Little Fox - Cover

Little Fox

Copyright© 2008 by ShannonQ

Chapter 6

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 6 - The continuing Presidency of Gabrielle Cunningham who was nicknamed Little Fox during the campaign for re-election.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Squirting  

While the International situation was a mess, Little Fox's inner emotions were a mess as well. She seduced her husband nearly every night to prove to herself that she was the woman she always thought to be. If this were at the beginning of their marriage, she pictured troubled ahead. Now she could solve all problems by sending Rhonda all over the United States on White House errands. Out of sight, out of mind. This proved to be true. Rhonda now had enough money to update her military wardrobe.

She bought her military blouses made of silk and satin instead of the starchy cotton. The women of all services fought for and won the right to buy these very things to go under their uniforms of skirts and slacks. Officers were permitted a little more latitude with the cuffs of their blouses to show. Rhonda did everything that was under the regulations but she always stepped up to the line of these regulations being careful not step across it. Her civvies were sexy, almost slutty, when she went out for the evening. She always made sure Little Fox saw her dressed up to spend the night away from the White House. Gabrielle was now getting a little more settled. She frequented Lesbian bars in the Alexandra. Va area. However she went to heterosexual bars and clubs as well.

Chris noticed this as well. Little Fox didn't have to say a word. He could read her thoughts. He slowly kept a close rein on her. For the sake of the country and the Presidency, he would snatch her, take her to bed and make love to her. This seemed to settle her down for a short time until she needed to have another injection with from Walter.

No matter what he tried, Chris felt his health faltering. He had monthly appointments with the doctors at Bethesda. One such appointment, the doctors kept him for a few days. This shocked Gabrielle. She wasn't ready to lose him. They still had their sailing around the world date. She had two important meetings coming up in the afternoon. She calmly walked up the stairs, locked herself into their bedroom, locked the bathroom ran the water in the sink and shower to have a hard cry. She used a towel to muffle her screams. She thought she felt her heart ripping apart.

This went on for forty minutes. When she was all cried out, she felt sad but so much better. She looked in the mirror and saw that she was a mess. She washed her face and prepared to put new makeup on.


"I received your message, Admiral," she greeted the retiring Head of the Joint Chiefs of staff. "Anything serious?"

"You can call it that, Madam President," he sat down across from her when she signaled with her hand to take that seat.

"How serious?"

"If the stupid Russians do what we may think they are doing, there will be very grave consequences indeed! They might start another shooting skirmishes in their surrounding former nations before the fall of the Soviets to cover what their true motives are."

"Which are?" she noticed the fatigue that was in that old man's eyes. She seen it in her husband's eyes too. Chris? she momentarilly panicked. She took a deep breath and brought herself into line by her pure iron will that was seldom seen in females. 'I am the Little Fox' she thought, finally seeing that first time that. I am more cunning, more intelligent, and stronger than I ever realized. I have the all knowing ability to do this job, I will make mistakes but I'm going to go down in history as a great President.

"The Russians have a satellite they launched a few days ago. At the time we had no idea what it was. It could have been a weather orb or another spy since we all know just how paranoid they are. A few hours ago we realized that they are sending this orb toward Spotter..."

"Wait a minute, Admiral, did you say they are heading their orb toward Spotter? I want to make sure that I am one hundred percent sure about what is happening. If they are doing this and this is on purpose, this can be a an act of war."

"It is an act of war, Madam President."

"Does Emerson know about this?"

"Yes he does. I anticipated your reaction to this and sent for him from his headquarters in eastern Nevada. He is on our fastest jet as we speak and should be here in an hour at the latest."

Little Fox reached over and punched the button of her intercom to Donna.

"Yes Madam President," Donna replied, knowing that Admiral Murrows was still there. "Can I do anything for you."

"Yes Donna, would you tell the kitchen that there will three for dinner."

"Yes Madam President," Donna stated. "Commander Dahl has just returned from London and has the reponse from Prime Minister Andrews you sought."

"Thank you Donna. Tell the commander that I will see her sometime in the afternoon tomorrow."

"Yes Madam President," she acknowledged.

"I would like to wait until General Emerson arrives. Would you like any refresment?"

"I need a good stiff drink!"

"Name your poison," she said, realizing that she was much stronger than she ever realized. She loved Chris and wanted him to regain his health but knew she could carry on without him. Her attraction to Rhonda Dahl ended immediately when it came to her just how strong willed she gained. It was as if it something or someone Divine had revealed all this to her in a matter of a split second.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.