The Player Played - Cover

The Player Played

Copyright© 2008 by Aurora

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A couple inherit a country estate due to a kind deed. They start to have fun, but who is really in charge? Is it the man, or is it the woman? Or perhaps the women? Who is ahead of the game? The Player, or is he being played?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Slow  

In the morning I wandered down to the kitchen in search of coffee. Mrs Johnson did not live in so from after dinner until breakfast time we were left to our own devices, which was fine. I have to admit that I hadn't thought too much about it and had wandered down in my dressing gown, in fact a towelling bathrobe because that was what I felt comfortable in. I had made coffee and was sitting at the large pine kitchen table drinking my first cup when the door opened and Mrs Johnson came in. I have to say that it had not escaped my notice that Mrs Johnson quite decidedly came under the classification of 'crumpet'. I guessed in her early thirties, she was an attractive brunette with long legs and a pretty face. I have missed out the bits in between, but my eyes hadn't. She had tits that were as much as a good handful and a 'bubble butt'. All in all an excellent package, and one that I felt my hands itching to get hold of.

She bustled around for a few moments before noticing me.

"Good morning," she said.

"And good morning to you," I replied.

"Can I get you anything?" she asked with a smile.

"Well, that would depend on what was on offer, I already have coffee" I said.

"Breakfast?"

"Perhaps a little early." I probably had a lecherous grin on my face, can I help it?

"You look as though you might have something else on your mind."

"Mmm ... yes, I could well have. In fact I usually have. Especially when confronted by someone who is, um..."

"Ah. Could we be heading towards 'Droits de Seigneur'? They don't operate nowadays, you know."

"They don't? Oh well, I've always believed in a more co-operative approach."

"So there would be something in it for me?"

"Oh, I'm sure there most certainly would be."

"Can I trust you?"

"No one has ever complained before, I always deliver on the day, and on any future agreement."

If you are wondering where this exchange was going, so was I. The lady was after something, but I wasn't sure what it was.

She moved in closer.

"That's all right then..." she leant forward, she had lovely lips, well defined and with a pronounced 'cupids bow', and we were into a very nice snog.

Just one problem. The lady clearly wasn't a professional because they always agree terms beforehand, or so I am told, if not exact payment too. And so I broke off the kiss before we went too far because I really wanted to know what she had in mind. I wasn't agreeing to anything without knowing what it was. Percy, my pocket python wasn't happy, but he'd just have to wait.

"What did you have in mind?" I enquired, nibbling her ear. She had hold of Percy now and it was a bit distracting.

"Oh well ... its just security, really. For everyone."

I pulled back.

"I sorry, I'm not quite with you."

"Well, things have been very happy here over the last few years, everyone gets on well, and well ... I don't think any of them are looking forward to change, and certainly the future looks uncertain."

I stood up.

"So you are screwing for the security of everyone on the estate." Believe me I wasn't too happy.

"No, no ... well ... oh I don't know. I didn't mean that, it's just..." She seemed close to tears. You'll get comforted through your tears dear, but they won't make any difference to me.

"Look. I'm not promising anything specific. All I can say is what everyone has been told already. The whole estate seems to work very well, and I am not making any changes until I can see what might need doing and what the effect will be. It may well be that I make no changes at all. But what I can promise is that if everyone keeps doing their jobs then I will look after them, and that includes people when they retire. But I do sex because I enjoy it, and I hope whoever does it with me enjoys it, not for any other reason. And certainly not for obligation, on my part or my partner's."

She smiled at me rather shyly, her eyes glistening.

"Mr Potter was right about you, and Lady Anne said that we would be looked after, she was a very astute lady, although a little ditzy in the last year or two, poor dear."

And she came into my arms and this time the kiss felt ... more genuine. It lengthened, her hand dropped back to Percy, and the one eyed trouser snake clearly thought that it felt right, so I slipped my hand down and caught at the hem of her skirt. Slowly I brought my hand up until I encountered ... a bare beaver.

I drew back from the kiss for a moment and raised an eyebrow.

"I don't often wear any."

"I hope you don't regret that."

"I won't."

And we were back into a full clinch. I leant her back against the table and hitched her backside onto it. My hand had already encountered enough moisture to make the business viable, and to be honest, after our conversation I felt the need to dominate. I pushed between her legs and she took hold of me inserted the head into her now very wet and slippery slot. I pushed forward and proceeded at a brisk pace. A few minutes and she shuddered through her climax as I came.

It was at this moment that the kitchen door opened and I looked up to see HL with a rather startled look on her face.

Both of us were struggling to separate and cover ourselves, Mrs Johnson with a very red face. Come to think of it the blush extended further than that, but at the time I didn't really notice.

After a moment HL said: "I think you'd better go upstairs."

"But..."

"Knowing you, you'll still be good for another one." She looked at Mrs Johnson and smiled, "I'll have seconds today, but we'd better have a chat later."

And pushed me out through the door.


Mrs Johnson was busy in the kitchen when I got back down. She avoided eye contact and I went up to her. She stiffened as I caught her.

"You OK?"

"Oh, I don't know what to think. What is she going to say?"

"Not so much what she might say as what she might do, I think," I said. "Did you enjoy it?"

"Mmmm." She leant back into me.

"Then I shouldn't worry too much, I always reckon that if it gives you pleasure and doesn't hurt anyone then why worry. Bit unhygienic, on the kitchen table, Environmental Health Officer might object, but..."

"Yes, but your wife knows, and..."

"Yes, but she didn't do the screaming wronged wife bit did she?"

She nodded.

I turned her towards me and kissed her.

"So I should stop worrying and get some coffee, and I think I'll have some egg and bacon and toast and marmalade." And I swatted her on the backside, and sent her to work.

A few minutes later Her Loveliness arrived with a smile on her face. I like to think I put it there. Or, knowing her as I did, it might well be that she was contemplating a little seduction of her own.


After a too large breakfast, we discussed additional help with Mrs Johnson. She really needed a couple of women to come in several days a week and she wanted a full time maid. That all seemed alright and we agreed that she could sort it out to her satisfaction. After her initial embarrassment HL had put her at ease and she went off happily to get things done.

HL got on with examining the contents of the bedrooms in some detail. I had suggested to her that she needed some sort of secretary to help and list everything, there must be a girl in the village, I reasoned, but she was determined to carry on by herself for the moment.

I was left to prowl about the house and 'follow my nose'. I have already said that something was niggling at me, something that wasn't quite right, and I determined to find it. You will remember that I had spent a lot of time in the building industry and in architecture, so I have a good 'feeling' for buildings and structures. A sense of what is right and what isn't. But before I got too far there was a wail from the library. I dashed in to find that Her Loveliness was standing by the fireplace stamping her foot in frustration.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.