A Blackmaled Cuckold - Cover

A Blackmaled Cuckold

Copyright© 2008 by niteowluk99

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A guy ends up blackmailed into becoming a cuckold by his girlfriend and her mother, for a big black guy's pleasure.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   NonConsensual   Coercion   Blackmail   BiSexual   CrossDressing   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Daughter   BDSM   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Group Sex   Interracial   White Couple   Black Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Size   Big Breasts  

It was now six weeks to john's enforced wedding and this week Melanie insisted that she was the first to be kitted out for her big day. She chose a £600 wedding dress in satin ivory with pearl beading. However she and Jean decided on matching underwear and wouldn't you just know it, they decided to take John and Wayne along for the fitting.

Outside the ladies department of a well known department store, they paused window shopping. Frequently they would embarrass John by asking his opinion on a particular Basque or sexy French knickers, but always ended their question with, "well would you like to wear those, Wimp?"

Finally entering the store they chose a matronly sales woman and Wayne and Jean took her to one side and spoke to her. John knew that he was the subject of their discussion as the sales woman kept glancing in his direction. It was not this so much as her expressions that humiliated him so. Soon Jean returned and said, "Agatha, the saleswoman has agreed to sort us out and is just arranging a private fitting room for us to try the things out!" then looking straight through John she added, "she is curious to see if she has something special for one of our group!"

Instantly John knew that the someone was going to be him. Agatha now approached and guided the four of them through to a large stock room come fitting lounge. No sooner had the door closed Wayne grabbed John by his coat collar and demanded he be a good little cuckold and do as he was told. John nodded. "Right then cuckold, strip! Right now!" demanded Wayne.

So in full view of Agatha, Melanie, Jean and Wayne John began to remove his clothes; with Melanie telling which item to remove next. She started with his jacket, shoes and trousers. At this point she made him raise his shirt tails and give a twirl, showing his black lacy frilly panties and white sheer stockings and suspenders off to all present. Agatha giggled as she said, "Oh how very last year! We have much better almost sheer transparently black frilly ones now!"

Next off came his shirt to reveal the red satin Basque with black bows around the bra cups and hems. Finally a totally humiliated John was told to explain why he was dressed as he was. "My mistress, Melanie and her boyfriend, Wayne as well as my prospective mother in law, Jean have agreed that as I am not very well endowed as a male should be I must be half female and therefore must dress as a half female, until at home when I must were my uniform!" John muttered,

Agatha enquired as to what uniform that was and Wayne produced a picture from his inside pocket and shoved it into John's hand telling to show it to Agatha. Reluctantly John stepped forward and passed the picture to Agatha, who looked at the picture of John dressed as the French maid. She commented, "that if it was up to her she would change that uniform for one of the new lines of Sheer gossamer negligee's which would show off the under wear all the time!"

Wayne smiled and added it's certainly worth a thought or two. As John stepped back from Agatha, he suddenly bumped into Jean; instead of the expected torrent of abuse he expected instead he simply felt her hands slide around his waist and in a sudden movement his frilly panties were around his ankles and Agatha burst out laughing. "I see why you say he is not as a male should be!" she reached forward and cradled his tiny prick in her hand declaring, "why! I bet my clit is bigger than that cock!"

Wayne challenged her to prove it. Taken some what aback, Agatha soon recovered and hoisted her skirt up round her waist and pulled her panties to one side using her other hand to spread her cunt lips and revealing her clit. It was not larger than John's weedy cock but was close. Agatha then took details of the type of underwear they wished to look at and was intrigued when Wayne demanded three duplicate sets of white stockings, bright red suspender belts and black Basque with red hearts on them to finish off he wanted black lacy panties.

Agatha thought it a picture perfect idea for the bride, her mother and the cuckold to be identically dressed, but suspected that the reason was because of the prenuptial plans Wayne obviously had. She disappeared and while she was gone Wayne told Melanie and Jean to undress. Both demanded that John, be blindfolded as to not to see what he was not man enough to sample. However Wayne refused, saying, "I want John to see what he is not man enough to get, further more I want him to realise that his bride is my slut and therefore mine to command.

Slowly both Melanie and Jean undressed, Melanie's 38D tits already sporting erect nipples and her shaved cunt lips were pouting open showing her excitement. Jean's massive tits sagging slightly as something so large was apt to do, also with their erect nipples and her jet black hair covered cunt still glisten with her arousal. Wayne warned Jean that by the wedding day he wanted her cunt shaved to match her daughter's. Jean meekly nodded and john winced when Wayne hinted that he too would have his genital area shaved but this time by a waxing process. John knew how painful that process would be.

Just then Agatha re entered the room and was surprised to see the three naked bodies, although she feasted her eyes on the tits and cunts on display. Wayne then undid his trousers and dropped them and his pants to the floor. He glared at John, who had dared to look at his prize man hood, all ten and a half inches of it. Wayne snapped at john to get the fuck over here and on your knees. Instantly John obeyed and was face to face with Wayne's black mamba of a cock. A single word had John opening his mouth and as Agatha stepped up real close, she watched John accept the thick black cock slide into John's mouth. Meanwhile with a nod and a wink from Melanie and Jean, they moved along side Agatha, one each side and almost simultaneously grabbed her tits through her clothes. A short session of fumbling took place as both sought to expose Agatha's 44DD tits.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.