Little Fox - Cover

Little Fox

Copyright© 2008 by ShannonQ

Chapter 7

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 7 - The continuing Presidency of Gabrielle Cunningham who was nicknamed Little Fox during the campaign for re-election.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Squirting  

Back at the White House, Little Fox started on improving on the nation's health package. She called in many on both sides of the aisle to do the job and not to let their particular biases get in the way. Nancy Young, one of her good friends during her Senate days was appointed to chair this committee. She had changed parties when her fellow Democrats started straying away from the party's principles. She was now the most liberal Republican but this was right up her alley.

At Bethesda, she had her next radiation treatment and asked the doctors what things would improve her husband's failing health. When she was told that it was unlikely he was not taking the heart medicine they gave him, she hit the roof.

"I don't want to leave this White House a widow," she scolded him. "I'll nag you into your grave for being so conceited as not to take those capsules you've been given. I won't stand for it."

Caught, Chris promised to take the foul tasting pills which included a iron pill he always gagged on. He said the pill was too big. That it was bigger than a horse pill.

"Duh! What do you think they have pill splitters for?" she sneered. If you want an ocassional Cuban cigar, but I'm limiting that to two a week. I love you. I always have. But you've got to cooperate with the doctors and with me so you can live to see our grandchildren have children of their own."

"Okay Gaby, let up on me. I promise to do all them quacks at Bethesda says, but I don't want you nagging at me."


Russia believed that the United States had something to do with that orb shot out of the sky. Many pieces littered the earth upon re-entry. They sent an official protest to the American Embassy in Moscow. The now defunct United Nations was only a food handout orginazation now and had no political power. No more large UN building dotted the New York City skyline. It had become an exclusive condominium for the rich New Yorkers. The UN relocated to a meager building in Brussels and just made sure that needed food supplies reached their right destination.

Hunger around the world still existed but Little Fox appointed Vi Green as the United States ambassador to the UN. That would teach her to be the one who nicknamed her Foxy which then evolved into Little Fox which she started to like.

"How's Walter doing tonight," she got into bed and grabbed it. "Is that bad old prostrate giving you more problems?" she asked.

"My bladder is empty and I did give Walter a nice scrub down hoping that tonight I might find comfort in that warm, wet cave of yours."

"My warm wet cave needs a visit tonight and there isn't anyone but Walter willing to come inside," she mounted him. "If your heart races badly, let me know."

"It won't," he thumbed the nipples to her breasts. She felt a wonderful chill run through her body. It wasn't like when they first married, but it felt nice anyway.

They played around for a while. Their tongues dueled in the others mouth as she rubbed her slit against his growing erection. "What do we have down there?" she whispered in his ear and gave his lobes light little bites.

"You have my manhood," he replied. "Gaby I just want to tell you how much I love you."

"I think we should consummate our marriage for the ten thousandth time," Little Fox giggled. She made no effort at all but some how the head of his penis was at her entrance. She pushed down until it touched her cervix. "Give me what you've got but don't overdo it."

"Yes, Madam President."

The next morning while the Cunninghams were having their breakfast just off the bedroom, the cleaning maid saw the telltale spot on the sheets. The woman smiled as she changed the linens. She liked working in the White House since neither one of them complained of nothing.

"What's on your agenda today?" he asked, stuffing his mouth with eggs that were scrambled.

"MidTerm elections are coming up. We're going to have a meeting about increasing our hold on the House and Senate. There's just two more years to my term."

"Are you running?"

"We have to sit down and have a heart-to-heart about that," she said. "I have a feeling that I should run again to finish the job or just sail off into the sunset on our round the world excursion."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.