Little Fox
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2008 by ShannonQ

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 3 - The continuing Presidency of Gabrielle Cunningham who was nicknamed Little Fox during the campaign for re-election.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Squirting  

Admiral Murrows arrived two hours later to find the President's face all red from her radiation treatment. She wore a plain white cotton sun dress that she came home in from Bethesda. A half eaten egg salad sandwich and an empty glass of milk stood on her desk. They shook hands as she led him over to the fireplace. Angela stood at the door at parade rest with her pistol strapped to her belt. Admiral Murrows didn't seem concerned that she was in the room with them. The 64 man read the message. He had a copy on his desk at the Pentagon. He asked for and received a cup of coffee.

"This might be real thing but I don't think so. We're monitoring the situation carefully," Murrows told the President.

"Do you have any idea their intentions? Do they have the ability to hit China or are they pulling a bluff?"

"I don't think they're dumb enough to think of a landing. The Chinese Army is second only to ours. The Japanese can stand on their decks and shout all the profanities they wish, but if they're thinking of putting troops on the ground they'd be ground up like hamburger."

"This has been going on for years. One might think that they'd get tired of all this horseplay," Gabrielle said.

"My experience tells me that the Japs are playing a game, for now. They are probing for any weaknesses the Chinese may have. Mind you, Madam President, that both are potential enemies of ours. Neither nation likes us very much. And I feel they are testing you personally. You're new to all of this and they are just as puzzled about a woman sitting in the office of the most powerful nation in the world. They can't understand us. Both have rubber stamp governing bodies and cannot apprehend us in the west. Also with the exception of Israel, the other countries over in the Middle East are just as baffled about you as those in the Far East."

"Well let them try and figure me out. I won't give them any help. There are times my husband of almost forty years can't. Sometimes I can't figure myself out, " Gabrielle giggled.

"Exactly!" Murrows laughed, finding her humor uplifting.

"So you think that it's all a game they are playing."

"I'm not one hundred percent sure, but if I were a wagering man, I would bet the house that nothing is going to come of this. Both sides are prepared."

The discussion lasted late into the night. Gabrielle apologized for keeping him so long. Admiral Murrows chuckled and said that the four stars that was on his shoulder board gave him the right to sleep in if he wished.


"Where you've been?" Chris asked when Gabrielle finally slipped into bed beside him. It was a rainy late spring night and it felt good to have those big arms of his wrap around around her. She felt Walter poking her.

"I think we are on the brink of something awful."

"Like what?"

"It'll be in the papers tomorrow so I might as well tell you. The Japanese navy is heading straight to China. The Chinese army has fortified most of their coastal lands so as of this moment we are looking at a Mexican stand off."

"Oh shit," Chris mumbled. "So what are we doing about it?"

"Nothing right now. Just monitoring the whole thing on our system of spy satellites. We haven't moved our DEFCON yet but all someone has to do something crazy and we'll be at DEFCON 4 before you can blink."

"Do you make the call?"

"Unfortunately yes. The Chair of the Joint Chiefs of Staff will call me and ask permission first. Oh Chris, how did I get all mixed up in all of this?"

"President Thompson died and you were his vice-president so it fell into your lap. I always thought that you'd become a good senator but never this."

"I'd like to rip the blond hair out by their gray roots of that bunch of snobs for talking me into this. I should have just declined or screwed up somewhere where they would vote for my opponent. Chris, I need to be laid and laid now."

"At your service, my Little Fox," his hand slid down her panties and removed them. He mounted her and with very little foreplay stuck Walter into her. She lifted her hips to receive him. It was usually slow and gentle but at her urging she insisted upon hard and fast. She set the pace. Chris had slowed down in his thrusting due to age and health but it was enough to satisfy her. She had four orgasms before he hardened significantly and shot his seed deep into her giving the President of the United States her fifth of the night. She let him slide out then raced to the bathroom to clean out and put on fresh panties. Outside the door two Secret Service guards winked at each other as they heard her loud shrieks of pleasure.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.