Brian Is Gone - Cover

Brian Is Gone

Copyright© 2008 by Vulgus

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Kim's husband is stationed in Iraq. She is drugged while attending a friend's birthday party. She is raped and filmed in compromising positions and blackmailed.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Prostitution  

I couldn't keep quiet any longer. There have already been so many strange men that I've been forced to have sex with today. I begged Tom not to do this to me again.

He just smiled and said, "Sorry, babe. I had a blast watching you yesterday. I discovered that I like getting paid to watch men fuck you. The money is pretty damned good and it really turns me on."

I was pulled out of the car and we went back into the club. The owner of the club saw us come in and smiled. He came out from behind the counter, spoke briefly with Tom, and after making sure he could use me he led us into the back.

We went directly to the changing room. He looked me over and said, "You know, personally I love the way you're dressed right now. But the customers want to be teased. They want some good panty shots before they get to the good stuff. They don't want a slut. They want a nice, innocent housewife to debauch."

He smiled at me and said, "You understand."

That didn't seem to require a response from me. But he was right. I did understand. I came to that same conclusion yesterday.

He picked out some normal street clothes for me this time. I was given clothing that I might have selected for myself, given the opportunity.

Tom removed the cuffs and I took off the slut outfit I was wearing. While I was dressing in the more normal clothing I'd been given the owner and Tom walked out of the room. I knew they were discussing me, making plans for me. I tried not to think about it. I stood there in front of Rory and Steve, dressing in normal, reasonably modest underwear and a skirt and blouse.

Tom came back in, his face beaming with an evil smile. I knew as soon as I saw him that something bad was going to happen to me. By that I mean something even worse than they did to me yesterday.

He looked me over and nodded his approval. Then he said, "Okay, you know the drill. You go out and mingle with the customers and make nice. Then you take them back and pose as requested, taking off something at each bell. If you piss me off he has an S&M room that we can move this little party into. But you aren't going to piss me off, are you?"

I shook my head, resigned to the idea that I was once more going to be a prostitute for their amusement and for Tom's financial benefit. I don't know why he even bothered with the threats. I've already proven myself to be spineless. I may have whined a little from time to time. But I haven't balked at any of the outrageous things he's made me do yet.

Tom smiled and said, "Good girl."

He took my arm and led me out to the main room where I mingled with the customers again.

As soon as I entered the room the men stopped browsing through the pictures of naked women on the walls and gathered around me. Some of the braver ones reached out immediately and touched me through my clothing. A couple of them squeezed my ass cheeks. Another put his arm around my shoulders and let his hand rest on my breast. I stood there submissively and exercised my only option. I permitted all these indignities.

The questions they asked were the same questions the men asked yesterday. I told them my first name and my age. Just like yesterday the questions quickly became more and more personal and embarrassing. Eventually the questioners got around to asking why a pretty, young, married woman was doing this kind of work.

Tom was right there to answer them. Just like yesterday, as soon as the men realized that I was doing this against my will they seemed to get a kick out of it. They proved once again that it's more fun for them once they come to the realization that they were going to get the opportunity to despoil an innocent housewife as opposed to paying for sex with some slutty prostitute that would do anything for money to buy drugs.

There seemed to be more customers this time. I looked around, trying to get a count. It wasn't easy. The men kept moving around, jockeying for a better look at me or to get close enough to touch me. There were enough men pressing in around me that I wasn't certain that I could see everyone in the back. But it looked like there were about twenty men this time.

It was the same kind of crowd, though. They were mostly white men nearing the upper limit of middle-aged. There was a sprinkling of younger men and a few who looked older. And this time there were two black men, as well.

There were no new arrivals for several minutes and the owner apparently decided that it was a big enough crowd. He grabbed my upper arm and led me back to the studio. As we walked away he invited the men to follow. We entered the same room that I was photographed and then raped in yesterday.

I saw Rory. He was already in place, filming over the top of the partition again. Tom and Steve were leaning against the wall in the back watching with amused smiles on their faces.

Since I wasn't dressed like a schoolgirl today we skipped the classroom set. It didn't matter to me. The end result was going to be the same.

We went to the small raised stage against the center of the back wall and I started posing as they requested. Almost immediately they had me lifting my skirt and spreading my legs. Then turning around, bending over and lifting my skirt in back. I had to hold the poses longer since there were more of them and many of them wanted to get some of the poses from various angles.

All too soon I heard the bell ring. I stood up and faced the cameras. Staring down at the floor and blushing furiously, I unbuttoned my blouse. As I slid it down and off I heard the sound of camera shutters clicking like crazy. I began posing again immediately, cupping my bra encased breasts and holding them out to the men pressing in around me. On command I began teasing my nipples with my fingers.

It may be hard to understand, but for me the hardest part of posing wasn't removing my blouse or lifting my skirt, though those things were difficult and unpleasant. The end game would be the worst part, of course. But until the rapes started, the hardest thing I had to do was the control my facial expressions.

The men kept demanding that I smile. Of course that was nearly impossible. Then they'd ask for a sexy pout and then a shy smile. I don't think they were ever really satisfied with my smile. I hoped that they didn't complain. I don't know what happens in an S&M photo shoot. But I suspect I'll hate it a lot more than I hate what I'm doing now.

The bell rang again. I straightened up and dropped the skirt. It kind of bothered me that this was becoming easier for me. I had to force myself not to think about that.

I began posing in my bra and panties, assuming one humiliating pose after another. They got a kick out of making me pull my panties up tight and forcing my pussy to bulge out around the crotch panel. They also thought it was fun to make me reach inside of my panties and play with my pussy.

I was shocked when I inserted my finger into my pussy as ordered and I discovered that it was much more than moist. I was relieved when the men didn't seem to notice. There weren't yet any telltale signs on the front of my panties.

I was ordered to turn around, bend over. I remained in that position for a long time before I was ordered to lie down, stick my legs in the air and spread them as widely as possible.

I obeyed each order mindlessly. I didn't dare look down to see if my panties were getting damp. I just did as I was told and hoped no one would notice that I had begun to get moist.

Unfortunately, there were a lot of men staring at me pretty hard. They weren't apt to miss something like that. I heard several of them point out that they could see a dark spot over my pussy now. My panties were getting damp. Of course that led to some pretty insulting comments about what kind of girl I must be.

The bell rang again. I sat up and took my bra off. As soon as my breasts sprang free the men started jostling with each other to pose with me again. More and more pictures were taken with hands on my breasts. More often than not they were squeezing or pulling painfully on my sensitive nipples. I was never certain whether they were totally ignorant of female physiology or just very cruel.

I was helped up after a few minutes and two men picked me right up off the floor by the sides of my panties. They slipped their hands under the sides and lifted my feet straight off of the floor. They held me like that as all the men took turns coming in closer to take degrading pictures of my pussy bulging out around the crotch of the panties. There were quite a few shots of their hands inside my panties as well.

Just like yesterday, when the next bell rang the men pulled my panties down for me. That was when things started getting a little wilder. They took more than a few pictures after they made me turn around, bend over and spread my legs out as far as I could. I was ordered to reach back and to spread my ass cheeks apart, providing yet another vulgar display for their viewing pleasure.

Being forced to pose for all those horny men in that position while they took what must have been hundreds of photographs sounds awful. But it was just the beginning. They took turns posing with their fingers buried deep inside of me, first in my pussy, then in my ass and finally in both orifices at the same time. After each of them had a turn at that, one of them came up with an even more degrading idea for their photographs. They began taking turns opening their zippers and rubbing their lube covered erections over me.

I knew that soon enough their erections would be inside of me. But I tried not to think about it. There were so many of them. I still wasn't fully recovered from all the other gangbangs to which I've been subjected in the last two days. Not to mention all the men I've been forced to have sex with this morning.

After I had posed in every humiliating pose that they could think of the final bell rang. Tom came over and pulled me away from the mass of male bodies crowding around me. Even though I knew what came next, for just a moment I felt like I could breathe again.

I was led out into the hallway. I'm not certain why they did it this way. It isn't like I didn't know what was happening in there. I waited in the hall with Tom while the manager was inside selling me to the customers.

I remembered last time, how frantic it had been when the actual rapes began. It had been terrifying to be attacked that way by all those lusting men who were so anxious to use my body. I could only hope that it would be over soon because I had a good idea how unpleasant it was going to be.

The door opened and I was escorted back in. It was immediately apparent that they were going to do things differently today. A waist high padded bench was being carried in from what looked like a small storeroom through a door I hadn't even noticed in the far wall.

The bench was placed in the middle of the room and I was picked up and laid down on it on my back. I had to suppress the sudden sense of panic I felt as a thick leather strap was fastened around my midsection and my hands were strapped to the legs. I couldn't have fought these men anyway. But being secured to the bench this way was terrifying!

My head hung down against a padded headrest. I suppose that was better than resting my head on bare wood. But it meant that there would be no escape from the violent oral rapes. I wouldn't be able to move my head at all.

I looked out at the customers. I saw that most of the men had already removed their pants. In my present position their crotches were all at eye level. I saw hard, drooling cocks and hairy, dangling ball sacks everywhere that I looked.

The owner must have been feeling generous. I suppressed a moan as he announced, "Gentlemen, since this is a larger than average crowd, I'm going to give you a little extra time. So take your time and have fun."

Before I could decide whether or not that was in my best interests, he stepped back against the wall and it started.

As soon as he moved out of the way the spongy, slimy head of a hard cock pressed against my lips. I opened my mouth and it slid right down my throat on the first stroke. I struggled a bit. I couldn't help myself. But I quickly gave up and went limp as he began to fuck my throat.

I felt my legs being lifted and spread and held down against my chest. As soon as I was opened up like that someone shoved a large cock into me violently. I don't know why all of these men feel the need to be so violent. It had been the same way yesterday. It was even worse when they took me to the bookstore. It was almost as bad back at the apartments this morning. I guess the kind of man who enjoys raping a woman must have a pretty low opinion of women. Or at least they have a pretty low opinion of me.

As the two men fucked me I became aware of the shutters clicking again. I could only pray that these pictures were not being posted on the internet. I doubt if anyone I know is the kind of person to search the net for this kind of thing. But you never know.

It went on and on, lasting much longer than last time. This time I was taken in the ass more often, too. I began to realize after what seemed like hours that they were going around more than once. I tasted my pussy and their cum on the cocks being shoved down my throat. I was really getting sore and I started crying.

I didn't expect sympathy, but I didn't expect what I got either. They laughed and held my head up using handfuls of my hair. They all seemed to want to pose for pictures with their cocks rubbing the tears around my cheeks. When they wanted more anguish in my expression they twisted and pulled cruelly on my nipples.

The manager didn't stop them. He never interfered. He stood with Tom and Steve and watched until the men were finished using me. He never did say anything about the time being up. He let them rape me until they couldn't anymore.

After his customers dressed and he showed them out I was freed from the bench. They had to help me up and then they had to hold me up. I couldn't stand on my own for several minutes. Tom led me to the bathroom and allowed me to shower.

When I had washed and dried, Tom was waiting to take me back to the room. The manager bent me over the bench and fucked me from behind. It should have been very painful after all I've been through, even more so because of the size of his cock. But by then I had gotten numb.

After he finished raping me and I sucked his slimy cock clean he handed Tom another handful of money. But still we didn't leave. Tom and the manager stepped out of the room for a few minutes. I don't know what they were talking about but I knew I wouldn't like it.

When Tom came back in he handed me my slut suit and we left. We went to the strip joint next door again. Tom and Steve and I went in. Rory said he'd be right back and left us. We went inside and had a few beers. Rory rejoined us in about ten minutes. He had a bag with him which he set down beside his chair. I was hoping it wasn't something for me and I was praying that we wouldn't go back to the adult bookstore again. As horrible as everything that was happening to me has been, the afternoon I spent getting raped in the theater in the back of that store had been the worst.

This time Tom didn't drug me. All of our drinks were delivered by a waitress and I was the only one at the table that handled my beers. I hoped that meant we weren't going to the bookstore.

Tom kept looking at his watch, though. So I knew that he had something else in mind for me. It went without saying that I was going to hate it, whatever it was.

Tom checked his watch one last time and left some money on the table. We walked out and I watched nervously to see which way we would turn. As soon as we were standing on sidewalk outside we came to a stop. Rory reached into his paper bag and handed something to Tom. It turned out to be a blindfold. Tom put it over my eyes and I wasn't scared anymore. I was terrified.

With the blindfold in place they turned me around in a circle several times until I was completely disoriented. They stopped spinning me and when I was steady enough to walk they led me off down the sidewalk. I was terrified that I was going back to the bookstore, but instead we entered another building.

I knew that we hadn't entered the bookstore because there wasn't a double set of entry doors separated by a small vestibule. It was quiet inside. Or at least no one was talking. I heard people breathing. I heard footsteps. There were definitely more people in the room than just the four of us.

People started moving around but I never heard anyone speak. After a few minutes I was led down a hallway and into a side room. I heard a lot of footsteps as people followed quietly after us and then gathered around us on all sides when we came to a stop.

Once we were inside the room someone took my slut suit off. My feet were spread apart and secured to the floor somehow. Then the cuffs that had been removed when I entered The Camera Club earlier were put back in place and I felt more helpless, more vulnerable than ever before.

Whoever had been restraining my feet and my hands moved away and I heard the crowd moving closer. Large male hands began to explore my body. A lot of hands. So many I couldn't count them. My breasts were roughly squeezed and pulled and my nipples pinched and pulled. Some of the men were so rough that they almost pulled me off of my feet.

I quickly came to understand that the only possible purpose in treating me this way was to torment me, to purposefully cause me pain and scare me. It was working just fine.

Strong hands spread the cheeks of my ass apart and explored the vulnerable part of my body they uncovered while the fingers of at least two men began to pinch and pull at my pussy. The men seemed to take turns, feeling me up, groping me, hurting me and then moving away so that someone else could have a chance to molest me.

This painful abuse went on for a long time and it was very unsettling. The total absence of the usual raucous and degrading comments was even more unnerving. I had no way of figuring out what was going on. I couldn't guess how many men there were or if they were young or old or black or white.

The only thing that I knew for sure was that they were getting rougher and rougher. It was really starting to hurt and I was totally helpless. There was absolutely no way that I could defend myself.

I started crying and when my crying became noticeable to the men I heard several of them chuckle as they tormented me. But still no words were spoken.

Someone grabbed a handful of my long blonde hair and began twisting it. I thought at first that someone was just pulling my hair to torment me. But then I felt it being tied up and braided with a rope.

A leather dog collar was fastened around my neck. I was forced to bend forward at the waist and a chain was stretched from my collar to the floor so that I couldn't straighten up. The rope that was twisted in my hair was pulled back and wrapped around my waist so that I couldn't lower my head. Yet another chain was attached to the back of my collar. This one seemed to stretch up to the ceiling. Finally, a large, leather strap was cinched around my waist and that, too, was suspended from the ceiling.

I more or less suspended in what was a very unnatural and uncomfortable position. My torso was level with the floor but my head tilted back and faced forward. I was unable to move. I couldn't even fall down if I passed out. I would just hang by the strap around my waist and the collar around my neck.

Once they were satisfied with my various restraints I heard Tom's voice announce, "Gentlemen, Mrs. Kim Little is now available for your sexual pleasure. Enjoy."

When I heard him I thought, "Oh my god! He told them my name!"

I heard the sound of clothing rustling and I knew the men were undressing. Then it started.

I felt an unusually large cock being roughly forced into my pussy. At the same time another equally large cock was forced into my mouth. Both cocks were noticeably longer and fatter than any other cock to enter my body. They were even larger than the owner of The Camera Club. They were so large that even after all the sex I've been forced to experience this weekend they stretched me, they hurt me.

The man fucking my mouth ignored my pain and my feeble struggles. He insisted on forcing his cock into my throat. With my mouth stretched open that way I couldn't even plead with them for mercy. Not that it would have helped.

I began to panic as he fought to force his oversized organ into my throat. His cock was much too large and I was certain he would tear something if he forced it. Even if he didn't damage me I would very likely suffocate. There's just no way that I'll be able to breathe around a cock that large.

The man that was fucking my pussy began to slap my hips. I'm not talking about love pats. The sounds of his large hand striking my flesh reverberated throughout the room! He was beating my ass!

I screamed after one particularly violent hit and when I started to scream the other man finally managed to force his cock into my throat, cutting my scream short.

The pain was excruciating. But at least the guy fucking my throat let me get a breath every now and then. I don't know how long the men lasted. It hurt so much that it seemed like a very long time. Eventually the man that was fucking my mouth reached orgasm and he pulled his long, fat cock free. As he stepped away he pulled my blindfold off.

Through tear filled eyes I was able to make out that I was surrounded by an extremely intimidating assembly of naked black men. They were all large, muscular men with long, fat, hard cocks. I also noticed two professional looking movie cameras getting everything on film.

I couldn't tell how many men were crowded around waiting to rape me. But I remembered what Tom had said when he saw the cover of that DVD in the bookstore. He had been certain that I could beat the record of the poor woman in the movie. So I had to assume that there more than twenty-five men with oversized cocks waiting to rape me.

As the next two men stepped up to use me I suddenly remembered Tom announcing my full name when he invited the men to take me. They knew my name!

Oh Christ! What if the cameras were on when he said that?! But then I groaned in despair. Of course they were. He did that on purpose.

The next two men were just as bad as the first two. They both had oversized cocks and they were both violent, seeming to take pleasure from my pain. By the time the third twosome had taken me I was starting to get numb.

That was when they upped the anti. The next man to step up behind me stuffed his large cock in my stretched and swollen pussy. But after a few strokes he pulled out and the man fucking my throat stepped back so that everyone could get the full effect of my screams as the man behind me rammed his cock violently into my unprepared ass.

I passed out before he got two inches of it inside of me. When I came back around they had both been fucking me for a while. Restrained the way I was I remained suspended in that vulnerable pose, perfectly positioned to be fucked from both ends.

As consciousness returned the nature of my torment rapidly returned to me. Nothing had changed while I was unconscious. I was still suspended by a rope hanging down from the ceiling attached to my collar and my waist. I was further held in place by the cocks that were still skewering my ass and my throat. I could only assume they were the same cocks that were there when I passed out.

Between the collar choking off my air and the cock in my throat restricting my air flow even more, I could almost not breathe at all. I finally managed to straighten my legs and take some of the strain off of my throat. But I was in terrible pain and getting weaker fast.

My early panic was steadily increasing. I had no idea how I'm going to survive this! Would they really rape me to death?!

It went on like that for what seemed like a week. I was certain that I was being torn. I just knew that the warm liquid I felt running down my legs must surely be my blood. And there was no way that those large cocks driving in and out of my throat weren't damaging me.

I passed out several more times after that, but as long as I was suspended between my rapists it didn't bother them that their victim was unconscious. It wasn't about rape or even about sex. It was all about putting the right number of large, black cocks in my body for the movie that they would be selling.

It finally ended. I have no idea how long it had been since the first man raped me. They left me there with my feet secured to the floor and my neck suspended from the ceiling, unable to move and only just barely able to stand because of the belt around my waist. I was ignored as the men slowly dressed and left. When the large group of men that just raped me was gone the cameramen moved around and got a few more minutes of film, recording the damage done to my body.

Only after the cameramen shut off their cameras and left was I finally untied. I fell to the floor and curled up in the fetal position. I lay there and cried like a baby. I had never hurt so badly in my life. I was afraid to look at my lower body. I was afraid to see what damage had been done.

I heard the door open and looked up in fear. I saw the owner of The Camera Club come in. Now I knew where I was. I suspected it earlier when they first removed my blindfold but I wasn't certain.

He smiled at Tom and said, "You were right man! I didn't think she could fucking do it. They were thirty-five of the most well hung men in town. While they were fucking her I got that other thing set up. She won't be worth a shit afterwards. But they pay pretty damned well for that kind of flick."

I felt someone nudging me on my back painfully with the toe of their shoe and I finally looked up. Tom looked down at me with a look of disgust on his face and said, "Get your nasty ass down the hall and clean up. You fucking stink!"

I tried twice to struggle to my feet but I couldn't. Every move caused me extreme agony and I couldn't seem to get my legs to obey.

Tom finally reached down, grabbed a handful of my hair and pulled me up. He unfastened one of the cuffs and pushed me towards the door. I almost fell, but I managed to make it to the wall and support myself. I stopped for a minute and looked down. I was surprised that I didn't see any blood. There were rivers of cooling and drying cum flowing out of me and running down my legs. But no blood!

My legs were shaking almost out of control as I staggered along the wall to the door and made my way slowly down the hallway to the shower room. I sat on the toilet and let the cum pour out of me.

Most of it must have already run down my legs. But the amount that drained out of my pussy and my ass was unbelievable. There must have been at least a quart of it floating in the toilet when I finally wiped myself and stood up.

I had to support myself against the wall as I limped over to the shower. I took a shower as hot as I could stand it. After I washed as best I could without soap or shampoo I leaned against the shower wall, letting the hot water beat down on me and I cried uncontrollably.

I don't know how long I was in there. Eventually Steve came in and snarled, "If you don't get your fucking ass out of here you're going to be sorry, bitch."

I looked at him like the idiot he is and shut the water off. I dried myself off and hobbled painfully back out to the room where I had just been so brutally raped. When I entered, Rory tossed me my top and loincloth and I slipped them on. I looked around and spotted my sandals up against one of the walls and went and put them on.

The owner and Tom were still talking. Whatever they were talking about really amused them. But they shut up when I came in. As soon as I was dressed we left.

I sat in the back with Steve and stared out the side window as Tom drove back to the apartment. I thought surely they'd let me leave now. I couldn't believe that they'd want to touch me after what I've just been through.

It seems, however, that they really enjoyed the show. They didn't see how three more blowjobs would be that much of an imposition. Or at least they didn't care. They all dropped their pants and sat down. With fresh tears of despair in my eyes I went from cock to cock, sucking them all off. Only then was I allowed to leave.

Tom told me to rest up for a couple of days. He probably wouldn't bother me before next weekend. Unless he called me sooner I was to report back to his apartment at ten o'clock next Saturday morning.

I looked around and located my purse. Unlike yesterday, as I made my way out to my car in the parking lot this time I was in a daze. I was all but unaware of the other residents. If they stopped what they were doing to stare at me I didn't notice. My mind was finally as numb as my vagina.

I climbed in my car and for several minutes I sat there staring straight ahead sightlessly. There wasn't a thought in my head. There was only all encompassing, mind numbing despair.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.