Marriage Boot Camp - Cover

Marriage Boot Camp

Copyright© 2008 by obohobo

Chapter 4: The first lesson.

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: The first lesson. - A trial programme for reuniting couples by increasing their sexual activity, has complications when relationships form that were not anticipated.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   NonConsensual   Spanking  

"Do you mind me playing with your breasts, your tits Lynn?" They lay side-by-side on the bed at the end of the row that they now considered 'theirs'. The others in the group and the officers, sat watching the lunchtime news on TV and Karen, ensconced in her little office, typed her report of the morning's session.

Lunch that day was a quiet affair. The chairs, comfortable enough in normal circumstances, felt very hard on their tortured bottoms and the group returned to their room as soon as possible. Terry and Lynn put more salve on theirs and slyly rubbed each other in places that weren't sore, before lying together and talking quietly.

"No, it's a nice feeling and you do it gently even though I don't have much in the way of boobs."

"I like them. They're nice and firm and pointy, not like Elizabeth's big floppy things."

"Would you like me to rub your thing — your prick?"

"Better not, we've got the oral lesson this afternoon and I don't want to make it difficult for you by not getting hard. Have you done it before?"

"Not really. Peter wanted to but I thought it was dirty. I did kiss the end a bit and sucked it for a few minutes but nothing more." Lynn surprised herself by admitting that to another person. "I expect we'll have to go the whole way this afternoon and even swallow the sperm. I think the taste will be revolting but with the threat of the strap, I guess I'll have to do it."

"It's not that bad."

"You've tasted it before?" Lynn looked at him sharply causing him to blush.

"I ... I..." Terry stammered, "Yes, but like today, not willingly." He paused for a long while before deciding to continue. "As you might guess, I was bullied at school, partly because I was smaller and brighter than most of the others and partly because of my girlish face, more so then than now. I'd stayed late at school to use one of the few computers they had then and on the way home I ran into a group of rugby players who'd just finished their practice. They jostled me and took me into one of the houses. "Come on girlie-boy, show us how well you can treat real men. I didn't know what they meant at first but when they made me kneel and one of he took out his prick I got the idea. One of them bent my arms behind my back until I sucked the prick and swallowed all the stuff. I had to do all four of them before they let me go. So I do know there isn't a lot of taste to the stuff and you may not even feel it spurt in your mouth. Sorry, I can't help being a wimp. I should have struggled against the boys but was afraid to do so."

"You're not a wimp. Don't put yourself down Terry. It was a brave thing you did this morning. You refused to do what you thought was wrong, even though you knew you could have been severely punished. It would have been very easy to have taken hold of the strap and spanked Elizabeth with it." They cuddled and chatted until Karen called them to sit around the TV.

"I know your bums are a bit tender," she purposely understated the condition, "But please try and sit reasonably still and watch the film. You'll be tested on it afterwards! From what I've learned so far, I doubt if more than one or perhaps two, of you ladies have given a man a proper blowjob and even fewer of the men have sucked a woman to a climax. "Muff diving, some call it but looking at Pauline, there's not much muff to dive into." Pauline blushed as everyone turned to see her shaven cunt even though they'd all seen it before. Her husband, though, stared fixedly in Karen's direction and she doubted he'd even taken in a word of what she'd said. He'd slipped back into his 'work' mode and his mind was far away from sex and films. "The DVD is an instructional one, albeit made by porno stars so boys, don't be ashamed that your pricks aren't as big as theirs, girls you can but wish." She laughed and went on, please watch it carefully because you will have to practice the techniques on your partner afterwards. No wanking while the film is showing but I expect that it will get many of you aroused."

The screen filled with larger-than-life images showing in close-up detail the anatomy of a woman's genitals and how a man should stimulate them and followed by a similar anatomy lesson of a man's prick and balls and methods for getting it hard and giving him much pleasure, before he finally shot his sperm in her mouth. The DVD lasted about twenty minutes during which time Karen had a chance to look at her class.

Terry had his arm around Lynn and the pair looked like true lovers. "Out of two broken marriages might come one good one," she thought, "Not what we really wanted but I suppose I can call it a partial success if they continue to the end of the course." Elizabeth sat close to Dave but she guessed that would only be a temporary relationship, the Taylor's and the Mellors' sat side by side, close but not touching intimately. Both men had erections from watching the film. Pauline sat and fidgeted as far from her husband as she could get within the confines of the chair. Her sore arse did not allow her to sit in one spot for long. The professor somehow managed to shut out the pain he was in, lowered his chin to his chest, closed his eyes, and a few minutes later, confirmed he was really asleep by snoring loudly enough to cause all eyes to turn in his direction. In a way Karen wasn't surprised. She knew from the monitors, he'd had little sleep during his time in solitary and the fatigue of having to fight the pain, probably closed his mind down. Pauline was about to dig her elbows in his ribs to wake him but Karen signalled her not too. There was little point. The couple were not going to recover their marriage. Michael was a self-centred pig who only lived for his work and considered Pauline a drone and her only task was to keep him fed and watered. That's what he paid her for. Sex wasn't necessary for him even if it was for her. He hadn't applied any more cream to his wife's bottom although he'd demanded she do it to him. Lynn and Terry offered to do that when she passed their bed on the way to the loo and were appalled at the state of her arse.

The DVD finished and the lights went up. "Well it's obvious the film has aroused most of the men," she looked pointedly at the still sleeping professor, and I suspect, most of you ladies are at least damp between your thighs." Lynn blushed, knowing she was more than damp. "No gentlemen, leave those pricks alone, you're going to have to wait a bit longer. Ladies, lie on a bed with your knees drawn up and as widely spread as you can, like the girl in the film. Give you partner the widest possible access to your cunt and clit. Margaret and Lesley, if you physically cannot get into that position, put a couple of pillows under your arse and spread your legs as far as you can. Men, you saw the enthusiasm which the stud in the film licked and sucked the girl, I expect you to do the same. I will let our lady officers decide if you are putting in enough effort and if you need a little further encouragement." They all knew what form the encouragement would take and had no wish to add to their posterior soreness.

Pauline stood and looked with contempt on her still sleeping husband. "He'll be useless even if I wake him, ' she complained.

"Can I help out, Karen?" Janet, one of the officers asked.

"I don't see why not. She needs some good experiences on the programme. I'll borrow your strap and patrol the beds in your place." As she expected, Terry and Lynn were on the corner bed with the free bed between them at the next couple. Terry was performing quite well but even so she ordered, "Push her knees further apart and get your tongue further into her slit." It wasn't long before Lynn squealed a climax and looked around to see if anyone heard. Diane, on patrol at the foot of their bed smiled, "Rest a few minutes and then it's your turn."

"Thanks Terry. I suppose I should be glad they are making us do it because I've never cum like that before and yet I feel so slutty for having done so. I could not have done it without being forced. Maybe you'll have to exert yourself when we're home and make me do some of the things we learn here." Lynn blushed furiously as she said it and both realised they were committed to each other after only a few hours together and without any outward agreement or courtship.

Pauline was on her second climax under Janet's skilful tongue and Alan, after a shaky start was actually giving Margaret a good time. Sid had a hard time getting past the hairiness of Lesley's bush but knew he had to make the effort or his bum would suffer again. Seeing his predicament, Karen suggested that he either shave his wife like Pauline, or trim the hair back with a pair of scissors. Elizabeth lay satisfied from Dave's expert attention.

"Boys turn!" Karen allowed a short rest but most of the men retained their erections. Alan was the exception. He'd shot his load on the bed while servicing his wife. "It just means that it will have a bit of flavour right from the start and you'll have longer to enjoy it before he cums a second time," Karen commented when Margaret complained.

"That's typical of the bugger, always making more work for me." Margaret looked like falling back into her old disquieting relationship with Alan.

"Relax and enjoy it. Enjoy the control you have over him when you force him to become hard again and a slave to the desire to cum again."

Craig volunteered his prick for Pauline's practice session. She'd sucked Michael in the early days of their relationship and had tried once or twice since as a method of getting him hard enough to fuck, but rarely with any success. Still hyped from Janet's attentions, she tried her best to give Craig his enjoyment but it was marred by the sharp pains in her arse every time she moved. "I'm sorry Craig," she apologised at the end, "I'll need to heal a bit before I can do it properly."

Lynn hesitatingly licked and kissed the tip of Terry's prick already leaking pre-cum. "Take right in," he whispered, "Otherwise I will shoot it all over your face." Seconds later he came in her mouth. "Sorry, that wasn't much of a performance. I was over stimulated from playing with you dear." Shocked at feeling the sperm in her mouth, Lynn wanted to pull away immediately but saw Diane watching only a few feet away.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.