A Matter of Choice - Cover

A Matter of Choice

by Ghostrider

Copyright© 2008 by Ghostrider

Erotica Sex Story: Shelly is a high school teacher and the adult leader of the schools hiking club. After a long hike she returns to her room to clean up when James knocks on her door. Will she let him in? Will they have sex? What happens afterward and what are the consequences?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   .

The high school hiking club was almost finished with their ten mile hike. Shelly saw the Lake Tahoe hotel approaching and urged her kids to finish strong. She noticed James staring at her sweat-stained blouse, the blouse she had purposefully unbuttoned to show just a bit of breast. She knew she could have him anytime she wanted; it was as obvious as the grin on his face. She also knew that he adored her and that he took every opportunity to try and get a peek down her blouse or up her skirt and from time to time she gave him a glimpse. Hell, she thought, every boy in her classes and some of the girls too, wanted her.

Back at the hotel they all broke up and went to their rooms to clean up before dinner. Shelly took the elevator to her room and once inside she pulled a beer out of the mini refer, popped the top and took a swig. There was a light knock on the door and when she opened it James stood there, stripped to the waist, his tee shirt wrapped around his waist, his chest muscles bulging and sweat running down his body and she thought he looked good enough to eat. "Yes honey, what can I do for you?"

"Can I come in?"

She opened the door wider and he walked into the room. "I thought you had gone to your room to clean up before dinner." She said. At six-two and 175 he stood three inches taller than her five-eleven.

He smiled and reached out and ran a finger down her cheek, across her shoulder and then down over her sweat stained breast. "I had the impression that maybe you wanted me to come here instead."

He was right, of course, but she wasn't going to admit it ... not just yet. She ignored his finger. "What made you think that?"

He put his finger just inside her partially opened blouse, in between the V of her breasts and she tingled with excitement. "Oh I think it was the way you looked at the bulge in my pants."

So he had seen her looking. She reached out and ran her fingers over his cloth covered cock. "Tell me what you want honey."

He unbuttoned her blouse, button by button until it was free of her shorts and he could see her 32B and very braless breasts peeking out. He touched her nipple and she shivered to his touch. "I want to see all of you."

She nodded her head and took off her blouse. When it was gone she sat on the edge of the bed and unlaced her boot and took them and the heavy wool socks off then she stood up and unbuttoned her shorts and pushed them and her panties down over her hips. She stood back up and faced the boy. "Is that all you wanted James?"

He slowly walked all around her, taking in everything with his eyes. He dropped his shirt on the floor and kicked off his walking shoes. He unbuckled his shorts and they fell to the floor ... he wasn't wearing any underwear. His cock was nice, not huge like in the movies but a respectable six inches and fairly thick. It was already at half-mast and he reached down and stroked himself. "You do it."

Shelly walked up to him and dropped down onto her knees. She took his hand and moved it away then took him in the palm of her hand, her fingers wrapping themselves around his hardness and she began to slowly stroke his cock. She leaned in and licked some pre-cum off the tip and looked up and smiled. "Do you like that James?"

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.