Delaware - Cover

Delaware

Copyright© 2008 by Winterfrog

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Adultery in the past causes adultery in our time.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   Cheating  

As you remember from the previous part of this story, I - Fredrick Ohlson, 'The Moose' among my friends - was visiting an old friend and customer, Michael Norrlin, for both social and business reasons when he said, "Do you know that Ronny Hedman has joined that theater gang and he says he has been flirting with Emma during the whole time he's been there. The gossip says that she has shown a slowly increasing interest for him, though nothing serious has happened yet. A friend of mine met Ronny at a party last week where he got drunk and began bragging that next Saturday, which means tomorrow, he'll get his long expected chance to give Emma such a great fucking that she will regret for the rest of her life that she was stupid enough to choose you instead of him."

My pretty wife, Emma, was member of a historic society, which played a farce at an outdoor theater about a young lieutenant who, about 350 years ago, got caught in bed with a Major's wife and was sent to our garrison in the far away Delaware. Emma and her theater friends would leave early the next morning for a two-day coach tour to see historic places of interest.

Ronny Hedman was my archenemy and old rival for Emma until she dumped him and chose me, for which he had never forgiven me. Especially not after he attacked me at a local bar a month after Emma and I got married. I succeeded in breaking his collarbone before the patrolman threw him out to the street. He swore to get his revenge and get into Emma's panties sooner or later.

Of course Michael's words hurt me like being hit with a baseball bat because Emma had never told me that Ronny was involved in the theater. I had seen their play and he wasn't mentioned in the program. I had even been at a barbecue together with the theater people but neither saw Ronny nor heard anybody mention him as a member of their gang.

Michael immediately noted the serious effect his news had caused on me and asked again, "Didn't you really know anything about Ronny's courting attempts at the theater?"

I replied, "Not a damn shit. What in the hell is going on? Are they involved in some dirty affair? I've heard some vague rumors during coffee breaks at the newspaper about some love affair at the theater but no names were ever mentioned. My fellow worker, Alice, is a member of that gang and she has always denied these rumors. I could never dream that it was Emma and that damn weasel."

"Take it cool, man, just be cool. Emma says she resisted him so far and there are other much hotter romances going on in that gang."

"Not easy to be cool if I'll lose my wife to such a zero. What in the hell can she see in a creep like Ronny?"

"Ronny is probably a kind of psychopath and such people can be very charming and convincing to reach their goal. Don't blame Emma too much."

"Emma has gone behind my back and, now without any evidence I can't stop her from going on that tour tomorrow and I even don't know where they are going so I can go there and get evidence."

"We are friends, aren't we? Just listen to me and everything will be fine."

Michael had a plan. No such plan can be perfect but acting as he suggested was the best and only thing I could do. His main reason to be interested in that historic society trip was not Emma, Ronny or me. The truth was that Richard Asp, owner of the garage where Michael used to get service for his cars, had connected him because he suspected that his wife, Lena, probably had an affair with a guy by the name of Allan from the theater gang. He had asked Michael if he knew somebody among those participants who could report to him if the lovebirds acted more openly when they got away from home.

It was a challenge and because Michael liked challenges he had accepted and after a careful reading of the list of the participants he had found his connection, an acquaintance that had accepted the mission for a fair fee. He or she, whoever it was, had even told Michael about Ronny's efforts with Emma and offered to watch even them for the same fee.

Two of Emma's theater friends came to pick her up by car a few minutes after six at the Saturday morning for a ride to the bus station where the coach was waiting for them. Now I understood why she had refused my offer to drive her there. She didn't wanted me to see that Ronny was there waiting for her.

I left my son at my folks and went to Michael's office where Michael and the garage owner, Richard - Rick among his friends - was waiting for me with coffee and newly baked Danish. The coach was expected to arrive around nine o'clock for breakfast and Michael expected the first report from his acquaintance. He or she was equipped with a small laptop PC with wireless fast Turbo 3G connection and cell phone with a camera of fair quality.

About nine thirty, Michael's PC gave the signal of incoming mail. First there was a message from the laptop, which said that Emma and Ronny had been seated together with some discrete hugging and so had Rick's wife and her lover, but they had also been kissing a few times. Michael had asked him/her to give us their seat numbers, which we got. Then the message continued that there were also two other couples displaying a bit of strange behavior.

Then Michael's mailbox received some pictures from the gathering in the morning when the theater gang met. Rick's wife, Lena, and her lover, Allan, were kissing; Emma and Ronny were hugging and to my surprise my fellow worker, Alice, was hugging Eric, the director of the play. There was nothing about the fourth couple who had acted more discrete during the gathering.

The travelers were expected to get to their first castle only a half hour after the breakfast and we agreed to wait for further actions until after that stop.

The three of us met again for an eleven o'clock coffee break and received a short message that nothing had happened during the stay and they were on the road again. Now it was high time to cheer up our spouses on the coach.

I rang Ronny's cell phone and began my attack immediately when he answered. "I've seen on the web that you, you damn pile of crap, are sitting next to Emma and have been necking with her. Forget all your dirty plans about sharing a room with her tonight if you care about your health. I know where you'll stay overnight and I will probably be there. I'm not threatening you, not at all, only promising to crush your balls. Give the phone to Emma."

Obviously the damn idiot had gotten a shock because he, to my great surprise, gave the phone to Emma so I continued by asking her, "What the hell are you doing? Sitting there in the coach necking with that damn maniac, Ronny, who's been bragging about promising to fuck you tonight? You have never said a word to me about him being involved in the damn theater during the whole summer. You only made sour comments about 'Ronny could have been better than you' and tonight you obviously want to test him in your bed."

Emma sounded shocked and replied with a stupid, "It is not what you think. He is only an old acquaintance who happened to get the seat besides mine. Nothing else."

"Acquaintances are not expected to be bragging about intending to fuck a married woman during a damn coach trip. Do you understand that if you intend to share or visit his damn room tonight, you'll terminate your marriage as sure as anything."

"Oh, my God, have you gone totally mad?"

"No, not at all but it's not funny to get the news about you and the pile of crap about you planning to fuck tonight."

"I'm not going to fuck anybody, that's for sure and it is high time for us to have a serious talk when I get home."

She switched off the phone, and I really hoped that she kept her promise.

Lena's lover, Allan, had no cell phone, so Rick rang up her. She became angry about that and shouted, "What the hell do you want now?" He had told her in polite terms that he wanted speak to Allan who was sitting next to her. She refused; so he told her that now he had no other choice than come and talk with him at the hotel where they would spend the night.

That had made her even angrier and she accused him of being a jealous shit and told him that one Allan, whom she hardly knew, was sitting several seats from her together with the nurse.

Rick replied that the coach was on the web and he could see him sitting next to her and he had seen their necking. Before he hung up he told her where in the coach they were sitting.

Then I rang up Alice, who worked at the same newspaper as me. She replied after many signals, "Alice."

"Hi, Alice, it's 'The Moose'. Please listen to me; I've a great suggestion, which can make some good extra money for both of us. I've come to realize that your coach is a real rolling whorehouse with a lot of cheating planned for tonight. I already know about several affairs in your historic society and I'm sure there are more to come. You ought to know Rolf's reputation; he was involved in something nasty during the summer. Now you can see that my wife, Emma, is on the coach sitting next to the creep, Ronny Hedman, who's been bragging that he's gotten a green light to fuck her tonight. If she goes for that, my marriage will be over and your society have to pay a high price for that. We can sell the whole nasty story about the sex theater for a good price and have a 50/50 deal if you can supply me with good inside information."

At that time I didn't know that Alice was fucking both Rolf and Eric and she must have really gotten cold feet after my suggestion that we make a nationwide scandal of their historic society.

She replied, "You ought to understand that our newspaper will never print a word of that."

"Of course I know, but there are others who are apt to do that and pay very good money for it too. No problems, I have my connections. Our names will not be mentioned."

"A lot of people have volunteered to work hard with that play, which gives very good PR for our town. Why in the hell do you want to destroy everything they have created?"

"Because your damn sex society will destroy my marriage and my son's home if my wife fucks that damn Ronny tonight like the damn braggart says she promised to do."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.