Little Fox - Cover

Little Fox

Copyright© 2008 by ShannonQ

Chapter 15

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 15 - The continuing Presidency of Gabrielle Cunningham who was nicknamed Little Fox during the campaign for re-election.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Squirting  

Ludmilla looked filthy and smelled even worst as she walked into the apartment she rented right after the Inauguration. She moved to Alexandria, Virginia shortly after her weekend in the hotel with Captain Michael Philip Pearl, USN. She genuinely liked the man. He treated her like a lady and she liked men who were inclined that way toward her.

It was 4am on a Friday morning as she took off the mens coveralls she wore. Ludmilla grumbled something in Russian about her smelling like a sewer. She carefully tossed the material into a Hefty bag and tied it tightly after using a half bottle of Clorax to disguise the smell. She was satisfied with the night's work that one of Gorgan's goons was trained to do. Vasiliy Hilth or something like that. The man was stupid. Plain and simple. Like most Russian men! She added a pair of boxer shorts, mens t-shirt and work socks to the mixed. The leather work gloves she had bought were disposed of somewhere along the way. She planned on putting the Hefty bag into a dumpster in a day or two.

Naked, she padded to the bathroom for a long hot shower knowing that the people in the multiple apartment building would soon be getting up to get to work and end their week. Some would go to the bar to drink the week's work out of their system. After all, this was Washington, DC the center of the political world. Or the stupid Americans thought so. All were gearing up for something called the Superbowl between the Kansas City Chiefs and Washington Redskins to be played in California the following weekend. She didn't know anything about American football and hated it even more.

She stood under the stinging scalding liquid allowing the water to soak into her skin before shampooing her hair. She thought of Rhonda Dahl. 'Has it been over a year?' she thought pouring a generous portion of Pantene into her hair. Ludmilla's long slender fingers massaged her scalp as the picture of the redhead came to mind. How delicious Rhonda looked in that green silk dress that night they met. Those magnificant green eyes that sparkled so full of life that would be extiguished eight hours later.

Ludmilla rinse off then poured the rest of the bottle onto her head. Again she caressed her hair wishing that she could have had sex with that woman. It was seldom that she found a woman of such rare beauty. Rhonda was much like her. Beautiful to look at and knowing it. Snubbing most men because, like her, they weren't worthy of fucking her. Yes, it had been over a year because it was that long ago that she killed Viktor. What a creep he was.

Fifteen minutes later, she rinsed and applied a large amount of conditioner. She spent over a half hour on her hair alone. Then she washed the rest of her. She inspected her fingernails. They were clean but she wanted a manicure and pedicure plus a makeover. There was a great salon down the street in some mall. She would have it done there. Completely weary, she decided to get dressed, go to that salon and have a nice breakfast before returning here to get some sleep. She wondered if Mike would be free Saturday and Sunday. She hadn't seen him in two weeks and felt the need for his hardness to relieve her horniness.


Fern found that she loved David Goldman. He was such a cuddly little bear. He had tickets to the Kennedy Center for a symphony concert that night. This was one of her night's off. Dinner and the symphony, what could be better than that? Top it off with a night of hot passionate sex and that would be the cherry on the banana split.

She planned on wearing that opulent gown that the President bought her. He looked cute in his suits with his yamaka. If he asked, she'd marry him. She was a nonpracticing Roman Catholic while he was Jewish. They worshiped the same God. Right? Fern didn't know shit about religion and it was one of her least favorite things. If David insisted she turn to Judism, she would. She loved his circumcised prick. He wasn't very big but each time they went to bed, his technique became better and better.

They even bought a set of dvd's where a handsome man and beautiful woman would explain how to do each other and why. They had a tiny camera strapped on the man's erection so they could explain how each stroke enhanced their feelings. She didn't know that deep inside a woman's vagina where the egg was sitting waiting for the man's sperm had a tiny little tongue like piece of flesh that lapped up the man's seed toward that egg. Fern realized that even at thirty-three she could still have children. David Goldman, a daddy. She giggled at the thought but she would love to bear a child from him.

She wouldn't be like other women. She wouldn't play any games with him. If he asked, it would be an immediate yes from her. He was a very rich man but his money meant nothing to her. She loved the man and if he were a ditch digger the answer would still be yes. David was one of the most gentle of men. He cared for others. She knew he cared for her. Also he cared for his patients and for mankind in general. He was not a smoker, drank a glass of wine for dinner, abstained from pork products but did cheat by eating shrimp. He even gave up his synagogue to be with her. He was a lonely man. Where were all the Jewish women that should have been available to him? Fern was happy that they paid no attention to him. She could have him all to herself.


Little Fox's yawn was a signal for the military officers to end the meeting in the Oval Office. The brand new weapon the Pentagon had turned out to be a dud. Project E was still priority. Project W needed a lot more work. Maybe ten years down the road they'd have a significant breakthrough on controlling the weather.

General Wyatt Mayer was head of this endeavor. If the conditions were perfect, the United States could use weather as a weapon. But one could not sit around waiting for those conditions to occur.

"Gentlemen, at this point in time, let God handle the weather. He is more of an expert than any of us will ever be," Gabrielle told the group. "If we ever do get a handle on this, then we can talk about using it as a weapon in depth."

"Yes Madam President," the men echoed.

"General Mayer, General Emerson put in for retirement. Deservedly so! I would like for you to takeover Project E."

"I will serve at your discretion, Madam President," Mayer replied.

"Good! Like General Emerson, I trust you can handle the facilities both at Hanford, Washington and Ekalaka, Montana? Both areas are sparsely populated. If you need to hire any civilian help, you will have a lot of people to choose from but checking on their backgrounds shouldn't be a problem at all."

"Yes, Madam President."

"Now out of here, all of you," she lectured them like school children.


After the manicure, pedicure, and makeover; Ludmilla felt like a new woman. Never in her entire life had she been so dirty. She went to bed and slept the rest of the day straight through. Her bodily functions even slowed down to the point she wasn't awakened even to urinate.

She wrapped her hair in a turban before going to bed so that when she took it off, her hair fell perfectly into place. She picked up the phone by her bed. It was early evening as she dialed Mike's BOQ flat.

"Officer Pearl here!" came his familiar voice.

"Hi lover," she rolled onto her back.

"Lorraine! I'm glad you called."

"Why?" she played coy with him.

"I missed you," he said lightly.

"Bullshit," she laughed. "You don't miss me. You miss my pussy."

"That too."

"Are you off?" Ludmilla took her index finger and twirled her hair about it. She felt like a school girl propositioning the captain of a high school football team.

"Until Monday morning."

"How about you picking up some chinese food, come on over and plan to spend that time with me?"

"I'd love that."

"You know what dishes I like, get those and some of the stuff you like."

"Sounds great," Mike was very enthusiastic.

"Aaaaannnnd, for dessert, we can fuck our brains out. Tonight, all day tomorrow and Sunday. In fact, bring a clean uniform with you so you can leave from here when you report back for duty."

"It's the very thing I was thinking."

Ludmilla rolled on to her stomach. "I'll wear something hot for you. You can have the privilege of taking it off me. I also have a nice large banana. I'll peel it, put it up my pussy and let my cunt muscles mash it to pulp. When we're ready, I'll pour some chocolate syrup up me and that will be your dessert. You can eat if out of me while I suck that beautiful cock of yours.

"I'm on my way." She heard the phone click at the other end.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.