Drafted Into Space - Cover

Drafted Into Space

Copyright© 2008 by acolodude

Chapter 4: Cash or Credit?

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4: Cash or Credit? - We are not alone!

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa  

Three hours later we were pulling into the Springs. A large enough town we could hide in plain sight and be able to buy weapons and ammunition too.

I drove to my favorite gun store and asked RJ about being able to pay for the weapons and ammunition.

RJ asked, "What I meant by pay for the weapons and ammunition?"

We have to give money or credit which is kind of like a promise of money in exchange for weapons and ammunition. That is how these people make their living.

RJ had a puzzled look for a short time then smiled and said she understood now. I still did not understand this AI interface thing.

Credit we will use credit then. I laughed and said that my credit was all used up and that I did not think RJ had any credit on my planet. RJ said that my credit was very good now and we needed to hurry. I did not want to know what she meant by my credit was very good. I just felt like I was going to jail.

John Wyman was a friend who worked at the 'Shooting Shack' funny name but everyone came here for quality and price. I told John that I needed as many 9MMs as he could sell me and to give me all the magazines for the pistols that he had. Before I could ask for all the semi-automatic rifles in 5.56MM he started to laugh. When I asked for the 5.56MM rifles and all the 12 gauge shotguns and ammunition he was laughing so hard I thought he was going to pass out. RJ did not understand why he was laughing. John made such a scene the manager came over to see what was going on. RJ asked if he wanted to make a sale since the other man was laughing at our request.

Steve was the manager and he knew me but was not a close friend like John was. He just smiled and said he needed to run a charge on my credit to see just how many weapons he could sell me. I gave him my credit card and was waiting for him to start laughing. He ran the card and said, "I will start with 10 Rugers @ $500 each, 10 Armalites @ $1150 each, and 10 Mossburgs @ $350 each that is only $20,000."

When he shook his head and look up at me all wide eyed I got scared. As he walked back to me stiff as a robot I was even more frightened. With the most serious look I have ever seen he asked exactly how many weapons I wanted to purchase.

I asked how many I could get with my balance. He said not to joke since I had and unlimited balance on my card. I tried not to look surprised but I must have blown it because he suddenly got a weird look on his face. Are you running a scam or are you Alcohol Tobacco and Firearms.

RJ was quite to say my inheritance was still upsetting me as the death of my family is hard for me to deal with still. The weapons were for my new business. Security and protection close to 300 new employees all needing pistols assault rifles and shotguns trying to keep to the same brands so ammunition magazines and all the extras were interchangeable.

Steve said that they could put me in six pistols Glocks XDs Kimbers Rugers Berettas and Sig Sauers. The 5.56MM rifles would be easy since there were several different companies that make nearly the same rifle. And a 12 gauge shotgun was just that a shotgun.

We decided to take all the Glocks new and used since he was able to come up with 22 - G17s, 18 - G19s, 24 - G26 & 15 - G34s.

We would use the pistol configured Sig Sauer P556; Kel-Tec PLR-16; Bushmaster Carbon 15 along with all the regular 5.56MM assault rifles giving us 200 weapons in 5.56MM all using the same magazines.

We took all 117 combat 12 gauge shotguns and 12,000 rounds of shotgun shells in 4-shot, buckshot and slug.

80,000 rounds of 5.56MM and 45,000 rounds of 9MM which was all they had in the store.

Mike had already started a back ground check on me once Steve said I had unlimited balance on my credit card.

I had not thought about that but the cops didn't know who I was so there was no problem with my back ground check. I didn't look at the total I just signed the receipt and had them stack everything next to Daryl's truck and said that I had a large truck coming to pick everything up. When it was clear everything was zapped up to the ship. This time I did not fall down but I was not happy with the shocking hot shower feeling it gave me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.