Little Fox - Cover

Little Fox

Copyright© 2008 by ShannonQ

Chapter 9

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 9 - The continuing Presidency of Gabrielle Cunningham who was nicknamed Little Fox during the campaign for re-election.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Squirting  

Four days later the television & internet received news that a massive earthquake hit deep into the Venezuala oil fields. It was estimated to be a 7.7 on the seismic scale. Later it was downgraded to a 7.5. There was vast damage as oil wells swayed for a moment then collapsed ripping drills out of the ground. Hundreds of thousands of barrels were lost as the crude shot up and out drenching the area with black rain.

Little Fox and General Emerson studied the aftermath of the quake. The general was pointing out the very spot where the laser had hit the fault and the widespread damage had occurred. The Jungle some fifty miles away had trees strewn all over.

"I'd say they'll be out of business for a while," General Emerson smiled.

"I hope you're right. It'll take them a long time to clean up that mess then rebuild," she stated. "Now they can't use oil as a bargaining tool with either Japan or China, or us."

"What is happening over there since you caused a blackout?"

"Japan has built some the old-fashioned battleships and are bombarding China from the shore to fifty miles inward. The Chinese government foresaw this and sent the nonessential people one hundred miles inland. It was a mass migration put together as soon as they learned the Japanese had sailed. I'm impressed with how they were able to get millions of people together and out of harm's way in just a few short days."

"Do you feel that if Japan decides upon a land war, it will be a big mistake?" Little Fox was just sounding Emerson out. She had received several briefings from many of military these past two years. She had been given almost the identical answers. No country, not even the American forces, could defeat the Chinese on their own land and expect to win.

"Madam President," Emerson let out a long breath. "No one can defeat them on their own dirt. Just like no one can defeat us on our land. I think Japan's plan to fight the Chinese in China would be a fool's errand. However, if they stick to the sea bombardments, it'll be killing each other from afar."

"I have no military experience so I have rely on people like you. Everyone I've talked to many military people and they all state the same thing," Little Fox stated. She stood up dismissing the General. She walked him to the door. She was greeted by Chris as he was about to enter. "Let's have lunch," she told her husband.


She felt so good after taking her usual nap, she gave Walter special attention with her mouth. Chris held her head in both hands gently. She cupped his balls and cleaned him off then got up to dress.

"Don't you want me to give you the same?" Chris asked.

"It felt good for me too," she tucked in her silky blouse into her skirt. "I feel well rested and pleasing you was wonderful. You don't always have to do me in order for me to have an orgasm. I had a small but pleasant one," she slipped into her heels to leave. She kissed him sending the remainder of his cum into his mouth. "You taste good," Little Fox smiled.


Chris had a mild heart attack two weeks later. She wanted to spend the night with him at Bethesda. He had to have another bypass. She was forced to return to the White House. Several economists felt that the flat tax should be scrubbed and a brand new income withholding taxes implemented. Little Fox was totally against this. Since the flat tax of 17% started, there were no cheats, no loopholes, no special deductions except for real estate taxes and charitable giving. In fact Little Fox was going to lock horns with many old liberal economists who longed for the good old days of keeping wage earners under the thumb of the now defunct IRS. These fossils wanted to force congress to bring the Internal Revenue Service back and have taxes go even higher.

"If your bosses and professors want taxes to raise, tell them to come to me themselves and not send their errand boys. I don't want to demean you in any way. If there is something as important as this, I'll go to the House and Senate myself and don't send someone where they can cut down the messenger and use profanity at him or her. They'll have to deal me directly or I'll shred everything they send over for my consideration," Little Fox was angry. She was showing her long fangs that were shown in the political cartoons. Of course she wore her cute bow in her small ponytail between her pointed ears. Her big furry tail which was twice her actual size was curled in a cute sensual manner.


The Japanese continued to fire their modern battleships shooting off their 32 inch guns. These were like the old German Bismarck class. These 4400 lb shells were fired almost 100 miles. They also had flocks of mach 3 zeros circling above the entire fleet to keep the Chinese from ever attacking. The only counter weapon the Chinese had was invented by the movie star Hedy Lamar during WWII when she patented a torpedo that would never miss an enemy ship it fired at. The US Navy rejected this until the beautiful star died in the 1990's as a pauper and shop lifter. It was then the Navy decided to take a second look at her invention. It turned out to beyond their wildest dreams.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.