Vacation - Two - Cover

Vacation - Two

Copyright© 2008 by Dual Writer

Cast of Characters

Romantic Sex Story: Cast of Characters - The continued adventures of Steve and Sue Sharp and their enlarging group of friends. Enjoy the romance, the action, the adventure and relationships the couple have. This next part of the story (Part 2 of Vacation Two) is written with more than just implied sex. There are scenes that may cause some sensory excitement. Not extensive. Puritans can skip them and those who enjoy some titillation can do what you do.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic  

One of my editors, who extremely bashful and doesn't wish to be named has too much time on his hands so has written a compilation of characters

He writes: It was brought to the authors (my) attention there are too many characters to remember who they are and who belongs to whom. I've (the bashful proofer) been a huge fan of the series since I found it. I've been in contact with the author (me) and with his blessing and encouragement, I am working on what I consider to be the definitive index of all the characters within the series.

This list contains the name of nearly every new character in the story Vacation 2, from the smallest part, to the main characters. IF a name is mentioned, they are listed here unless the name was simply mentioned in passing and they do not actually appear in one of the stories, or their part is one time and not really relevant to be listed here. The list is in the approximate order of appearance, and is not in order of importance.

New Characters:

Dewey -A resident of Friday Harbor near Seattle, he (at first) is a recluse with a drinking problem. It turns out that Dewey is very wealthy. He becomes almost like a brother to Steve, as well as a business partner.

Connie -One of two whale sightseeing guides that take people out in kayaks for a really up close view of the whales.

Mink -The second guide that take people out in kayaks for a really up close view of the whales.

John Stevens -Brother of Dewey. Lives in Alaska and is a bush pilot, instuctor pilot, and wilderness guide.

Sadie -Well, Sadie isn't really a person ... in fact she is a huskie. Her owner sends her with Steve, Sue, and John on their outing and she proves a valuable ally.

Don Ho -Yep, Don Ho the singer makes and appearance when Steve, Sue and their friends visit his restaurant while in Hawaii.

Shelia -A French Canadian lady Dewey has met on his way to Hawaii. They soon become an item.

Sarah and Helen -Two older women whom Dewey affectionately refers to as his aunts. They clean the boat, cook for him and generally share the task of worrying over his drinking so much.

Mercy - A sweet magical lady from San Francisco who fell for both Sue and Steve. She is the daughter of Merlin and Missy. Merlin is a magician with a supper club where Mercy performed. She is very clairvoyant, a mind reader, has ESP, and mentally converses easily with others.

Merlin and Missy -Merlin is a renowned magician with a dinner theater in San Francisco. Missy spends most of her time in Florida being a grandmother.

Cindy -A new hire at S&S, she is the receptionist stationed in the showroom. She is also blind.

Julie -The daughter of a woman who works for Sue. Having finished her degree in college she is hired as a second assistant to Debbie at S&S.

Brandon -A painter hired to assist Hank at S&S.

Pete Santos -Owner of the aero park where Steve and Sue house their planes, and later rents them space for hangers. Finally selling a portion of the park to Steve, they become partners.

John Truant -Retired military pilot as well as a retired lawyer. Sells his plane to Steve and Sue, then becomes their pilot for charters of the plane they have bought. Finally he becomes de facto head of the S&S air charter service division.

Deputy Mickey Williams - A deputy Sheriff crime scene investigator and mostly lesbian oriented lady who lost her partner but wanted to become one of Steve's group. No name yet for her unborn critter created with the help of Steve. She also happens to be the daughter of the Major at the Sherriffs department.

Susan and Kevin -Steve's sister and brother-in-law. They come down for a vacation, and later return and Kevin becomes an employee of S&S.

Dennis -Son of Susan and Kevin, eventually goes to college and becomes an S&S employee in research and development.

Tina -Susan and Kevins daughter. Has a massive crush on Steve in the beginning. Eventually goes to school to become a doctor.

Nelda Farmer -The elderly lady whom Steve and Sue buy 600 acres of property from, then help her prove she is not behind in her taxes and then help her get social security which she has not been getting.

Ryan House -Hired after he'd left Caterpillar for management at S&S and becomes a roving manager to oversee all the different distributorships.

Michelle House -Ryan's wife, hired by S&S to be Ryans assistant.

Mark Jones -An employee of "the contractor" who offers Steve use of his contractors license to get the large business park project started. The contractor himself in unavailable because his wife is sick and they have gone to the mayo clinic.

Terrell Davis -Hired by S&S as the general contractor negating the need for Mark Jones license for the project. Terrel eventually ends up in partial charge of the the S&S construction division and eventually marries Deanne.

June -In charge of personnel for Quality Wear Clothes factory.

Darnel -Works for S&S construction and is overseeing the construction of the Holiday Inn Express to make sure it is built to Steve's standards.

Crystal Mendoza -Former trucker, soldier, truck salesperson, mechanic. Hired by S&S to head up the cab conversion sales as well as the truck dealership.

Steven Gregory Sharp Jr. -Yep, little Stevie has hit the ground running so to speak. Capturing the hearts of all his Gamma's and Pap's and of course he is the pride of his proud parents Steve and Sue.

Charlie Jr. -Charlie and Shawna's son, commonly called CJ.

Robert -Debbie and Hanks son, no junior for Hank!!!

Mia -Jim and Hanna have added to the residents of the park with the arrival of their little girl.

Sandy Friedman -The Mayor of Tampa.

Mark Lawton -Owner of the Chicago Onan distributorship. Has sickness in the family, so he sells to S&S and then is hired by S&S as a consultant and management trainer with full insurance coverage to deal with the sickness in his family.

Henry and Nancy -Steve's brother and sister-in-law. Henry an accountant is hired by Tiny to work as S&S ... after awhile Henry is moved over to handle Quality Wear Clothes.

Juanita -Juanita joins the cast. A lovely Cuban lady who became a part of the family as the result of Sue and Mercy's interest in women.

Sid and Hildie Burns -Owners of the T-Shirt factory that S&S buys.

Luis Mendoza - A resident of the park and a refrigeration mechanic hired by S&S. Is also the father of Tammy.

Tammy Mendoza - Girlfriend of Dennis (Steve's nephew) and daughter of Luis

Elizabeth Ann Sharp -Steve and Sue's new bundle of joy. Their second child and first daughter.

Sean -Shawna and Charlies second child and their first daughter.

Michael Steven Sharp -Mercy's first addition to the group of kids in the park. Of course Steve is the proud father as well a Merlin being a proud grandfather since the child has his middle name. Merlin is just glad Mercy didn't name him Merlin.

Little Dewey -Son of Dewy an Sheila

Margie –Girlfriend and soon to be wife of Hap.

Patty -Blind receptionist at the S&S Chicago Distributorship.

George -Area Manager at the S&S Chicago Distributorship.

Jim Beckett -Main distributorship manager at the S&S Chicago Distributorship.

John Morgan -Boat surveyor hired as a consultant to S&S and Steve to locate a suitable sailboat to satisfy Mercy's desire, as well as a motor launch for the companies use in entertaining clients.

Coast Guard Captain - Captain of the Coast Guard Cutter the originally stops and searches the sailboat Steve and Mercy are evaluating for purchase. The boat is confiscated, but they buy a motor launch in lieu of the sailboat. The Captain becomes a friend and often assists Steve in his boat ventures.

Annette -Another new hire working at S&S as another assistant to Debbie.

Marshal Tucker -Owner of a 110 foot Magellan sailboat which is to large for him to handle alone. He offers to trade his boat plus $25,000.00 for Steve's much smaller boat ... Being no fool, Steve does so.

Sheena -Darnels fiancée, they wish to be married out at the park at Steve and Sue's (Please Note: There are two Sheena's that appear in the story. This one is black while the other who appears much later is white, French Canadian and is Sheila's sister.)

Margaret -Margaret or Maggie as Steve christens her is a friend of Glenda's who lives in the park and is a recent widow. Maggie wanted some work, so Glenda has brought her on board at Sue and Steve's.

Captain Douglas -Captain for the new recreational charter fishing addition of S&S.

Captain Francisco -Captain for the new recreational charter fishing addition of S&S.

Captain DiGargiano -Captain for the new recreational charter fishing addition of S&S.

Captain Mitchell -Captain for the new recreational charter fishing addition of S&S.

Frank Howard -An engineer for Magellan who in trying to solve the steering problem with the new boat finds the box that was installed for drug running.

Jim and Kate Samuels - Jim is hired by the trailer park to do repairs that are needed. Kate ends up being hired by Quality Wear for child care as she has a degree in child psychology and daycare management. They soon split and Kate moves in with the Sharps ... turns out Jim likes the Gay lifestyle but they get back together later.

Carson Samuels -The young son of Jim and Kate.

Frank Watkins -New President of Onan, willing to let orders go unfilled rather than expand. Steve has to step in and set him straight

John Peters -Senior accountant at Onan.

Phillip Bustaine -Owner of the Montreal Onan distributorship who tries to sell out to Steve as part of a scam he has devised.

Anthony Fontaine -Montreal realtor who assists Steve and group finding a location to open a distributorship when they decline to deal with Bustaine.

Marso -The out of town contractor Steve contacts when none of the locals want to do the build out of the building he is purchasing. Bustaine called the local contractors telling them Steve is a scam artist.

Henry "Butch" Montuso -Brother-in-law of the real estate agent. Finally agrees to do the build out of the building in partnership with Marso's company

Tony and Alexa Orkos -Manager of the Greek S&S distributirship and his wife.

Pete Sorentino -Greeter for the yacht club in Sicily.

Salvitore, Maria, and Rochelle Santini -Manager of the Sicilian S&S distributorship and his two wives ... Sound a bit like Steve?

Frank Manchurous -Scilian gevernment official who places a larger order with S&S while Steve is there.

Edwardo -The guide hired to show everyone around Italy while they visit during their cruise. He also accompanies them to the Riviera where he again provides guide services.

Chanda and Michael -An Irish couple Steve and group meet in Italy, they have two poly lovers/partners, Lucille and Margaret.

Cory and Corinne –Twin children of Chanda and Michael

Floor supervisor -Floor supervisor of the casino on the Riviera, nearly cries when Steve wins so much.

Mackenzie -Known as he is a Wealthy Irish entrepreneur and father to Chanda with wife Lorna.

Brutus -Formerly of the British Special Forces, he is now a butler/man servant to Mac.

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.