Brian Is Gone
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2008 by Vulgus

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Kim's husband is stationed in Iraq. She is drugged while attending a friend's birthday party. She is raped and filmed in compromising positions and blackmailed.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Prostitution  

I took as much time drinking the beer as I thought that I could get away with. When the can was finally empty and I couldn't put it off any longer I stood up. Feeling sick to my stomach I walked quickly to the pool steps, torn between wanting to hide in the water and dreading the effect the water would have on the slutty outfit I was wearing.

I couldn't help hearing the comments some of the guys made as I went by. You know what I mean. The kind of sexist, demeaning remarks that immature men make in that purposefully too loud voice when a sexy woman goes by as though they think that will get a girl to want them.

I studiously ignored them. I slowly walked down the wide steps into the cool water. I waded out into the pool until the water was up to my neck. As the water came up over my breasts my top began to float up and I had to hold it in place.

I leaned up against the side of the pool and enjoyed the cool water on my skin for a few minutes. But I couldn't relax. I was dreading what came next. I was trying to psyche myself up for what I knew I had to do.

I glanced over at Tom from time to time. He and his two friends were watching me and grinning. He got tired of waiting before I did. He nodded at me. I knew that nod for the signal it was.

I slowly waded back to the shallow end, making certain that my top, such as it is, remained in place over my breasts. I held my breath, slowly climbed the three cement steps and stepped out onto the deck. I glanced down quickly and groaned so loud that people must have heard me. It was just as bad as I had feared it would be.

I might just as well have been naked. My thin top clung to my breasts like a second skin. The words stood out even more now because the material was all but invisible. My bikini bottoms were just as revealing. I could plainly see my sparse growth of closely cropped, light colored pubic hair. But what was worse, because of the way the material was pulled up into my slit it gave the appearance of being naked.

I walked quickly back to my seat and tried to ignore the disbelieving looks of the women and the lustful stares of the men as I hurried past the people seated around the pool. This time there were no remarks. All conversation stopped. I was extremely grateful for the dark sunglasses I was wearing. They were all that I had to hide behind.

After I passed by them I heard the loud buzz of excited conversation among the guys. I tried to ignore them. It wasn't possible. There's just no way to make yourself believe that it's alright to expose all of your private parts in public. I walked back to my chair, trying to behave as though I didn't realize that I was as good as naked.

I quickly sat down and leaned back, wishing I could make myself invisible. It was only seconds before one of the young men worked up the nerve, separated himself from his group of friends, who were obviously goading him into approaching me, and came over to start a conversation with me.

And I had to let him. Tom had made that quite clear. This was the reason he brought me out here like this.

I looked up at the young man to see what he wanted, as if I didn't know. He was obviously still in his teens. I assumed he was a student at the local college. I learned last Friday evening that there were a lot of students living here. He introduced himself and told me how much he loved my outfit.

I thanked him, and then I remembered what else I'd been ordered to do. I asked him if he would mind putting suntan lotion on me. He didn't seem to mind at all, if you can believe that.

I handed him the bottle of lotion and lowered the back of my lounge chair. I moved slowly, careful to keep the nearly transparent covering in place over my breasts. Not that they hid anything from view.

I closed my eyes and tried to make believe that yet another complete stranger did not have free access to my nearly naked body.

As he was opening the lotion bottle he said, "That's a fantastic shirt you have on. Is it true?"

I opened my eyes and looked down at the large black letters. "I Put Out!"

To add to my humiliation I also noticed how erect and how very visible my nipples were. I knew that Tom was listening. I had no choice. I wanted to collapse, to dissolve into tears. Instead, I forced myself to calm down and reluctantly answered, "Yes, it's true."

This guy was working fast. He hadn't even put any lotion on me yet! He looked down and said, "I'm pretty horny. How would you like to come to my apartment and put out?"

The dance was over. It was all out in the open now. From the semi-sarcastic tone of voice he used when he asked I knew that he expected to be rebuffed. He couldn't believe his good fortune when I smiled nervously and said, "Okay. But I have to be back in fifteen minutes."

I took the lotion from him and dropped it on the deck under my lounge chair. I made the mistake of taking a deep breath to calm my frazzled nerves. Naturally my top rode up as my chest expanded. I nearly exposed my nipples right there at the pool. I hurriedly pulled my top back down and sat up. He helped me to my feet without ever taking his eyes from my breasts. As we turned to leave he looked back at his friends. Smiling proudly he waved at them. It obviously amused him that they were all staring at us in disbelief, heavily tinged with jealousy.

As he led me away to his apartment I thought, "Oh well, at least he isn't fat, old and ugly like most of the men that raped me yesterday."

Actually, he was kind of cute. He seemed awfully young. I doubt if he was any older than eighteen or nineteen. I figured that would work to my benefit. This latest ordeal would probably be over with pretty quickly.

As soon as we left the pool area he put his arm around my shoulder. I wasn't surprised when it didn't stay there for long. It quickly slipped down to my waist and then down farther until his hand was resting on the cheek of my ass.

I didn't say anything. I assumed that Tom was still watching me walk away from the pool to let yet one more strange man have sex with me. When I didn't object to his hand on my ass he began to squeeze it lightly. In increasingly obscene terms he told me all the way to his apartment how hot he thought that I was.

I wasn't really listening. I was preoccupied wondering if he really thought I was doing this because I wanted to have sex with him.

We never got more than ten feet into his apartment. As soon as we entered the apartment, which it turns out he's sharing with two other kids from the nearby college, he lifted my top and attacked my breasts clumsily. He was rough and his awkward touch was painful. He obviously hasn't had a lot of experience. It was obvious that he didn't know what he was doing.

After mauling my breasts for several minutes he pushed my bikini bottoms down. He spun me around and bent me over an easy chair. It was as if I wasn't even a person. I might just as well have been an inanimate object.

I felt him struggling to find the entrance to my vagina. He was poking me blindly with his hard cock and it was getting pretty painful. Finally I reached down and took him in hand. In self defense I guided his hard cock to my vagina before it ended up in my butt.

As soon as he felt my pussy close round the first inch or two of his hard cock he drove the rest of the hard shaft into me violently. He swore loudly and began pistoning in and out of me like a stray dog.

I don't think he lasted a whole minute, thankfully. Like so many other men have in the last three days he basically just used me to masturbate. I was even more convinced now that until he slammed his cock into me a minute ago he was a virgin.

Although he managed, for what I'm certain was the very first time, to put his cock inside a woman I don't think you could call what he just did sex. I think that after he came in me and pulled out quickly he might still be considered technically a virgin. What we just did wasn't sex. Not really.

I pulled my top back into place. I used a couple of tissues from a nearby box to wipe myself off. I pulled my bottoms back up while he watched with what I thought was an unusual amount of interest.

When I was as dressed as I was going to get he asked, "It doesn't seem like you're really into this. Why are you doing it?"

Like I could have gotten into what he had just done to me! Still, I was a bit impressed that he even noticed. I didn't think he was aware of anything but his own erection.

I wasn't sure how to respond to him. For some reason I didn't think I should tell him that I was being blackmailed. Finally I just said that I lost a bet. I tried to evade the rest of his much too personal questions. I didn't think I owed him an explanation and I was afraid of complicating my own situation.

Before we left his apartment he asked, "So you have to have sex with anyone that asks you?"

I hesitated. I didn't want this getting any more out of hand than it already was. I ended up nodding, afraid of what Tom might do if I lied.

He grinned and exclaimed, "Hot damn! That's fucking far out!"

Far out?! Nobody says that anymore! While we were walking back to the pool I asked, "Do you still want to put lotion on me?"

He said, "Shit yeah!"

College kids and their rapidly expanding vocabulary!

He followed me back to my chair. I stretched out on my stomach and let him cover my back with lotion. When he was done he said, "Okay. Now turn over."

I glanced at Tom. He was grinning, enjoying the hell out of how much he knew I must be hating this. This was, after all, what he had in mind. This entire exercise was all about humiliating me. I think that this was a kind of foreplay for him. Watching me suffer like this turns him on.

I turned over, carefully, making sure that my top remained in place over my nipples. The guy started spreading lotion on my stomach. But he quickly worked his way up under my top and rubbed it into my tits, after first making sure that his friends, who were still sitting nearby, were watching.

When he had my tits all greased up he moved down and eased his fingers under my bottoms. He happily wasted all of that oil on areas that weren't exposed to the sun. He enjoyed it, though. And his friends obviously thought it was hot.

He was sitting on the edge of my lounge chair as he applied the lotion. When he was finished he made it pretty clear what he thought of me when he said, "Thanks for the fuck," and went back to sit with, and no doubt brag to his friends.

I couldn't make out the words. But I heard them talking excitedly and there was a sinking feeling in my stomach. I knew that it wouldn't be long before I ended up fucking all of them.

I was right. Before I even had time to get up and go to the pool and rinse off, another of that small group of college kids came over and looked down at me. He read the writing on my top and asked, "Is it true? Ted says you'll fuck anyone that asks."

I glanced up at him, then over at Ted. Ted. I'd forgotten his name! Not that it mattered. It was a bit of a slap in the face to realize that I no longer cared to know the names of the men who have sex with me! But there have been so many now whose names I'll never know. And no doubt there will be many more.

Ted and six other guys were watching excitedly as I turned back to my latest suitor and responded, "Yes, it's true."

He grinned, suddenly not so nervous and said, "I'm asking."

I cursed silently to myself. I avoided looking up at him as I sat up and slipped my sandals back on. I stood up and without another word we walked away as everyone around the pool stared.

I guess it was obvious what I was doing, or what they were doing to me.

We went to a different apartment this time. But still I got no farther than the living room. We stepped inside and he said, "Get undressed."

He watched me remove what little I was wearing while he slipped his trunks off.

He sat down on the couch and spread his legs. I knew what he wanted from me without being told. I knelt between his legs, leaned over and sucked his cock. I didn't take it down my throat. He didn't seem to expect it and my throat was already sore from Tom and his friends raping me this morning.

He didn't last much longer than Ted had. That was more than fine with me. But he had the most bitter cum that I've ever tasted. I've been raped enough lately that I've gotten more or less accustomed to the unpleasant taste of cum. I don't gag anymore when a man ejaculates into my mouth. Not until I tasted this guy's cum. It was horrible.

It took all of my self control. But I finally managed to swallow it. I stood up and started getting dressed again when the door opened and a half dozen young guys swarmed in. They had apparently discussed the situation out by the pool and decided that there was no need to do this one kid at a time.

I wasn't going to be back at the pool in fifteen minutes. But looking around at their faces I knew that there was no way that these guys were taking no for an answer now. No one asked this time. They knew why I was here. They got out of their trunks as quickly as possible. I found myself on my hands and knees in the middle of the room with one cock in my pussy and another in my mouth for the next few minutes.

It was just drudgery. None of them lasted long enough to get me excited, even if I could have under these circumstances. They laughed and joked, all at my expense, as I serviced them. There was no foreplay, hardly any touching. They pretty much ignored my breasts and just filled whichever hole was vacant after one of the young men in front of them had cum.

It actually wasn't much more than fifteen minutes before I was on my way back to the pool. I had provided relief to all eight of them. It had been disgusting and degrading. But compared with the brutal gang rapes I experienced yesterday, being shared by half a dozen relatively clean cut college boys wasn't so bad.

When I realized what I was thinking, comparing the gang rapes I'm being subjected to and deciding that this one was a relatively mild one, I suddenly felt so incredibly dirty and at the same time so hopeless. How could I have sunk to a point in such a short time that I would think little of being gang raped?!

It was still early, though. I knew that subjugation and rape wasn't over.

I looked over at Tom when I got back to my chair. He pointed at his watch and gave me a dirty look. I shrugged and held up seven fingers. Then I started to sit down. He shook his head and I knew that he wanted me wet again. As much as I hated the idea of the way I was going to look when I got out of the pool, I have to admit that it would be nice to cool off and soak for a few minutes. I didn't have time to shower after those boys were finished with me. I was sticky with sweat and their cum was beginning to drain out of me.

There were a lot more people in and around the pool now. Most of the lounge chairs were in use. I attracted a lot of attention again as I walked to the pool in my slutty outfit and hurried into the water.

Once in the pool I rested my arms on the side and enjoyed the cooling water. I tried not to think about what was going to happen when I got out. While I was relaxing a couple of black guys came up behind me and leaned against the side of the pool on either side of me. They looked like they, too, were college kids. One of them smiled and said, "I couldn't help but notice your shirt as you walked by. It takes a lot of balls to wear that thing around here. Where did you get it?"

I reluctantly replied, "A friend bought it for me and asked me to wear it."

The kid smiled and said, "Do you just put out for your friend, or can anyone play?"

"Oh god!" I thought. "It's never easy."

I finally said, "I can get away for fifteen minutes if you have somewhere close by to go."

He looked at his friend with a huge grin and said, "We're sharing that apartment right over there on the corner. Is that close enough?"

I nodded and he said, "Let's go."

I followed him back out of the pool and across the deck. I felt everyone there watching me as I left the pool with two black guys and let them take me to their apartment.

Once we were away from the pool area they had their hands all over me. The one that had done all of the talking exclaimed, "Shit, mama! You're just about fucking naked! Did you know your fucking clothes are invisible when they get wet?"

I nodded.

He said, "Shit, you must be a real slut, ain't you?"

I sighed in resignation and answered truthfully, "I am now."

He said, "I got just what you need, baby. Me and Nathan are going to give you all the cock you need, sweetheart. And if that ain't enough, I got lots of friends."

I said, "I have to be back at the pool in fifteen minutes."

He said, "Yeah, well, we'll see."

I stopped and said, "No. I mean it. I have to."

He looked at me funny and asked, "What's the big deal?"

I gave him a version of the story I had told the first kid. "I'm doing this because I lost a bet. I have to follow some rules. I have to go with you to your apartment if you ask me. But I have to be back at the pool in fifteen minutes. Otherwise I'm in trouble. If I'm going to get in trouble anyway I might as well get in trouble for not fucking you as for fucking you."

He chuckled and exclaimed, "Well fuck! Let's hurry up then!"

We went into his apartment. I looked outside just before he started to close the door. I knew that it didn't matter. But I felt a sinking feeling in my stomach when I noticed that I could see the pool quite well from here. I could easily see that more than a few people were still watching in astonishment as I entered the apartment with these two guys.

Logically I knew that those people all knew where I went and what I was going to do. But still, it's embarrassing to contemplate. It's humiliating to see the looks on their faces and know what they must think of me.

I was ordered to stand in the middle of the living room. I guess nobody around here fucks in a bed! I noticed that he didn't close the door all the way. I didn't say anything, though. What would be the point at this stage of the game?

I followed his instructions and took my two slutty little garments off. I dropped to my hands and knees in the middle of the room. The two young black men quickly dropped their trunks and one of them took my mouth and the other my pussy. This seemed to be just about the only way that I have sex anymore.

I learned that the stereotype isn't always true. Both of their cocks were of average proportions. The kid who had his cock in my mouth came pretty quickly. The other one, though, the one that had done all of the talking, he took his time and used his hands. With him it was a long, slow fuck with a lot of touching and as much as I struggled not to, I found myself becoming aroused.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.