Delaware - Cover

Delaware

Copyright© 2008 by Winterfrog

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Adultery in the past causes adultery in our time.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   Cheating  

Probably without noticing it herself, she blushed when she replied, "There is nothing wrong with your imagination. You ought to write stories. I love only you, nobody else, and I can swear that I've been your faithful girlfriend, fiancée and wife since I met you for the first time. Please believe me, I have never had any sex with Ronny, not even when he and I were dating. Never had any plans to have it either. That's for sure. Please stop accusing me and let's be friends again. I love you and after all your accusing I have to ask you if you still love me."

"Yes."

Our legal system regards the accused to be innocent until guilt is proven and set free instead of a verdict of guilty in a case with poor evidence. After all, I still loved Emma very much and could not dump her without greater evidence. Only thinking what she might have done if Ronny hadn't been thrown off the coach wasn't enough for any further actions.

Emma's and my marriage began to flourish again and reached almost the same levels we had as newlyweds. Even our sex life was great with Emma beginning to like sucking much more than before our problems.

Alice had complained to my boss about my plans to get the sex scandals in the historic society published and he told me that he had no objections if I collected information but he expected me to talk with him before I did anything with it.

However, with so many people involved it was impossible to keep gossip about the incidents during the coach tour within the historic society. Rather soon it was out in the whole town with the real facts magnified and mixed with a lot of fiction. Even Emma heard her share of the gossip, which accused her of cheating with Ronny although how it could have been possible when he was already back home while the travelers were at the hotel. It was not funny at all for her, especially after her mother rang her and asked many questions.

The historic society's four plays in August was almost sold out and Rolf had hired a real Indian from the U.S. to say a few words in his native tongue and in English about the next year's play to the audience after the last two plays. It was very much appreciated and Alice arranged him several other PR jobs such as a half page interview in our local paper, five minutes in the local TV channel and many PR jobs in the leading shops in town.

I continued working with my story and later on I found out that the knowledge of local gossip about the coach tour had caused Rolf to skip all plans about using the whole historic society as a base for further sexual connections. There were too many nerds involved. Therefore he and his friend Sam had worked with their secret "1648".

One of Rolf's American friends had found and hired the real Indian, known as George Hanley on his passport but during his PR jobs he was called "Big Wolf". Rather soon we would find out that he had a very important role to play in Rolf's "1648".

I understood that the very good relationship between Emma and me couldn't last forever and though I did my very best to keep it there, I expected it to be back to average sooner or later. But I didn't expect that shit would hit the fan again.

Once again it was my friend Michael who put me on alert. He told me that one of his friends had a late lunch at an almost empty small restaurant, not easily seen behind a screen but rather close to George who had received a call on his cell phone. Obviously it was from a friend back in the US because George had bragged that he had been having good times at a great mansion. Until then he had only done a few PR jobs and three very pleasant special jobs. At first he had refused to say anything about those special jobs. But obviously his friend had insisted knowing so George had told that his boss had a secret club and his job was to fuck all new female members during the initiation ceremony. He had had a good laugh about the damn stupid idiot who paid him for something he would have done for free or even paid to do.

The next Thursday Michael rang me and asked if Emma had told me anything about her lunch with Rolf Ericsson on Wednesday. She had not, and warning bells began to ring in my head again.

I didn't intend to waste any time and on Thursday evening during our small talk about various matters I asked her how her week had been so far or if she had heard or done anything unusual.

I noted that she hesitated a second before she replied, "No, nothing at all. Only boring routine."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.