Little Fox
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2008 by ShannonQ

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 8 - The continuing Presidency of Gabrielle Cunningham who was nicknamed Little Fox during the campaign for re-election.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Squirting  

Little Fox went on the stump for Republican candidates for Congress. Her popularity brought out big crowds. She spoke at each stop for about fifteen minutes then worked the people causing pain to the Secret Service trying to keep her safe from any crazy person who wanted to have his name in history by assassinating a President. After all, there was one attempt on her life. She'd laugh at her protection saying she was too small to be hit by a bullet. All she had to is stand sideways, stick out her tongue, and she'd look like a zipper. She was that slim but had a nice rack of breasts for her size.

She didn't campaign for the strong candidates which were shoo-ins. She appeared for a Republican candidate who was struggling in mostly Democratic country. Surprisingly she was well received in hostile areas and even won some over. Being 'so darn cute' Little Fox was popular even with the Democrats. Even some black ares greeted her in a friendly manner even though she had criticized them at that speech at the NAACP. She spoke on that subject one more time and the assembly realized she was non a racist but just speaking honestly.


"Do you mind if I sit here?" Rhonda Dahl asked the President. She held a can of diet coke. She wore her uniform without the jacket. Little Fox liked the nice satin blouse Rhonda wore.

"No, not at all. At least until my husband wakes up from his nap," she smiled at the tall attractive redhead.

"This was a tiring trip. Three days of almost nonstop stumping can get to a person," Rhonda said. "I don't see how you can do it. You seem to thrive on it."

"Oh, I love it. It energizes me. I don't feel tired at all or I'd be in bed with my husband catching up on my sleep," she looked into the gorgeous green eyes of the commander. Little Fox knew she herself had beautiful blue eyes but she felt that Rhonda's was much prettier and much more penetrating. It seemed the green-eyed sylph could tell a person what she wanted just by looking deep into another's soul. Men melted if she gave them an alluring gaze. She could have any man she chose but it seemed she wasn't interested in the male of the human species. At least she didn't show it.

"Being here on the plane listening to your speeches made me feel sorry for you being out in the cold."

"Well I had these nice leather booths and my raccoon coat to keep me warm," she smiled, playing with her engagement ring causing the diamond to encircle her finger. Rhonda noticed this and knew she was causing the President to feel nervous.

She inched closer to Little Fox and lowered her voice. "I love working for you," she said. "Getting up and going to my job isn't really work. I get along with just about everyone. It's so nice to work at the most important mansion in the world."

Little Fox smelled the other woman's perfume and it was intoxicating to her. "Just exactly what do you do?" she asked, not rattled at all. Since that day when she realized that she was truly Little Fox, she felt she could handle just about anything and everything.

"I'm a jack of all trades but the master of none," she laughed. She had a seductive voice and a bewitching laugh. Her long slender fingers caressed the empty coke can. Little Fox looked down at Rhonda's long red nails so perfectly manicured. Certainly this type of length would not be permitted if she were stationed at some base but could at the White House.

"I doubt that or you wouldn't be working for me," Little Fox stated. "What is your primary function."

Feeling she may have over stepped her bounds she pulled away and said," I'm an intelligence operator. I see all secret and confidential messages coming in and going out with the exception of those that are for you that says 'for eyes only'."

"What's up?" Chris asked, appearing before the two beauties. His hair was mussed up and he needed a shave.

"Excuse me," Rhonda got up and gave her seat to Chris. She sauntered off down the aisle toward the front of the plane making sure that everyone saw her swishing ass. She knew she was eye candy and wanted to make sure all knew it.

"What did she want?" Chris asked.

"Me!" Little Fox stated.

"You?" he looked surprised.

"She's one of those don't ask, don't tell people. She's been tripping over her tongue the second she laid eyes upon me," she folded her arms across her chest. She had a humorous smirk on her face.

"Why don't you just boot her out?" he asked.

"I like her. She's refreshing. I know how to keep her in her corral. You were and will be the only one to know what Little Fox's pussy looks and feels like," she appeared to be bragging about herself. And she was.

Chris yawned.

"I'll order you some coffee," she rung the bell overhead.


"Any more episodes from the Russians?" Little Fox asked General Emerson.

"No, but I found my mole. It was a new 2nd louie just out of the academy for two years. He confessed that he needed money to keep his trophy wife in the life she is accustomed to. Poor sap is going to spend 30 years in a federal prison while she gets a divorce and marries a sugar daddy."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.