Life Is a Soap Opera
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2008 by HLD

A little over an hour's drive away, Gabe lay in his bed.

His hand stroked up and down on his cock.

Try as he might, he could not get the image of Bailey Crawford out of her mind. Her wide, firm hips. Her soft, round tits.

And her eyes. Those big brown orbs. They were hypnotic. They pulled him in and held him, like a moth drawn to a candle.

Gabe imagined her mounting him and riding his cock. She would lean forward, pressing her breasts into the palms of his hands. Her hips would rock back and forth.

He would thrust up into her soaking wet pussy.

They would cum together and then she would collapse on top of him, spent. They would fall asleep in each others' arms, then wake up and make love over and over.

She was half his age, but Gabe found that he could not escape the thoughts of her. He didn't want to.

For the second time that night, Gabe orgasmed to the lurid fruits of his imagination. He remembered how soft her skin was. How her breasts pressed against him when he pulled her close.

He fell asleep, tormented by the thought that he might never see her again.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.