A Blackmaled Cuckold
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2008 by niteowluk99

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A guy ends up blackmailed into becoming a cuckold by his girlfriend and her mother, for a big black guy's pleasure.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   NonConsensual   Coercion   Blackmail   BiSexual   CrossDressing   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Daughter   BDSM   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Group Sex   Interracial   White Couple   Black Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Size   Big Breasts  

With only one more week to go to the wedding, it was almost time for John's stag night and Melanie's hen party. Of course Melanie had to have her party first and it had to be bigger and better than anything Wayne planned for my stag night.

So on the Wednesday afternoon, Melanie, Jean and Wayne turned up at John's house and he was told in no uncertain terms that this was to be the venue for Melanie's hen party. He expected to be told that he had to vacate the house for the night but instead Wayne dragged him off to the bed room and laid out some clothes on the bed. There was his usual French maid's uniform complete with white frilly panties, apron and cap, bright red suspenders and stockings, and last but not least there was a black Basque. Wayne even warned him to make sure he was shaved, staring down at John's crutch as he spoke.

Also a vanity case was placed on the bed and John was informed that at 6pm tonight he should come in to the bedroom put on the clothes then wait for Jean to come in and finish his appearance. Then Wayne placed a small suitcase on the floor beside the bed saying this was a change of clothing for later. Suddenly Wayne swore, "Fuck I forgot your false boobs, you little maggot of a man!" John was then sent off to the local supermarket to get two cantaloupe melons the right size to fit the 36D cup size of the Basque. Of course this was at John's own expense.

When John returned he was ordered to cook the buffet nibbles required for tonight and set out the drinks area. As he prepared the nibbles, Melanie came up to him and simply stuck her hand inside his back pocket, removed his wallet and removed the £250 that was there. She handed John his empty wallet and two receipts. John scanned the receipts and saw they were for the food and drinks for £75.00 and for the clothing which was for £100.00. He turned and said, "Melanie, these only add up to £175.00 not the £250.00 you have just taken!"

Melanie turned in a rage and snapped at him, "So you would begrudge your fiancée a little extra cash for emergencies! You had better get used to the fact, you small pricked wimp, that what is yours is mine and what is mine is my own!" Her rage was such that she threatened to strip him naked and then tie him to the tree in his front garden which would have left him on display to all his neighbours.

Humbly John regained his senses and apologise most profusely asking Melanie to forgive his indiscretion for he was just worried about having enough money for the honeymoon. Suddenly Melanie smiled, stepped up really close to John and said, "You need not worry, Darling, for you won't need any money on your honeymoon, as Wayne and I will take care of all honeymoon duties!" The way she stressed the honeymoon duties, left John with no doubts that he was only going on the honeymoon as a servant and not as the groom.

When everything was ready, John looked at his watch and realised he had ten minutes before he was supposed to be in the master bedroom and dressed as a maid. He hurried up and took a quick shower, shaved carefully around his cock and balls then slipped into the bedroom and began to slide the stocking up his legs, the feel of the silken stockings always caused his cock to twitch and harden. So by the time he was fastening the suspenders to his stockings, he had a raging hard on although in John's case it looked more like a stiff chipolata.

As he eased himself into the Basque the door sprung open and in walked his future mother in law, Jean. She instantly mocked his puny thing as trying its best to look like a cock and failing miserably. As John struggled to zip up the Basque behind his back, Jean called him fucking useless and stepped in to zip him in. She then told him she had a job for which he was suitably qualified to carry out. To John this almost sounded like a compliment until she raised her skirt and pulled her stained panties to one side and ordered him to lick out Wayne's spunk from her juiced up cunt.

John knew better than to object and immediately set about running his tongue through her cunt lips, sucking up the thick white fluid as his tongue passed. He swallowed between each run of licks until he was drawing only her clear cunt juices. Jean slipped of her panties and delighted in making John, suck the stained gusset until the stain changed from white to just a wet patch.

Jean then made John, slip the cantaloupe melons into the Basques bra cups before having him pull on his white frilly panties, eventually he was allowed to put on the maid's dress but not the apron nor the frilly cap. Jean opened the vanity case and pulled out a blonde shoulder length wig. She soon had this in place on John's head and then she produced a beauty kit.

Twenty minutes later John was transformed into a transvestite, complete with his now long blonde hair, bright crimson lipstick, emerald green eye shadow, the pink blusher and heavy mascara. Then Jean instructed John on his duties for the early part of the night. He was to talk as a woman when greeting those invited, with each guest's arrival he was to offer them a drink and some of the canopies. If a guest went to feel his tits he was to allow it but politely refuse if they tried to put their hand up his skirt. With that she allowed him to return to the kitchen.

At 7.30 pm the guest's began arriving, there were in total three white women and surprisingly for John six black males all arrived. As he greeted them offering them drinks, he heard them calling him a queer. Wayne arrived almost as the last guest and felt up John's tits, then he slipped his hand beneath John's skirt and John instantly pulled away, saying, "I am sorry sir, but that area is off limits according to my mistresses.

When everyone had arrived, Jean and Melanie made their entrance, Melanie was wearing a black PVC jump suit but with her tit area cunt out so her 36D tits were openly on view and John noticed her cunt area was also on display because the jumpsuit had been cut in such a way that anyone had easy access to her genital area. Jean was identically dressed only in a bright red PVC jumpsuit and her huge 48GG tits sagged as she stood straight up.

Wayne stepped forward and demanded that the women present all expose their tits and cunts before we went any further and two of Melanie's friends immediately stormed out of the house never to return. However the remaining Raven haired woman laughed as she cast off all her clothes. John estimated that she was about 21 years old around five six tall and her tiny breasts could not have been bigger than a 34A. Her raven hair colour continued over her cunt showing she was a true raven haired beauty.

Then Wayne called John over and instructed him to remove his uniform. To cheers and cat calls for the black guys John slipped out of his maid's dress. Wayne then made him tell everyone of his relationship to Melanie. John declared with a trembling voice that he was the guy who was going to be married to Melanie this coming Saturday. At Wayne's prompting he also added that he was dressed like this because he was not fit to be looked upon as a man, as his only true skill was as a cock sucking whore he dressed accordingly.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.