The Player Played - Cover

The Player Played

Copyright© 2008 by Aurora

Chapter 6

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A couple inherit a country estate due to a kind deed. They start to have fun, but who is really in charge? Is it the man, or is it the woman? Or perhaps the women? Who is ahead of the game? The Player, or is he being played?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Slow  

For the next week I was rushed off my feet, out most of the time trying to tie up the loose ends of our previous existence. We had moved all our clothing and had gone through all the paperwork and personal effects, and then moved a lot of the furniture and things like that into an empty barn. There was a hell of a lot of it and I had had a couple of men to help me. I had moved my computer and stuff at the beginning and got it set up in the small room I now used as a study. A lot of stuff could go. We needed to get the old house that we had rented into good order so that we could hand it back. Yes, I know that most people would just say sod it, but we didn't want to and much of the decoration needed attention.

I did, of course, manage to meet up with Sarah on one occasion, but that was, alas, only a short interlude, and it wasn't until the end of the week that I was able to take tea with Emma.

"I've missed you," she said, as we lay there temporarily sated.

"I'm not sure whether I'm glad to hear that or whether I'm saddened."

"Why?" she asked

"Oh, I never thought to ask, but you must have other company, a boyfriend perhaps."

"Me? You've gotta be joking! Who'd have me?" She replied.

"Me." I said. "I'm having you. You are a very attractive young woman, and you just seem to grow on me, and I damned sure that any young fella would be daft to turn you down."

"Well, they must all be daft then."

"I couldn't agree more, their loss is my gain." And we went into the next round.

Over our mug of tea I told her that things were moving forward, at least on the Scottish front, although I hadn't really broached the issue with HL.

"Oh, HL won't be a problem," I raised an eyebrow. "and Sarah thinks it would be a good idea from her point of view," she told me. "And let's face it, she'd have the greatest amount of work."


When I got back HL was bent over her books in the library.

"Grr..."

"Oh, shut up." I said. "Leave the poor girl alone."

"You're the one who isn't leaving her alone."

"I'm very fond of her. And she's a very good shag."

"Yes, I'll agree with you there, but you're going to miss her if she's half based in Scotland."

"I'm sorry, what do you know about that?"

"Don't be thick," she replied.


A few days later I was sat in my study, writing, well, writing this, not really a diary, but I felt the need to record something, when there was a knock on the door. I called 'come in' and the other one of the village ladies who helped with the housework came in.

Did I mind her dusting, or should she come back? No carry on. This was Mrs King, a lady of I should guess about sixty, she had short curly salt and pepper hair and a very handsome face, nice bone structure, and would, I think have once been a very attractive girl. Her figure was well padded but not fat, but with the most enormous bosom. There was no doubt about it she had really big tits, and I couldn't help but take a peek every time I saw her.

A few minutes later, industriously polishing away, she said, "I hope I'm perfectly safe here."

"Of course, Mrs King," I replied, my interest piqued. "What makes you think you wouldn't be?"

"Well..." she hesitated, "I bin hearin' things."

"What sort of things would those be?"

"Jus' gossip."

"You shouldn't believe all you hear Mrs King. Would that gossip have something to do with me?"

She allowed that it might.

I stood up, placing myself between her and the door.

"And would that gossip be about certain ladies?" With her back to me I could see from the colour of her neck that she was blushing. I closed the distance to her as she continued furiously polishing something in the corner.

"Sir..."

She jumped as I placed my hands on her waist and started to kiss the back of her neck.

"Oh, now don't be doin' that sir."

I slid my hands up inside the jumper she was wearing.

"Sir, do stop that, you don't want a fat old bag like me."

"Now Mrs King," I admonished, "you're not fat, you're not old, and you're certainly not an old bag, You are," by this time I was nibbling her ear, "a lady who is perhaps past the first flush of youth, with a gorgeously voluptuous figure. And I do want."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.