Drafted Into Space - Cover

Drafted Into Space

Copyright© 2008 by acolodude

Chapter 3: First Fight in Flight

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3: First Fight in Flight - We are not alone!

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa  

B'TREA said, "We have trouble coming at us fast!"

RJ flipped some switches and the view changed from the planet toward space where we were able to see what looked like a meteor coming toward us. I could see several ships just like the 'clicks' flew flying out from the meteor and heading straight for us.

"Press that button on the right, when the panel opens take out the band and put it on your head so that the crystal is over your dominate eye QUICK!" RJ said with some excitement in her voice.

I pressed the button and when the panel opened picked up the metal band. It was very light weight almost like tin foil, but it was stretchy like rubber. It fit comfortably and the crystal was hanging over my right eye almost like a pirate patch. A second button moved out from where the band had been sitting along with a switch.

"Flip the switch and start shooting" RJ yelled. "How" I asked. "Anywhere you look the gun is aimed press the button to fire the guns." She answered.

I looked at the closest 'click' ship and pressed the button. The strange purple glow swirled out from our ship and struck the 'click' ship on the side. It began to do the melting thing before exploding.

B'TREA and Daryl fired their ship's weapon at another 'click' ship. It did not damage the ship but did force it sideways slamming into the ship next to it. That did not seem to be a good thing as both ships tumbled in opposite directions.

The other small 'click' ships were about to reach us when there was a bright flash of light. There were suddenly several large ships surrounding the meteor and missiles were flying toward the meteor from all of the new arrivals. Smaller ships similar to B'TREA's ship were also pouring out of the new ships.

The battle lasted close to 30 minutes and RJ and I took several hits but managed to survive. B'TREA and Daryl broke through the fight as soon as they could and landed with the towed ship on one of the new arrivals. RJ and I were escorted to a different ship and forced to land. They were not taking any chances since we were in an enemy ship.

When we exited the ship I saw two more aliens that looked like B'TREA. There was also one that looked like a woman with wings and a bird head on a slightly longer than normal neck. Two more that seemed to be that same as RJ except they were males.

Introductions were cut off by the two 'click' ships that crashed into the landing bay. There was a short loss of atmosphere when each ship crashed through the shield. It felt like I was suddenly crushed and my ears popped both times. But there was nothing violently serious other than the fact that we had been boarded by eight 'clicks' who were exiting their ships and firing weapons at the same time.

Without thinking I drew my Glock and shot three of them in the head as I moved to some cover.

Anther ship crashed into the landing bay causing the same atmosphere trouble and allowed four more 'clicks' to join the fight.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.