Little Fox - Cover

Little Fox

Copyright© 2008 by ShannonQ

Chapter 11

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 11 - The continuing Presidency of Gabrielle Cunningham who was nicknamed Little Fox during the campaign for re-election.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Squirting  

The war in the East raged on for six more months until Japan had exhausted all of its fuel and ordinance. Losing 26 ships including two carriers. They limped home to replace its ships, supplies, new recruits, and weapons. The Chinese had two major cities destroyed. Shanghai and Hong Kong. Hong Kong was no longer the financial giant of the Far East. Everything was flattened and an estimation of 30 to 40 million killed. Both wanted to continue this war until one of the nations was obliterated. In the meantime China sent its best eight armies north to the Russian border for some payback. New well trained units replaced them on the shores of the Sea of Japan.

The Chinese moved over the border inflicting severe destruction upon the Russian armies sent there to hold the line. In less than eight hours of heavy constant artillery, a hole was punched through the lines. Millions of Chinese poured through with their tanks, choppers, apc's, and troops better armed, clothed, and fed. Plus their medical corps were top notch and tended to their wounded quickly. The dead lay where they fell. There was no need to stop to minister to them unlike the foolish Americans always did.

They reached the northern parts of the Russian oil fields and seized them with little effort. The Russians were in complete retreat to muster up getting ready to counterattack. Never did anyone from Lenin to Koinivich ever think that the Chinese could accomplish what they just did. The Chinese dug in. Beijing was pleased with the progress and sent more of their troops to man the posts the crack units abandoned in their surprisingly easy victory. The Russians started make overtures with the Japanese to send their great navy to Kamchatka and Port Arthur to sail their troops in the gap between what they thought was open to invade China. Little did they know that the breach had been fixed. If the Russians managed to land on the Chinese border they would be facing a pincer movement from the north and south.

The Japanese knew of China's positioning and told Moscow they wouldn't participate in this crazy venture. They sent a messenger to the Russian capitol with satelitte photos of what they were facing if they went through with their initial plan. Frustrated, Koinivich decided to put his best units to dislodge the Chinese from their far western oil fields. It would take six months at a minimum to place these armies into play. In the meantime the Chinese were able to siphon off millions of barrels of crude back to China. General Emerson had used E well destroying many of the Russian satellites.

Europe, with the exception of the Brits and Poles, were frightened that they would be drawn into the hostilities. The Irish issued warnings to China, Japan and Russia to leave the Irish mainland alone. The American spy orbs continued to circle the earth keeping America out of the conflicts. Little Fox made sure that the United States were ready to go if they had to, but wanted to keep up them out of it.


Chris seemed to be improving and was talking about his wife running in the next Presidential election. She would be fifty-six if she won again and sixty once she left office. The Democrats gained some seats in the House and Senate but not enough to sway the balance of power of Congress. Little Fox wondered if the nation was tired of her and wanted someone new. On the other hand, the Democrats were willing to give her four more years using Governor Sanchez of New Mexico who would be seventy-five if he won. In the meantime a Democratic star was on the rise. Governor Wayne Larson of Missour was only in his forties with a great charismatic way about himself. He married a beauty queen and had a ten year old boy and a six year old girl who resembled her mother. The Larsons were an All American family willing to wait their turn. Angela Larson would make the perfect first lady. Being about ten years younger than her husband, she wanted to kick up her heels for a while longer before having to settle in as the next first lady.

Little Fox was reluctant to run again. She was tired. The quarterly radiation treatment was wearing her down to the point that she had to spend three days in bed just to recover her old form. Clarke was always ready to take over if the treatments made her weaker but she was always bouncing back. She weighed exactly the amount she did when she walked down the aisle to marry Chris Cunningham dreaming of a quiet happy life. Never in her wildest dreams did she imagine that one day she'd become the President of the United States. What she really wanted to do with her life was spend Chris' money in malls, boutiques, and Victoria Secrets.


Little Fox told the Secret Service people to stay out of the Oval Office one night. At 2am, they crept down the carpeted stairs with Little Fox wearing a super light pale yellow full length gown that her husand spent a fortune on. The garment weigh barely over one ounce. They managed to sneak in. There he shoved her over the desk, pulled her gown up to her bare ass and christened the office. On the way back to their room she was leaking his cum out of her pussy. She tossed the gown across the room and worked him to another erection then climbed on top. It took almost twenty minutes before he shot his seed into her. She had no orgasm in the Oval Office but she had three in their bed.

The next morning they were all smiles at breakfast thinking they put something over on everyone else. The Secret Service knew where they were and what they were doing. They kept their mouths shut about the incident. A husband and wife had a right to show their affection thus they just looked the other way with a wink and a nod.

After Little Fox entered the office she called for Rhonda Dahl. When Dahl reported, Gabrielle showed her to the luxury sofa near the fireplace.

"I'm transferring you to Nevada," she told the one star naval officer.

"Why? I thought you liked me!" The shocked beauty said.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.