Life Is a Soap Opera - Cover

Life Is a Soap Opera

Copyright© 2008 by HLD

Chapter 14

"Do you really have to go?" Bailey asked, snuggling up to Gabe.

"I'm afraid so," he replied. They sat on the couch watching the beginning of the Fontana race and the Sunday night football game on the split screens. With Monday being a holiday, the other girls were out on the town.

April, Kimmy and Morgan had invited Gabe and Bailey to come along, but they declined. Partly because they wanted some time alone. And partly because at heart, they were both homebodies.

"Work calls," he said, kissing the top of her head.

"I'm going to miss you," she said softly.

"Let's not talk about that now," Gabe said firmly. He had an early flight on Wednesday morning. She would be in class or at work most of the day on Tuesday and they had promised to drive out to her parents's house on Monday for a Labor Day cookout. They knew they only had a little bit more time together and they wanted to make the most of it.

They sat in silence for a little while longer. The night before was torture for Bailey. Though they were under the same roof, he was downstairs in his bed and she was upstairs in the bedroom she shared with her sister. She and April had been roommates since ... well, their conception ... and had on occasion shared a bed, especially during particularly nasty thunderstorms.

As much as she loved her sister, April was no substitute for Gabe. Bailey craved the feel of his arms around her. Not for the sexual feelings he stirred within her, but for the comfort and safety she felt when they were together. She missed cuddling up with him and listening to his rhythmic breathing and the gentle beating of his heart.

"I want you to do something for me while I'm gone," Gabe said.

"Like what?"

He tapped her on the shoulder and she sat up. He went into his bedroom and came out a minute later carrying an envelope. She took his hand as he led her to the master bedroom.

It was neatly made up. It was more than clean; it was sterile. As if no one had been in it for a long time. In the center of the room was a hospital bed with a plush chair and ottoman beside it. Bailey could imagine Gabriel sleeping in the chair next to his mother's bed as he cared for her.

Unconsciously, he stopped at the doorway. Taking a deep breath, Gabriel stepped in. She dutifully followed.

Gabe handed her the envelope.

"There's a thousand dollars in there," he said quietly. "I want you and the girls to remodel this room."

"Why?" Bailey asked.

"Because I can't do it," Gabe replied. "I can't stand to change anything about this room. But I know I have to. This was Mom's house ... and now she's gone. I can't ... I need to move on. I've changed a lot of things around the house, but this room ... her room ... I just don't have it in me."

"What do you want us to do?"

"I want you all to make it into a bedroom I won't be afraid to move in to." Bailey wrapped her fingers around his as he spoke. "Put the pictures and other sentimental stuff in the spare room upstairs but everything else can go. Give it to Goodwill, send it to your folks ... I don't care. When I come in here, all I can see is Mom lying in the bed with the paramedics trying to revive her ... I have lots of good memories of this house. Like the party last month. Mom would have loved to be there. She'd have liked you. I want to keep those, but forget all the bad ones."

"Okay," she whispered. Bailey pulled him close. They stood there sharing the maudlin moment.

Then she tugged at his hand and led him back through the living room to his bedroom. In the back of her mind, Bailey had already decided that she was going to spend the next three nights in Gabriel's arms. She would have plenty of opportunities to be by herself over the next few months and she wasn't about to waste what precious little time they had left together.

The only question was how far she was willing to go before Gabe went back to New York.

They left the lights on in the foyer for when the other girls came home. She threw her arms around him and they held each other. His touch was comforting, even though she felt she should be comforting him.

He leaned in to kiss her, but she pulled back.

"Can I spend the night with you?" she whispered.

"Of course," he said.

"I'm going to go change," Bailey said as she slipped out of his arms. "I'll be right back."

She bounded up the steps and went to her room. Sifting through the dresser, she put on a pair of short silk pajama bottoms and threw on a matching button-down top. She left her bra and panties on and pulled her hair back into a pony tail. She brushed her teeth then went back downstairs.

Gabe had also changed. He was wearing an old t-shirt and his familiar pair of workout shorts. Bailey blushed as he devoured her with his eyes. She turned out the lights and closed the door.

Bailey stepped into his arms and they kissed tenderly. Candles were lit on the nightstands next to the bed.

His hands went to the small of her back and his lips lingered on hers.

She giggled, breaking the tension.

"What?" Gabe said, perplexed.

"You're so cute when you're obviously frustrated."

"What do you mean?"

"I know you want to grab my ass," Bailey said, biting his earlobe. "And I know you want to feel my tits. It's okay ... I want you to."

She pressed her body against him. Her belly brushed against the bulge in his shorts and the tingle started between her legs.

"I don't want to rush you," he said softly. "I don't want to rush us."

Bailey smiled inwardly and kissed Gabriel long and hard. Bailey knew she was glowing. She licked her lips, "You don't know how much that means to me."

"And when you do that—" he said as Bailey sucked on the side of his neck "—It makes me want to rape you."

"It wouldn't be rape." Her voice was so soft she wasn't quite sure she had said the words.

His nose brushed hers. She could feel his breath on her lips. Bailey knew she had to do something to keep from mauling him right there.

"Lay down on the bed," she instructed. "Face down."

Gabe reluctantly complied. She straddled his cute little butt and bent over to kiss the back of his neck. His skin erupted in goosebumps. Her breasts mashed flat against his back as she nibbled her way over to his ear.

"It's going to kill me when you leave on Wednesday," she said softly. "I love the way you hold me. I love the way you kiss me. I love that you've never tried to rush me into the sack."

"You don't know how hard that's been," he said, his voice slightly muffled by the pillow.

Bailey giggled. It was hard on her, too. She kissed the nape of his neck one more time, then took a deep breath. "Gabe, I don't want to make love before you leave. It's not that I don't want to ... because I do! But I want it to be right. I want it to be the right time. And I want to know that you're The One."

She lifted her hips as Gabe rolled over on his back. His cock was hard and she settled down on top of him. He looked her in the eyes. "I want you, Bailey. But I'll wait as long as you want to. We can do as much, or as little, as you want and I'll be okay with that. I love waking up with you; that's what I'm going to miss the most when I'm away."

Leaning over, Bailey kissed Gabe, "Just because we're not going to be making love doesn't mean we can't do other things."

"What other things do you want to do?" he asked with a mischievous smirk.

"Let's start with you feeling my tits again." Bailey thrust her chest into his waiting hands. She gasped at his strong touch. "Unbutton me."

Ever so gently, Gabe opened her top as if it were a delicate Christmas present. She rolled her shoulders and silk blouse fell away.

As Bailey leaned forward, she pulled Gabe's head toward her chest. He buried his face between her cleavage. She moaned softly as he kissed and nibbled her skin.

Her fingernails dug into his scalp. She almost creamed her panties right there. His hands brushed her bare shoulders for the first time.

Gabe's fingertips caressed her gently, causing her hairs to stand up on end. Shivers ran the length of her body.

She hated to, but she pulled her chest away from Gabriel's eager mouth. Her hands tugged at his shirt. He lifted up off the bed just enough to pull the t-shirt over his head, then flung it across the room.

"Open me up," she whispered.

With a deft touch, Gabe's hands went to her back. With one apparently well-practiced motion, the clasp sprung open and her breasts seemed to explode out of her bra.

Hungrily, Gabe suckled on her nipples. She cried out with pleasure.

His teeth dug into her skin. His hands cupped her breasts.

"Oh, jesus, Gabe!" Her hands wrapped around his head and she pulled him to her. Their hips started to grind together.

Bailey had never known such bliss. In her wildest imagination, it was never this good.

He alternated between her nipples, taking great care to appreciate the rest of her breasts as well.

Her body jerked wildly every time he licked her areole. It was as if he had hooked up a wire between her breasts that went straight to her pussy.

She was soaked. She never lost consciousness of the cock that was pressing between her legs.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.