet back in the lobby at seven. A private luau was being held farther up the beach this evening, and we had permission to attend. He said to wear casual clothes. We would be sitting on the ground during the meal.

Sue and I wandered over to the lobby bar where I ordered a beer. Abe and Alice joined us, also having beer. Phil came over for a scotch and Judy joined Sue in having a Diet Coke. We had only been at the bar of a couple of minutes when Dewey came in carrying a handful of papers.

"Aha, trying to catch up on your drinking, kid? You two ladies are not a good influence, drinking that horrid Diet Coke in an adult libation establishment."

Judy defended herself and Sue, saying, "Sue is pregnant and I have to hold my booze consumption down because I can't hold my liquor very well. Two drinks and someone has to put me to bed most of the time. I have to ration myself so I can keep up with the crowd."

Dewey waved his hand as if he were the Pope absolving someone of their sins, "Good reasons, both of you. Congratulations, Sue and Steve. This is definitely a reason to celebrate."

Standing, Dewey hollered, "Innkeeper, fresh drinks all around to honor the prospective parents we have in our presence."

Judy decided to sample a Hawaiian mimosa to join in the celebration.

As we were sitting and chatting, Dewey was busily reading the papers he had brought in. A bellhop came in and found Dewey, giving him another handful.

We were just about ready to leave when Dewey asked Sue and me to stay for a minute.

After the others had left for their rooms, Dewey said, "You two have been busy these last few months. I see that Sue has been developing a strong internet business and has now even purchased a manufacturing plant. And Steve, what is this about you being on vacation, but starting a business that is going to do several hundred million in business the first year? I see that you are involved with NASCAR, but not racing. You are a provider of equipment. I'll bet that's an interesting story. Now the interesting part is that you two aren't in debt up to your nostrils. You seem to have been able to ride this whole thing by using cash flow. There is one thing I don't understand. What's this about purchasing a trailer park?"

"What are you doing, Dewey? Snooping on us? Why the interest?" I asked, a little perturbed. Sue and I had wanted to leave business at home.

"Not snooping, but remember I am a member of the press and therefore must pursue even the slightest hint of a story. I also like to invest in new companies and give them a boost to succeed. It looks like you two don't need any help, it looks like you've done quite well. I have to compliment you both, Sue comes from old money, but it appears she really has not used any of it except for this confusing trailer park purchase. I want to do something special for you two, but you're making it terribly difficult. Just what can I do?"

"Dewey, just be a friend. You've already done so much to help us gather these folks here, and have made their stay a dream come true. Sue and I are happiest when we are helping others succeed. Our success comes from that."

Dewey looked at the papers then back up, "Steve, you are a decorated Marine. You've given of yourself for your country, and from what I've read, you have defended your neighborhood, helped your sheriff's department when they needed help, and were instrumental in pointing the way to clean up a nasty drug situation. It just seems that someone, somewhere, should give something back to you."

"They have Dewey, they have." I said making a move to leave.

Sue said, "Dewey? Just be our friend and let's enjoy being together having a good time. You'll have to tell us about all the businesses you own. I suspect you own that hotel we were staying at in Anchorage, along with this one. I think Dewey, the hermit that lives on a sailboat, is probably a more interesting story than Steve and Sue. Just enjoy us, we'll enjoy you."

Dewey's eyes looked a little watery when he saluted us as we headed toward the elevators.

In the elevator I looked at Sue, "It must be really easy to find out everything there is to know about us. There is absolutely no privacy anywhere. It's probably a good thing we live in the trailer park. No one believes it, yet we have a lifestyle so rich in friends that I wouldn't trade it for anything."

"I know, honey, we make too many people curious about us. We are going to have to fly a little lower so we don't attract attention."

Sue and I spent the next hour in the hotel gym with Ben and Beth. They were surprised to find us using the weight machines when they came in to use the treadmill. We were finishing up our sets, so we waved goodbye. We would see them soon for the luau.

Sue and I enjoyed some playtime while showering and got ready to go. I enjoyed a martini at the lobby bar while Sue had a Virgin Mimosa. Dewey came in with a big smile, followed by Ben and Beth. We enjoyed some light conversation until the other two couples showed up.

We loaded up into the big van again and drove a couple miles up the beach until we came upon what looked like a bunch of grass roofed shacks. Once past the primitive looking fence, beautifully tanned native Hawaiian girls in grass skirts greeted us. They wore only a real flower lei for a top. Several men were also present, wearing grass skirts but topless, displaying their deeply tanned chests.

We were escorted to a large area covered with grass mats to sit on. We were quickly handed ceramic bowls of some kind of drink that Dewey warned could be toxic if you drank too much. Special bowls were brought for Sue and Judy that Dewey said was a simple fruit punch.

There were several musicians playing simple instruments in the background, serenading us with Hawaiian folk songs, while we were served the beginning of the meal.

The meal was full of fruit, roast pig, several kinds of fish, a type of egg similar to what we call deviled egg, but a little spicy. We were served the "toxic" punch throughout the meal that seemed to be getting less potent as the meal continued. When we were finished, six of the ladies, who could even have been serving us, began doing a native dance. It wasn't just the hula that you see on TV all the time, but a kind of interpretive dance that included the hula hip movements at various times. The ladies ended their dance by doing the hula together, mesmerizing us with their gyrations.

Sue said to me, "Isn't that something. This whole evening we have been served and entertained by beautiful brown topless women, and not once was there a sexual thought in my mind. Sensuous, but not sexual, do you know what I mean?"

"You're right. These women are all beautiful. Their movements and the dancing were definitely sensuous, but not sexual. Let's see, eeny, meeny, miney, moe, which one would I like to catch by the toe?"

Sue smacked me on the shoulder, "Oh, you!"

Dewey made an announcement. "Tomorrow, we are going to Waikiki so we can go to Do Ho's restaurant. The man appears five nights a week at his restaurant, playing an organ and singing with his group. Did you know that one of his singers, a lady named Jackie, is "Tiny Bubbles?" His daughter, Hoku, sings with him as well. In the morning, those who wish to play golf have a tee time of eight o'clock, so you will have time to enjoy the beach in the afternoon. You others can spend the morning shopping, sightseeing, or just lazing on the beach. The key here, as Steve has directed, is to just enjoy yourselves."

We went back to the hotel lounge to dance and drink for a while before going to bed. I danced with all the ladies, as did the other men, including Dewey. As the evening wore on, a tall lady with a dark complexion and coal black hair became a companion of Dewey's. They appeared to know each other a little, but also seemed to click. It was good to see him have company.

Sue and I were up early. When we arrived at breakfast, there was Dewey with a big grin on his face. Next to him was the same tall, dark, lady from last night. She had that look, with her eyes half closed and a half grin. You know the "look," as if she was saying, "Bet you can guess what I've been up to." Dewey introduced Sheila to Sue and me and told her we were new and valuable friends of his. Dewey and Sheila had Bloody Marys, and I was served one almost immediately when we sat. The waitress asked Sue if she would like a Virgin Mary this morning.

Chapter 4 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.