The Player Played - Cover

The Player Played

Copyright© 2008 by Aurora

Chapter 8

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A couple inherit a country estate due to a kind deed. They start to have fun, but who is really in charge? Is it the man, or is it the woman? Or perhaps the women? Who is ahead of the game? The Player, or is he being played?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Slow  

It was later that day when HL called me into the library.

"I know that you've been wondering about what I've been doing in here over the past weeks, well now I can tell you. Whilst you have been rogering every woman in sight," a bit of an exaggeration I thought, "I've been delving into the history of the family, and I must say that it makes pretty bizarre reading."

She laid out a family tree on which there were several disconnected lines.

"It fascinated me in the first place and has by turns mystified and intrigued me. Here are the General's parents, Thomas Moode and Emily Fenton, hence the Fenton Moode, no hyphen."

"Well, yes, much too common having a hyphen."

"Just keep quiet if you can't say something sensible. And over here we have Lady Giselle, who was borne de Mettisse, and whose family owned the French estate. She was well educated and lived in Paris. She was known to be outspoken and intellectual and was suspected of having a number of liaisons with women. So her family were rather surprised when she announced her marriage to Harcourt Fenton Moode, then a lieutenant colonel in a hussar regiment. That was in 1876. What he was doing in Paris at that time isn't clear, but in fact his main claim to fame and promotion came through diplomatic work rather than wielding a sword and charging at things so I suspect that that had something to do with it. Her brothers were killed in the Franco Prussian war and she was left as the sole beneficiary. So that sorts out the French estate. How the General made his money isn't clear, but he was in the Middle East and India during the second half of the century so it must have come from there somehow. This estate was bought by him, and the house built in the early 1880's, but shortly after he retired on the grounds of ill health. Not too ill, I think because Herbert was borne in '86. The General was forty five at the time, and the curious thing is that Giselle was five years older."

"Past it then you might think."

"You might well think so. Now, it was in about '78 that he met Bertie Olroyd, who had been doing very nicely for some time and had amassed an immense fortune. He had built the Scottish house several years before. Both the General and Lady Fenton Moode went to stay there on a number of occasions, you'll remember that Olroyd was a widower, and Harcourt's sister Harriet became the hostess for Olroyd's gatherings of the great and the good up until his death in 1914. Meantime, the General himself had become largely a recluse and died in January 1901, largely unnoticed because of the other event at that time. Lady Giselle and Herbert spent a lot of time with Harriet and Bertie after the General's death. Giselle died in 1927, and Harriet in '31, just ninety years old."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.