A Blackmaled Cuckold - Cover

A Blackmaled Cuckold

Copyright© 2008 by niteowluk99

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A guy ends up blackmailed into becoming a cuckold by his girlfriend and her mother, for a big black guy's pleasure.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   NonConsensual   Coercion   Blackmail   BiSexual   CrossDressing   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Daughter   BDSM   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Group Sex   Interracial   White Couple   Black Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Size   Big Breasts  

So it was that Melanie handed John a leaflet which showed a five bed roomed house, he was not asked his opinion of this house but simply told to buy it. John knew he had to stand up to them but the threat of exposure as a cross dressing small pricked wimp was too much, so he merely agreed and phoned his bank to arrange the purchase of the house.

That night, Melanie and her Mum, Jean stayed over at John's house. They enjoyed a three course meal prepared of course by John dressed in a French maid's uniform. Beneath which he had to wear a bra padded out with the grapefruit, suspender set and black fish net stockings. As the two women ate, he had to stand in the corner facing them with his skirt held up and his poor little cock on display. Suddenly Jean produced from her handbag a small cocktail sausage and began simulating oral sex on it after declaring it to be larger than John's. Melanie giggled as she took the cocktail sausage and pushed it up her cunt before ordering John to come over and suck her cock.

This was a test for John only he was not yet aware of the implication of his next actions, for he dutifully knelt between Melanie's legs and began to eat the sausage until he was reminded that he should be sucking it not eating it. Suddenly he felt a large stinging sensation on his arse as Jean spanked him at her daughter's chastisement of his efforts.

When the meal was over, John was sent to the kitchen to wash up and grab a sandwich for his tea. He was reminded sternly that he had better do as he was told or else. When he was finally summoned to the living room, he found both Melanie and Jean stark naked. Melanie's 36D tits dwarfed by her mother's 48GG, Secretly John noted that his future mother in law's nipples stood proud and erect by almost three quarters of an inch, whilst Melanie's nipples stood half inch proud of her tit flesh. Again John was ordered to display his poor excuse for a prick by removing his uniform.

Just as Melanie and Jean caressed each other the doorbell rang and John was sent without hesitation to answer it. He half opened the door standing behind it to avoid the visitor seeing his state of undress; though he need not have worried for it was Wayne, who simply barged his way in knocking john flying. He never apologised but instead cursed John for being so stupid as to stand behind the door.

A rather dazed John followed Wayne into the living room; Wayne was busy shedding his clothes. Melanie and Jean must have been expecting him for they never batted an eye, as they continued sucking each others impressive tits. When Wayne was naked, he really did put john to shame as his six inch cock dwarfed John's stiff four inches and Wayne's was not even semi hard yet. As it hardened it lengthened to ten and a half inches of rigid black steel. Both Jean and Melanie were soon drooling over its length and thickness, whilst pointing at John's small equivalent cock. There was a fair amount of sniggering and whispering as they humiliated John to the point he almost left the room, but knew if he did he would be in serious trouble. Then Wayne pulled away and John was told to come closer to him; then he was ordered by Melanie to kneel and suck Wayne's cock preparing it for her soaking cunt.

Reluctantly John knelt and felt himself go bright red as he was now staring this monster cock straight in the eye. Wayne demanded that he open his mouth and accept a superior cock. As he did so he was unaware of the camera clicks as Jean and Melanie took pictures of his submission to black cock. Soon John had his first taste of another man's cock, a black man's cock at that; it was no way near as bad as he had supposed and he soon got into the swing of sucking it albeit to a chorus of what a cock sucking wimp! A faggot for black cocks!

So Wayne began to control John's mouth and thrusts his cock into John's throat; then his big black hands gripped the back of John's head and a quick combination of a powerful cock thrust and a yank of his hands forcing his monster cock into his throat and holding his head tight to his pubic bone. John began panicking as he fought for air until his natural reactions took over and he managed to gasp air through his nose. All this was to the amusement of Melanie and Jean. It still felt alarming to him to have his mouth and part of his throat stuffed full of baby making cock.

For fifteen minutes John endured this thick black cock powerfully plunging into his throat, powerless to resist, scared to object to being used and abused. Melanie delighted in calling John a cock sucking slut, whilst Jean urged John to prepare the cock properly for their pleasures, making it plain to John, he was sucking it before it fucked both of these women and she even told John he would be sucking their cunts clean of Wayne's spunk.

John was then made to watch, as Wayne's thick ebony cock parted Melanie's cunt lips. With Jean's vocal support Wayne fucked Melanie hard and fast; Wayne also told Jean she was next to be speared by his woman pleasing stick; then he turned and sneered at John, you white piece of shit, your going to be busy lapping my spunk out of their cunts.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.