Little Fox - Cover

Little Fox

Copyright© 2008 by ShannonQ

Chapter 10

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 10 - The continuing Presidency of Gabrielle Cunningham who was nicknamed Little Fox during the campaign for re-election.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Squirting  

While Little Fox was sleeping, the world was learning that the Far East was up in flames. The Secret Service woke the President up to tell her what she already watched with Commandant Boyd. She got up and was ready to go in half an hour. She wore a silky floral print dress, 2 inch white heels, with clam shell necklace and bracelets that his granddaughter made and sent to her. The Joint Chiefs of Staff were in the War Planning room when she entered. All of the Generals and Admirals stood as she walked in. She noticed that Rhonda Dahl, recently promoted to Commodore was present. She seemed proud to have that one star on her shoulder boards.

"You may be seated," Little Fox said, using a hanky to wipe the remaining crumbs from her hastily eaten breakfast of a poached egg on a piece of toast with tea and honey.

Again they waited until she sat before they did. She had an effect on all in the room from the exotic smell of perfume her daughter Jennifer developed and was marketing. It was called President's Choice.

"I went to bed when that Chinese torpedo blew that Yamato class battleship out of the water. It was then I learned that my brother had died last night. I may have to go to Chicago for the funeral later this week. Now, what has happened since 3:30am?

"Korea and Philippines want our backing hoping to keep out of all of this. They don't have the means or resources to fight knowing the other side will draw them into all this."

"They've got it," Little Fox said firmly. "Commodore Dahl, you'll take care of that for me. I want to see the wording before my signing and be sent out. I want the world to know that we are keeping our promises." Her thought was of Project E. Outside of Murrows and Emerson, she didn't know who had the knowledge of this destructive weapon. Two of the three Projects were now orbiting the earth. The third would be on line soon.

"Yes, Madam President," she said. On the brink of war, Rhonda was all business now.

The meeting lasted until noon when they adjourned for lunch. After everyone had eaten and gotten all the small talk behind them, they resumed the meeting until dinner when they ate lobster bisque before leaving.


There were briefings every day. Most were a half hour at the most. Now that there was a real shooting war with thousands killed daily, they might take up the entire morning. Chris was well enough to work on his rendition of the economy. He showed where the flat tax could be lowered to 13% and the country would make even more money. He had some of his old cronies come in and work out cutting spending. When Little Fox announced that there would be no more pork out of Congress there was such a hue and cry from both sides of the aisle that the White House became her own private bomb shelter from the liberals and conservatives.

She was threatened with impeachment when she cut off all spending to the climate change programs. Gabrielle appointed Commodore Dahl and the new four star General Michael Samuels to work out any major changes in global warming. It was former vice-president Al Gore's pet project and he had been proven wrong time and time again. The Earth was not as fragile as he tended to make people around the world believe. That, in itself, saved the goverment a half trillion dollars. But she had to and did weather the political firestorm. Little Fox knew that history would prove her right.

Chris worked out an agenda where his old firm which he sold out while Little Fox was still in the Senate, policed the Pentagon's purchases and expenditures of ordinary items. Not the weapons, ships, aircraft or anything he had little or no knowledge of. Gone were the days of the $ 1500.00 hammers, $ 2000.00 for 25 sets of metal flatware for the mess halls, and other outrageous costs that companies billed the military. He, through his wife, fired several firms replacing them with others. Everyone of them signed a contract where there would be substantial fines and even prison time for the owners if they violated these tenants.

Every chance they got; morning, noon, or night; they made love each knowing it may be their last. Little Fox would always be on top unless Chris felt good enough to stand at the side of the bed and give it to her doggy style which was now her favorite position.

"Gaby, I always dreamed of marrying a girl like you," he said, his sweaty body next to hers.

"I'm your dream come true," she giggled.

"More, much more. Dreams come to an end. This one hasn't. I would have never believed that at our marriage would be this happy over thirty years later. We are still making love. I miss those times you would start undressing inside the door and be naked by the time you reached the bedroom with me picking up your clothes like some lovesick puppy trailing after its mistress."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.