Life Is a Soap Opera - Cover

Life Is a Soap Opera

Copyright© 2008 by HLD

Chapter 12

With a yawn, Bailey stretched, unconsciously pushing her chest out. She blushed when she saw the flash of desire in Gabe's eyes.

They had been up all night talking and both were getting tired. Left unspoken were the sleeping arrangements.

With a little bit of conspiratorial assistance from her mother, Bailey had managed to sneak away to spend the night with her "boyfriend". She and April had told their dad that they were going to Morgan's house—with the implication that they would be staying there all night—which was a fairly common occurrence. They did go to Morgan's; they just didn't stay there.

Morgan's mother was in on the scheme and Joanne had sworn her to secrecy. The other girl's father was working a double shift and wouldn't have noticed whether there were two or three or twelve extra girls staying over.

Truly, Bailey didn't know what she was doing there. Despite several dates, for all she knew, Gabe MacKenzie was a homicidal maniac or possessive psycho guy. She was relying purely on her instincts.

Any fears she may have had were washed away as they talked.

She realised that he was just a perplexed at her interest in him as she was about his interest in her. Bailey liked that he wasn't in a hurry to touch or paw at her. His hands didn't roam, even if his eyes did. He was the perfect gentleman. For someone who could have had anyone he desired—certainly anyone in their town—when Bailey was near him, she was the center of his attention.

When she was around Gabe, Bailey felt sexy. She felt desired. From the time when they were little, she always knew April was prettier. She was thin and athletic. As they got older, Bailey thought of herself as short and dumpy; April got all the good curves, she got the leftovers. Her parents love them both, but she knew it would always be her sister who drew everyone's attention.

So it was to her great surprise that it was she, not April, whom the soap opera actor had noticed. It gave her fragile teenage ego a healthy boost. Here was a guy who was successful, famous and wealthy who seemed to see past her meek smile, tubby belly and wide hips. He was interested in her, not her boobs and definitely not her sister.

It only bothered her a little that there was seventeen years between them. It didn't seem to be an issue with her mom and even her dad seemed okay with the way her budding romance with Gabriel was progressing.

He just didn't need to know that she was spending the night alone with Gabe.

They got up from the couch and went back into the kitchen. She picked up her duffel bag.

"Do you want to pick out which room you want now?" he asked. "You'll get first dibs."

Bailey grinned. "April and I will probably share the big bedroom upstairs. After eighteen years, we'd feel funny without one another there. Besides, tonight I'm sleeping in your room."

"What?!?!? I thought you said—"

"I didn't say I was ready to give you my virginity yet," Bailey said with a wink. She wrapped her arms around Gabriel and nuzzled up against his neck. "But that night ... when you were holding me ... I missed that. I liked feeling you close to me. And I want that. Tonight."

"Okay." Gabe's voice was so low she almost didn't hear him.

He led her to his room. She took her bag into the bathroom and changed into a pair of boxer shorts and a t-shirt she had swiped the last time she stayed at Gabe's. Then she brushed her teeth and pulled her hair up with a scrunchy.

She went out into the bedroom and Gabriel was nowhere to be found. The television was on; so was a light on one of the nightstands. She climbed into the queen-sized bed, pulled the top sheet over her and waited.

A few minutes later, Gabe returned. He had changed into a t-shirt and a pair of workout shorts. Taking his turn in the bathroom, he climbed into bed next to Bailey and turned out the light.

He leaned over to kiss her goodnight and chuckled.

"What are you laughing about?" she asked, feigning innocence.

"Where did you get that shirt?"

"It was in the stack you brought us the other night. What's so funny?" She thrust out her chest behind the words "Huge Tracts of Land" written in a medieval script. Gabe snorted and politely ignored the nipples which were sticking out from behind the thin cotton. "I'm sure there's a boob joke in there somewhere."

"Oh, there is," Gabe stifled a laugh. "It's a Monty Python joke."

"A who joke?"

"Monty Python," he said, suddenly realising that she probably didn't know who they were. "British comedy group. Life of Brian. Holy Grail. Meaning of Life."

She only stared at him blankly.

"Remind me to take you to see Spamalot in New York sometime," he said.

"I'd love to," she said, a sultry look flashing across her face. "Where did you get the shirt?"

"It was in a gift bag at a science fiction/fantasy convention a few years ago," he said. "I was one of the featured guests. I had a recurring part on Babylon 5 and I got killed on Deep Space Nine and Xena. That makes me a somewhat regular on the sci-fi circuit."

"You get killed a lot," Bailey laughed. "I hope your life insurance is paid up."

"That's what character actors do," he reached over to tickle her. The two collapsed in a heap. His hands inadvertently brushed her breasts, sending a shiver throughout her body.

She cupped his face with her hands and pulled him to her. His strong arms enveloped her. Bailey pulled him on top of her, his weight pressing down.

They seemed to fall into the soft mattress. She felt light-headed at the intensity of their kiss.

He let up just long enough to hunt for the remote control and flip the TV off.

She could barely contain the delirious bliss she felt in Gabriel's arms. His hands brushed the hair out of her face. A little bit of moonlight shone through the blinds. Gabe's angular features seemed to have a soft blue glow.

Bailey felt so safe there with Gabriel. She truly felt like he was her guardian angel.

"What do you want me to do?" he asked quietly, seeking her permission before going any further.

Even before she said the words, she already knew the answer. "If I said, 'Hold me', what would you do?"

"I'd pull you close and never let you go."

"And if I said, 'Anything you want', what would you do?"

His answer made her heart race. "I'd undress you ... kiss every inch of your body ... And then make love to you until neither of us could move."

"I like the sound of that," Bailey purred. For just a second, she wondered if she would give in to her desires. It took every ounce of willpower she could muster not to beg Gabriel to take her right there. "Sit back."

Obediently, Gabe rolled on to his back. Bailey pushed the sheets out of the way and straddled him. She could feel the length of Gabe's cock beneath her. It was as hard as a rock. An electric jolt started from between her legs and ran down her toes and up her spine.

She leaned over and kissed him. Forcefully this time. She surrendered to his grasp, allowing herself to fall into his embrace.

Unlike their earlier gentle kisses, this time their teeth knocked together. He sucked on her tongue. She bit his lip hungrily.

Their breathing became rapid. She could feel the heart pounding in his chest.

Gabe's hands ran through her hair. Her fingertips ran the length of his neck and shoulders.

Bailey sat back and in the dim light she could see his eyes seething with lust.

She sat back, feeling Gabe's hard cock so close to her virgin pussy. She closed her eyes and imagined herself sitting there with nothing between them. She thought about impaling herself on him. Taking him inside her. Riding him until he made her cum, then feeling his semen shooting off inside her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.