Brian Is Gone
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2008 by Vulgus

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Kim's husband is stationed in Iraq. She is drugged while attending a friend's birthday party. She is raped and filmed in compromising positions and blackmailed.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Prostitution  

I was distracted again at work the next day. I was much too worried to concentrate on my job. As the time neared when I would have to put myself back into the hands of Tom and his perverted friends the harder it became to avoid thinking about it. It got worse when I returned from lunch and found a package on my desk.

I sat down and stared at it. It was wrapped in brown paper. There was no note with it. There was nothing on the outside to indicate who mailed it. It was addressed to me in care of my office address. In big red letters was the word personal. I was afraid that I knew, though. I somehow knew that Tom mailed this package to me at my office as a warning as much as anything else. He was reminding me that he could just as easily be mailing incriminating photographs or DVDs to my employer.

I opened a desk drawer and started to put the package away. I didn't even want to look at it. I dropped it in the drawer and started to close it. But I couldn't stand it. I had to know. I put it back out on my desk and cut the string that held it closed. I looked up to make sure nobody was watching and I slowly peeled back the paper.

As I feared, it was from Tom. He must have gone shopping at the adult bookstore again. Inside was another crop top. I opened it up enough to see what it said on the front. It said, "Sex Slave," in big black letters.

I felt myself getting faint for a moment. I sat back and took a deep breath. I forced myself to calm down. I looked to see what was under the crop top. It was another of those loincloth style skirts. This one was even worse than the other one I had been forced to wear. The small flaps of material that hung down from the front and rear were rounded off, not square like the first one. Without even picking it up I could see that even standing still I would be nearly naked with this on.

I started to close it up when I spotted something else under the tiny skirt. It was a tiny, see-through piece of cloth. It was a thong. Not something that I had ever worn before, or ever intended to wear. It was almost all string, except for a tiny patch of material that may or may not cover my pussy. It would be close. Then I spotted the note.

I heard someone coming down the hall towards my cubicle. I snatched up the note and shoved the package into my drawer. Who ever had been coming turned off before they got to my cubicle.

I took several more deep breaths before I got up the nerve to look at the note. It just reminded me to be at his house tomorrow morning at ten. I was to wear what was in the package and my highest heels. That was all it said.

I put the note in my purse. I pulled the package out again and taped it shut. Then I looked at the clock. I had an hour to go. I sat at my desk, shaking like a leaf, and stared at the clock.

When it was finally time to go I walked out to my car in a daze. As I left the parking lot I tried to remember how much rum I had left. I couldn't. So I stopped on the way home and bought another bottle, just in case. I was reasonably certain that it wouldn't go to waste.

I got home and went right for the rum. I was still making my drink when there was a knock at the door. I almost screamed, "Oh shit!"

But instead I said it quietly, under my breath. I went to the door and let Bill in.

He looked at me and saw I was upset. He asked, "What the hell is wrong? You look like shit!"

I finished making my drink and took a long gulp before I handed him the note and set the package on the counter. He read the short note. After glancing at me he opened the package and held up the three garments inside, examining each item very slowly, one item at a time.

He tried to look sympathetic. But he couldn't hide his hard on. Fucking men!

He may or may not have felt bad for me. But if he did it didn't stop him from taking advantage of me. It certainly didn't stop him from imagining me in that skimpy outfit.

He grabbed the package and my drink and pulled me down to my room. He placed my drink on the nightstand and said, "Try them on. I have to see this."

"Asshole!" I thought. I wanted to scream it at him. But really, what would be the point?

I got undressed and I stepped into the tiny thong. I pulled it up and into place. The tiny piece of transparent material only just covered my slit. At the very most it was three inches long and no more than half an inch wide. I sighed when I realized that I was going to have to shave off the little bit of pubic hair that remained over my slit before I left here in the morning.

I stepped into the tiny skirt and pulled it up. The front flap started at my hip bones and curved down and around in a semi-circle. I had to push the waistband down several inches below my naval before the little scrap of material covered my pubic area.

The rear flap was even smaller and bisected the cheeks of my ass. It was only about five inches wide in the back. I turned my back to the mirror and saw that because it was pulled down far enough to cover me in front there were at least two inches of the crack of my ass showing at the top.

I put the tiny top on then. It was as thin as the others had been. So my nipples were quite visible. And it was cut just as short. They didn't use any more material than they thought they had to. The bottoms of my areola were exposed as long as I didn't move. It got worse when I moved.

I doubt if even hookers would wear something like this!

I took a few steps and sat down on the side of my bed. I held my face in my hands and cried for several minutes. How on earth could I make myself leave my apartment tomorrow dressed this way?!

Bill may have felt bad for me. But not bad enough that he was going give up his free pussy. He let me cry for a few minutes before he finally said, "You have to admit, you look pretty fucking hot! Jesus!"

He picked up the phone beside my bed and called Nick. He told him to come right over; there was something he needed to see. The enthusiasm in his voice when he told his roommate to come right over made me furious. But I didn't say anything. Not at first. What would be the point? He doesn't really care about me or how I feel about all this. Despite is occasional halfhearted attempt at sympathy; all he really cares about is fucking me. Fucking men!

I waited, biting my tongue until he hung up the phone. Finally I couldn't hold back. I looked up at him and said, "Thanks. Thanks for all the fucking help!"

He smiled sheepishly and shrugged. I had nothing else to say to him after that. I sat there in silence until a minute or two later when Nick showed up.

They made me stand up and pose in my new outfit. Then they both started undressing. I got out of my new slut suit. They put me on the bed on my hands and knees and then they took me two at a time the way they had seen so many other men rape me in those nasty pictures.

They both came quickly. But it wasn't long before they switched ends and fucked me again. Thankfully the whole sordid rape only lasted about thirty minutes.

I collapsed onto my bed when they were finished with me. I lay there and stared at the ceiling while they got up and got dressed in silence. They left then. I heard them as they walked down the hallway, talking excitedly about my new outfit. I heard them joking about how good the next set of pictures was going to be. Bastards!

I finished my drink and took a shower. Then I went out to the kitchen and made another drink. I didn't really feel like eating. I was getting a steady diet of cum lately. I decided to make a tuna fish sandwich and I ate it while standing at the kitchen counter before going to my room with the remainder of my second drink.

I sat up in bed and stared at the new outfit that was sitting on my dresser. I sipped my drink and as much as I hated to think about it I couldn't help wondering what was in store for me tomorrow.

Once again I started thinking that I might as well not go. That bastard from The Camera Club was posting my pictures on the internet and he would soon be selling the horrible movie that he made. Eventually people I knew were going to find these things. My life was already as good as over. It's only a matter of time before I'm ruined. Why not just tell Tom to go fuck himself?

I couldn't, though. I couldn't let it happen without at least trying to keep the damage to a minimum. The thought of what Brian would think when he saw those pictures and movies was all the motivation I needed to go back to Tom's apartment tomorrow. I knew that the bastard would send copies of that horrible stuff to Bryan and my family. There was no doubt in my mind. I knew that my father would have a heart attack if he saw them.

I didn't know if I'd lose my job or not when my boss received his copies. I wouldn't be surprised, though. I had no other options. I had to go back there tomorrow. I was trapped.

I got up the next morning and spent ten minutes or so removing all of the hair from my pubic mound. I took a shower and dried my hair. In my bedroom I stared for a long time at what I was going to have to wear when I left my apartment this morning. I was getting ill just thinking about how awful it was going to be.

I delayed getting dressed until I couldn't put it off any longer. Finally I forced myself to put on what little there was of my newest slut suit.

When I was ready to leave I looked out through my living room window. To my dismay I saw that it was a busy Saturday morning. Lots of people were around. Worst of all, there seemed to be an unusual number of kids. I knew that I was going to hear about this from any number of parents. I waited until the last possible moment but turned out to be counterproductive. It only got worse, not better. The longer I delayed the more people I would have to walk past on the way to my parking spot. I gritted my teeth and made a rush for my car.

Everyone stopped and stared, just as I knew they would. But I made it to my car without any uncomfortable encounters with my neighbors. I saw the shocked looks on a lot of mother's faces, though. I knew that there were going to be repercussions.

I drove to Tom's apartment and hurried to his door, anxious to be admitted even though I knew I was entering the lion's den. The same three men were waiting for me today. I guess Harry and John were not a regular part of the group.

As soon as I arrived they checked out my new suit and complimented me on my close shave. They didn't even make me undress first. They put me right to work giving all three of them blowjobs.

I'd had a week to recover from the horrible abuse I experienced last weekend. I expected that taking their cocks into my throat would have been easy after being ravaged by all those big, black cocks. It wasn't, though. Not at first. I had to struggle to force Tom's cock down my throat. And once I managed to swallow the damn thing it was still difficult and painful for the first few minutes. But gradually I adjusted and by the time I finished with Tom it was easier than it should have been to suck his cock that way.

One by one they all filled my mouth with cum. I straightened up after my third blowjob of the morning and Tom told me that we were going to pass the morning and early afternoon just like we did last week. We were going to the pool. And just like last week, I would be taking on all comers.

He said that after thinking about it for a while he had come to realize that fifteen minutes in the apartments was too restrictive. He generously offered to make allowances for circumstances this time. He gave me a bottle of lotion and a can of beer and said, "We'll do this the same as last time. You remember all the rules, right?"

I nodded and they started for the door. I called out, "Wait! Where are my bikini bottoms?"

Tom smiled and said, "Today you just take off your skirt and wear those panties for bottoms. Remember, if you aren't being fucked or hit on you go in the pool for a few minutes every half hour. Then you find someone to oil you up. Now get your ass out there."

I couldn't breathe for a minute. I struggled to function. I forced myself to take a couple of deep breaths. With shaking hands I pulled my slutty top back down over my nipples. I fought back the tears as I stepped outside and looked over at the pool. It was getting crowded already.

As we got close I saw several people that I recognized from last week. The college boys were there. They were obviously excited when they spotted me. I saw the older gentleman that had seemed so concerned about me, but had fucked me anyway. The two black kids were there.

I couldn't look at anyone as I unbuttoned my skirt, folded it and tossed it under my chair. I heard the people near me, even over the deafening sound of my blood pounding in my ears. The hushed, "Oh my god!" and the woman exclaiming in disgust, "Look at that slut!"

There was more. Most of it was unintelligible. But I could tell from the sounds of their voices what they were saying, what they were thinking. I sat down and took a big sip of beer. The thought of having to walk to the pool in this tiny outfit, for all intents and purposes bare ass naked, was just about all that I could take. I was so scared I thought that I was going to throw up.

It didn't help at all to tell myself that I did this last weekend. It was unbearable all over again.

I almost hoped that someone would come and make me go to their apartment before I had to go in the pool. I thought that it would be better to be fucked in private than to parade around the pool like this.

As it turned out, I got my wish. One of the college kids approached my chair, stopped and looked down at me. He was grinning like an idiot. But he knew what he wanted.

I looked up at him and when our eyes met he said, "Sex Slave, huh? Does that mean that you're still putting out?"

I nodded.

He said, "Great, let's go."

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.