To Be or Not to Be, a Cuckolded Question - Cover

To Be or Not to Be, a Cuckolded Question

Copyright© 2008 by niteowluk99

Chapter 2

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A poorly endowed man home alone with his wife after 22 years of marriage, their two sons having flown the nest take in a university lodger, with surprising results.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   NonConsensual   Coercion   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Wife Watching   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Humiliation   Group Sex   Interracial   White Couple   Black Male   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Jed's dominance of Stella and Jim continued apace; Jed was now living rent free and supported by Jim's income; while Stella's pregnancy developed she became less able to cope with the length and thickness of Jed's powerful cock. This resulted in Jim having to literally become a male prostitute to Jed's wishes. Now he had no difficulty in taking the full length up his arse and even managed when necessary to press his nose to Jed's pubic bone when sucking his cock.

When Stella was seven months pregnant her tits began leaking their milk, now it became a regular job for Jim to express this milk into bottles and as part of his humiliation he was made to take it to work and drink it as a normal drink during the day. Such was his dominated nature he never even thought of chucking the milk away and claiming to have drunk it. One day Jim was working along side a woman colleague, who always seemed to be trying to put him down and this day she grabbed his drinks bottle and drank half of the fluid before she realised it tasted strange. She asked Jim what drinks e brought to work and he hesitated in answering. He asked why? She said it tastes really weird, well Jim had to stifle a giggle as he quickly thought of a plausible excuse for such a taste. He said, "Oh is a special protein solution my wife wants me to try to build up my stamina!"

Everything ticked along with Jim being verbally abused and sexually used until the day Stella went in to labour, she was rushed to the hospital with Jim in tow. Two hours later she gave birth to a baby boy with ebony skin. Jim was humiliated when a nurse asked innocently how come a white couple could have a black baby. Jim thinking on his feet quietly explained that his wife had been raped and they strongly believed in a life being so precious that they could not even contemplate terminating the pregnancy.

The baby was called Tess, and when she was six months old; Jed turned up at home with five of his coloured friends. As Jim entered the room, Jed screamed for him to fuck off and get his normal clothes on. Jim scurried off and returned twenty minutes later dressed as the French maid. The five coloureds laughed at him and tease him for being a pansy, a wimp. Then Stella entered the room; her once 38C tits were now a massive 44DD, swelled by the amounts of milk she was producing to feed Tess, Jim and Jed. The Guys began calling her a black man's whore. Jed simply told her to get her fucking white trashy tits out for the boys to see.

Then she was told to remove the rest of her clothes and show these real men what her wimp of a husband was incapable of satisfying. Now naked and aroused Stella's tits began leaking milk and Jim was ordered to lick up these seepages. Then Jed dropped his trousers and had Jim crawl on hands and knees to worship the superior black cock before sucking it to erection. The other five soon jumped on the bang wagon and Jim had his work cut out sucking cock after cock and knowing they were going to be fucking his beloved wife. Jed then turned to his three best friends and simply said, go for it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.