Life Is a Soap Opera - Cover

Life Is a Soap Opera

Copyright© 2008 by HLD

Chapter 6

The ride in the car back was long. Joanne couldn't stop chattering about how great it was to actually meet real-life television stars. Even the girls's father Andy seemed to be impressed by how down to earth and friendly Gabe and his friends were.

Bailey didn't know it, but she glowed for the rest of the night. She couldn't stop smiling and her eyes would light up at the mere mention of Gabriel MacKenzie.

When they got home, April and Bailey went to the room they shared. Ordinarily they might have gone out on a Saturday night, but after the party at Gabe's and then the hour-long drive home, neither was inclined to go visit with any of their small-town friends.

They each crawled into their beds. April turned the television on while Bailey changed and brushed her teeth in the bathroom.

"So what were you and your boyfriend talking about all night?"

Bailey blushed. Neither of the girls could hide any secrets from the other. In addition to being twins, they had been too close for too long.

"He asked me out!" she said excitedly.

April scoffed, but there was clear envy in her eyes. She was used to drawing the admiring stares and flirting with the boys. This time, though, it wasn't so bad. Bailey deserved a good guy, especially after her last boyfriend. And she sensed that Gabe wasn't just looking to cop a quick feel, or get off with a fuck and suck.

He was good-looking, reasonably well-known and obviously didn't want for money. If he wanted to get laid, there was certain to be a legion of pretty young girls at his beck and call.

"When?" April asked.

"He said he's going to be in New York for a month," her sister replied. "They're going to write him back into the show for twenty episodes. To see if there's interest in him returning or something like that. Then if things work out, he might go back permanently."

"But then he'll be moving to New York for good," April pointed out.

Bailey started to say something, but stopped, the realisation of her sister's words sinking in.

"Look, Sis, I don't want you to fall for this guy only to have him leave you at the end of the summer," April said.

The other girl chewed on her lip for a minute. She pulled her covers up. "But it would be one helluva summer..."

"Yes, it would, Sis," April sighed. April didn't want to see her sister get hurt. They looked out for each other. That's what twins do. And April and Bailey, for all their differences, were closer than most. Part of it was growing up in a small town. Part of it was being together in a small house in a tight-knit family. And part of it was that neither would know what to do without the other.

The two fell silent for a long time, absently watching the television.

"So how many of his babies are you going to have?" April asked suddenly. She was rewarded with a volley of pillows being thrown from the other bed. Both giggled and laughed, knowing that each had the other's best interests at heart.

A little while later, Bailey reached for the remote control and the television flickered out.

April had dozed off, but was awakened by the soft sounds of moaning. She heard shuffling under the covers in Bailey's bed. She smiled to herself—partly amused, partly jealous—as Bailey masturbated to fantasies of her dream lover. As she did every night. She gasped and cried out.

When her orgasm finally subsided, Bailey rolled over in her bed and after a few moments she was breathing rhythmically. April closed her eyes and fell into her own slumber, wondering what Gabe's brother was like.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.