What Are Friends For?
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2008 by Vulgus

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A couple who have enjoyed exhibitionism for several years invite their two best male friends to join them in expanding their horizons.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Wife Watching   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism  

I had everything ready for them early and I was wearing my smallest, sexiest miniskirt. We were sitting out by the pool. We aren’t talking much. We’re both lost in our own thoughts, our own expectations of what we hope will happen today. We were startled when the doorbell rang. It’s a little earlier than we were expecting anyone but that’s more than okay. Mike and I are both anxious to get things started. We’re way past ready.

I went in and opened the door to find Cale standing there holding a large bouquet of flowers! His face is bright red and he has a tortured look on his face. I took the flowers from him and stepped back to let him in. I smiled and said, “Thank you, Cale! What are the flowers for?”

After I closed the door he said, “Toni, we have to talk. My conscience has been bothering me all week. Would you call Mike inside please?”

I looked at the anguish on that poor man’s face and I felt so guilty! That his conscience might bother him had never occurred to either of us.

Mike came in just then and I went to put the flowers in water. I heard Cale say, “Mike, I love you like a brother. I don’t want to get you in trouble. But I feel guilty as hell about what happened last week. I have to get this off my chest. I’ve spent all week feeling like a rapist or a peeping tom or something. If it hadn’t been for Toni I wouldn’t have survived after Jenny died. What we did last Sunday was inexcusable. I’m going to tell her and ask her to forgive me. I have to. I can’t stand this guilt any longer.”

I was listening to all this from the kitchen. I had tears in my eyes when I went back into the living room. I put the flowers down, walked up to Cale and put my arms around his neck. I went up on my toes and kissed him and it wasn’t just a light peck on the lips. He stood there stunned for a moment. When I finally pulled back enough that he could speak he said, “You may be sorry you did that in a minute. I have a confession to make. I did something last week, something...”

I kissed him again, mostly to stop his unnecessary confession and said, “No, you don’t. You didn’t do anything wrong, Cale.”

He looked back and forth between me and Mike and he asked, “Mike told you?”

I stepped back, held his hands in mine and said, “Oh god, Cale! I had no idea you’d be so upset! I feel so bad! Sweetheart! I wasn’t asleep! Well, I was at first. But I woke up with an hour to go in that race last week. It took me a minute to figure out what was going on. But when it did I began to enjoy it just as much as you guys did! Honey, Mike and I have been planning on doing even more today. It turned us on so much that we were going to take it to the next level today. We want you and Tyler to...” I shivered and tried to think of a good way to say what we wanted.

But I saw the shock on Cale’s face and I realized that I didn’t have to say it. He knows what I’m trying to say. He stared at me for a long time with that stunned expression on his face. Then he kind of slumped and had the saddest look on his face that I have ever seen.

I tried to step back into his arms and hold him but he held my shoulders and looked down at the floor and said quietly, “I don’t think I can do that, Toni. I don’t ... I haven’t ... it’s been...”

He never did finish the sentence. But I know what he’s trying to say. It has been four years since he has had sex with anyone and god only knows how many years since he has had sex with anyone other than his wife.

I slipped under his outstretched arms holding me at bay. I stepped into his arms again, pressed my body up against his and held him tight. I rested my head on his chest and said, “We know, Cale. That’s one of the reasons we want to do this. It isn’t the main reason. The main reason is because it turns us on. We have a kinky side that you and Tyler don’t know about. You already know what a teaser I am. You know I like to show off. Mike and I have talked about it and we want to do more. And you and Tyler are the two nicest guys I know. I love you both. There is no one with whom we’d rather experience our fantasies.”

Cale held me tight without responding for the longest time. I can hear his heart beating rapidly in his chest. Finally, almost in a whisper, he said, “It has been too long. I don’t think I can.”

I looked up at him and kissed him lightly on the lips again. I said, “I think you can. And I think it’s time to show you that you can.”

I took his hand and started trying to pull him toward the stairs. I said, “Come on. Just you and me. Let’s go upstairs and talk.”

He held back. I can see that he’s going to say no. I turned back to him and said, “Cale, I’m not taking no for an answer. I love you. I want to do this with you. And we need to talk. So don’t make me kick your ass and carry you up those stairs!”

I pulled Cale along behind me. He didn’t follow willingly. I led him to my bedroom and sat him down on the side of our bed. I sat beside him, our bodies touching. I held his hand and said, “I’m sorry, Cale. I do love you and it upsets me that I caused you so much discomfort.”

I told him about waking up last Sunday and realizing how exposed I was, and how excited I got. Then I went back and told him some of the other things Mike and I have done, and still do. Things like flashing truckers and flashing strangers in restaurants. Of course, he knows of the countless times I have flashed him and Tyler over the years. I told him how much it excites us when we do those things and I told him about Mike’s fantasy of seeing me with another man, or men. I also told him how excited I am by the idea of having sex with more than one man at a time, that I have had that fantasy since puberty. And once again I stressed that I can’t think of anyone with whom I would rather do it than with our two best friends.

He was quiet for a few minutes and then he said, “If it hadn’t been for you and Mike I never would have survived after I lost my Jennifer. You kept me going long after I wanted to quit.

“Those flowers I brought you today ... that was the second bunch I bought. I bought some on Monday. I was going to come over and apologize to you. I felt like, after all you did for me I had violated you. But I was afraid to cause trouble between you and Mike so I didn’t come over. It preyed on me, though. I felt like a shit all week.”

He was quiet again for a moment. I finally replied, “I’m sorry, Cale. I didn’t know. It never even occurred to me. You know I would have said something if I thought it was bothering you.”

He nodded. Then he said, “It never even occurred to me that you knew what was happening.”

There was another pause and then he exclaimed, “God! You are so incredibly beautiful! Even when I knew I shouldn’t, I couldn’t stop staring at you. I can still picture you lying there.”

He shuddered and I asked, “Does that mean you might be interested in joining us for a little slap and tickle this afternoon?”

He blushed again and said, “You know, I had that fantasy about Jenny, too. I sometimes imagined her with another man when we made love. But I could never have mentioned it to her. I would have woken up dead the next morning. She definitely didn’t have your spirit of adventure.”

He squeezed my hand then and said quietly, “But I haven’t been with a woman since Jenny died. I’m afraid the rules may have changed, or the parts are different now. Hell, I don’t even know if all the plumbing is still connected! I’m afraid I’d be a little too self-conscious to ... to do what you want to do.”

I got up, sat down in his lap and asked, “How about if we spend a little time up here alone and have a practice run? Afterwards you can decide if you want to join us or not.”

He held me in his lap and nestled his face in my hair and said, “Wouldn’t that be a little unfair to Mike? Us going off and being by ourselves isn’t what he had in mind.”

I leaned in and kissed his neck and said, “I don’t think he’d mind. And if he has a problem with it he knows where to find us.”

I got up and took off my sandals. I pulled back the comforter and crawled up onto the bed and patted the mattress beside me. I said, “Come on up and get comfortable. You don’t have to do anything you feel uncomfortable doing. Let’s just relax and see how it goes.”

He looks a little skeptical still. But he slipped his shoes off and stretched out beside me on the bed. We lay on our sides facing each other and I kissed him lightly. We lay like that for a few minutes without speaking or even touching, except that I had my hand on his chest.

After a few minutes I said, “I heard what you said last week. You think I’m beautiful. I got so hot when you guys were staring at me last week, when you thought I was asleep. I’m sorry you felt guilty about it. But you know how much I like to show off. I’ve been flashing you guys for years.”

He grinned and responded, “Yeah. But you were awake, on your feet and doing that of your own free will. That isn’t the same as someone exposing you to people when you’re asleep.”

I leaned forward and kissed him again and said, “Mike would never do anything to harm me or upset me on purpose. He knew when you guys left and he told me what had happened I’d get excited. And he did, too. Not long after you guys left he took me to bed and he confessed to exposing my boobs after he saw you guys noticing that my skirt had moved up on its own. That’s when I admitted I’d been awake almost the entire time. I gotta tell you, Cale. We went at each other like crazy after that. Not just that night, either. It went on for days. It still excites us. What we have planned for today excites us, too. Both of us. I want you to understand that I’m not just doing this for Mike. This is my fantasy, too.”

I took my hand from his chest and reached for his hand. I brought it up and placed it on my breast and it closed around my sensitive flesh as if it had a mind of its own.

We looked into each other’s eyes as he squeezed my breast. It’s obvious how exciting it is for him. But he said, “What if we do this and it turns out you guys can’t handle it? What if we do this and you end up blaming each other?”

I smiled and replied, “We’ve considered that possibility. This is an experiment. If it turns out not to be as exciting as we thought it would be we won’t do it again. There won’t be any blame. It’s something we both want to do. Mike didn’t talk me into this. I want it, too. I especially want it with you. You are the nicest, sweetest man I know, next to Mike of course. We’ve talked about doing this with a stranger for a long time but I don’t think I could do that. I love you and I love Tyler. I really want to do it with the three men I love most in the world. But only if you think you can do it and still like me. It will kill me if, when it’s all over, you can’t look me in the eye and say it was fun and you can’t wait until next week.”

I’ve noticed that his cock has been growing rapidly and now is making an uncomfortable looking bulge in the front of his pants. I smiled and said, “It looks like the plumbing is all still connected.”

He blushed and said, “I’m so nervous. I feel like a teenage virgin all over again.”

I kissed him again and this time I held the kiss. He took his hand away from my breast, pulled me close and our gentle kiss became more and more passionate.

It may have been four years, but he hasn’t forgotten how to kiss! I started getting excited, more excited than when he had been holding my breast a moment ago. He’s a very good kisser.

We kissed for a long time, making out like two kids on a hot date. His hands began to touch me again. He ran one hand down over my long blonde hair and down my back. He gripped my ass and pulled my body against his, pressing that large erection I’ve been noticing against my belly. I finally decided that he seems to have his nerves under control and his self-confidence is ramping up as well. I think it’s safe now to move things along a little.

I broke the kiss. I sat up and quickly whipped my crop top off. He stared in awe at my exposed breasts as if he hadn’t spent hours staring at them last Sunday. He watched while I tossed my top away and struggled to remove my miniskirt.

I’m wearing a thong under my skirt again. It’s a different one this week. This one is even more sheer than the one I was wearing last week. It just barely covers my vulva but you don’t have to look too close to know you can see right through it. While I was pulling my skirt off I noticed it’s already damp.

Before I could take my thong off, Cale pulled me back into his arms and started kissing me again. He kissed me like a man who hasn’t kissed a girl in four years. It’s very exciting.

After a couple of minutes, he rolled me over onto my back and began kissing his way down my body. He spent a very long time exploring my breasts. He hasn’t touched or tasted a woman’s breasts in a very long time and there was no question he has missed it.

I have not remained an idle spectator in all this. I, too, am becoming very aroused. I’m turned on, in part, because he’s very good at what he’s doing. But I’m even more excited by the idea that for the first time in four years he’s going to make love to a woman. And I know this is going to be more than just a mindless fuck. Not that I have a problem with a mindless fuck. But I know he feels the same way about me that I do about him.

He finally finished kissing his way down my stomach and he began licking my sopping wet thong. He wormed his tongue in under it and my hips came right up off the bed as I felt someone’s tongue other than my husband touching my pussy for the first time in more than six years.

I reached down and grasped the sides of his head and pulled his face down into my sopping wet pussy. I gasped loudly and panted, “YES! Oh Jesus, Cale! That feels so fucking good! Oh god! Take that fucking thing off of me!”

His hands gripped the thin strings that held the little patch over my pussy and with one violent yank he tore it off, baring my pussy to his warm mouth and his educated tongue.

He ate my pussy for a long, long time. I enjoyed orgasm after orgasm until finally I had to push him away. I couldn’t take it any longer.

He kissed my belly and my thighs and then he rested his head on my mound and whispered, “It has been so long. I have missed that erotic pastime more than you can imagine.”

I lay there under him for several minutes, catching my breath and basking in the glow. Several pleasant minutes passed before I sat up and slipped out from under him. I got up, pulled him to his feet and as I undressed him I said, “We aren’t done yet.”

He’s feeling less self-conscious now. He smiled and helped me get him out of his clothes.

When I had him down to his jockey shorts I dropped to my knees in front of him. There’s a huge wet spot over the throbbing head of his cock. But what caught my eye is how large that tube of flesh under his shorts appears to be.

I grasped his waistband and gently pulled his shorts out away from his hard cock and slipped them down his legs. I leaned forward, kissed the head of his cock and whispered, “Oh Cale! It’s beautiful! It’s perfect!”

His cock is a little larger than Mike’s. I would guess it’s almost eight inches long and very thick. It’s smooth, not all gnarled and covered in veins like some guys. It’s just a very good looking, very manly cock.

Cale shuddered deliciously and gasped in pleasure when I touched my lips to his cock. I wrapped my lips around the head and slowly slid them down his hard shaft. He looked down at me and quietly warned, “Be careful. No one but me has touched that thing in a very long time. And I’ve only touched it to clean it. You may have bitten off more than you can chew.”

I backed off, smiled up at him and said, “Don’t worry, Cale. I promise not to bite, or chew. But since you might pass out from a sudden loss of mass amounts of fluids, maybe you had better lie down.”

He grinned and replied, “You don’t have to do this, Toni.”

I smiled and said, “I’m not doing it because I thought I had to. Now get your ass in bed or I might go ahead and bite you after all.”

Cale backed up and got on the bed. Remaining on my knees I moved up between his legs. I inched closer, leaned over and kissed his chest and then kissed my way back down to his rigid, violently throbbing cock. As I worked my way down his nice body I trailed my nipples over his flesh and lightly pressed my breasts against him.

He sighed and said, “I had no idea how much I missed being intimate with another human being. No, that isn’t true. I’ve always been aware ... well, maybe not so much that first year. But for the last three years I’ve thought about sex ... about intimacy, a lot. But somehow when I wasn’t looking I got old. I never expected to ever be with a woman again.”

I smiled up at him and said, “Maybe we should see to it that you don’t go that long again. And you aren’t so old. Look at you! You’re healthy and fit and you’re a very good-looking man. You wouldn’t have any trouble finding a good woman if you’d put yourself out there.”

I shut up then. I have something better to do with my mouth. I quickly worked my way down to his impressive cock and took it into my mouth again. I’m no Linda Lovelace but I enjoy sucking a man’s cock. It turns me on. Mike and I both think I’m pretty good at it. I’ve never had a man’s cock in my throat. I don’t expect I ever will. But I am enthusiastic. I enjoy pleasing a man this way. I think it shows when I’m doing it and guys seem to appreciate that.

I can only get half of Cale’s large cock in my mouth. But the rest of it did not get neglected. Between my lips and my tongue and my hand on the shaft, Cale’s entire, sexy male organ received a lot of loving care. I used my other hand to tease and caress his balls.

I didn’t think he would last long. Not after four years of abstinence. He didn’t let me down. I heard his labored breathing and in only about two minutes he reached down and tried to push my head away. He gasped and managed to say, “I’m going to cum, Toni. Toni!”

And then he did. Boy! Did he ever! I’m expecting a lot of cum since he’s been saving it up so long. By the time I swallowed for the third time I began to wish I had let him cum on his stomach just so I could see how much of it there actually was! I swallowed twice more before he finally quit squirting that stuff into my mouth.

It wasn’t that bad, though. It wasn’t bitter like some guys are. Mike’s semen used to be really bad until I nagged him to quit smoking. Since he quit, his cum seems much milder too.

I looked up at Cale’s face to find him looking at me in astonishment.

I continued to hold his still hard cock in my mouth. He finally exclaimed, “Jesus, Toni! That was..., Jesus Toni!

I chuckled and took my mouth away long enough to say, “The plumbing still seems to be in working order, Cale.”

Cale flopped back down on the bed and stared at the ceiling. He moaned in pleasure as I took his cock back into my mouth and he said, “Jenny wouldn’t let me cum in her mouth. I’ve never cum in a woman’s mouth before. I tried to warn you.”

I replied, “I wanted you to cum in my mouth, Cale. When I put a little effort into getting a man to cum, I want my reward!”

He laughed quietly and said, “You are a strange woman, Toni Carlisle!”

I answered, “And you are a delicious man, Cale Woods!”

He let me suck his cock for a little longer. His magnificent cock is still ready for more. I stopped sucking and moved up over him. I straddled his hips and began to rub my wet slit up on down on his fat cock. I smiled down at him and asked, “Are you ready for your final exam?”

He reached up, took me in his arms and pulled me down on top of him. We kissed passionately once more and his voice was all choked up when he said, “Don’t take this the wrong way, Toni. But I love you. I love you so very much. I always have. I hope that doesn’t scare you off. I don’t mean it like..., well, you know. I would never even consider trying to come between you and Mike. I don’t mean it like that. You are just the sweetest, most wonderful person I think I have ever met.”

I smiled at him and kissed him again. Then I said, “I know what you mean, Cale. I love you, too. Not like I love Mike. But I love you very much. And I always have. I wish we had done this sooner. I guess it just never occurred to us. But we’re going to do it again. I love your cock!”

He rolled me over, got up over me, smiled at me and I can see the true affection all over his face. He leaned down, kissed me lightly and said, “If you love it that much, I guess I shouldn’t deny you!”

I grinned and said, “Smart ass! I guess you didn’t get the memo. The person with the pussy has the power! Now put that damned thing inside of me where it belongs!”

I reached down and guided his cock to my tingling and very wet pussy. He slowly wedged the head of it in my slit. After I took my hand away he began to slowly push it into me. God it feels great! It’s only a little fatter and a little longer than Mike’s cock. But the difference is noticeable. Or at least, it seemed noticeable to me. It might just be that I’m so fucking turned on. Or it might be because it’s the first cock that isn’t attached to my husband to enter my body in seven years. I guess it’s probably a combination of all those things.

I succumbed to my first orgasm before he had that beautiful cock all the way inside of me! I wrapped my arms and legs around him and I went crazy under him. I drove my hips back up at him, attacking him with my pussy. Without even realizing I was doing it I scratched his back with my nails and in between screams of passion I bit his shoulder almost to the point of drawing blood.

Cale seemed unaware of my somewhat violent reactions to his thrusting cock. His entire being seemed to center on the feelings he experienced as my pussy clamped down on his virile, long dormant cock, over and over as one orgasm right after another washed over me.

I had expected that he would be unable to last long. This is his first fuck in almost five years. But I was pleasantly surprised at his stamina. He lasted a good fifteen minutes or so. I lost track of how many orgasms I had in that time.

When he finally did cum he leaned down and placed his lips to mine and we kissed passionately while he filled me with another large load of cum.

He went limp for a moment. He hovered over me, resting on his knees and his elbows. I looked up at the expression of absolute euphoria on his face. His face and chest are covered in a fine patina of sweat and he’s still breathing hard. But he finally opened his eyes and smiled down at me. I saw the love in his eyes and I pulled his head back down for one last kiss before he rolled off of me.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.