Reluctant Hero - Cover

Reluctant Hero

Copyright© 2008 by Sirdar

Chapter 9

Historical Sex Story: Chapter 9 - This is a historical story based in occupied europe during 1941. Commander Tony Nash is a competent German speaker and is asked to volunteer to defect to Germany to try and get the German U Boat codes. His boass is an attractive double agent who he is required to marry as part of his cover.

Caution: This Historical Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Historical   Cheating   White Male   White Female  

Burchesgarten

Elizabeth returned to Berlin as promised to pick him up for the long trip to Burchesgarten from Berlin. The trip was both long and nerve wracking, and yet in many ways quite wonderful. Both Elizabeth and Tony were together for many hours in a convoy of cars, except for the times they stopped at a pre-arranged Gasthaus or Hotel for meals or for the night. Elizabeth seemed to be back to the loving girl he had first met at the convalescence centre. Wartime restrictions made the going slower than normal, and the periodic changing of their escort seemed to take an enormous time. All the time, about twenty SS Troopers with their notorious death head badges surrounded them, and stood guard over them day and night.

Tony never really found out whether the escort was to protect him or Hitler's favourite niece. The whole trip, and stops were planned with Prussian precision, making due allowance for his convalescence. This had the benefit of allowing Elizabeth, and Tony to have a significant number of "love stops" as they liked to call them. Tony could not forget the conversation he had overheard, but he determined he had to play along with what was happening to him at least for the time being.

The problem for Tony now, was that once again he felt some strong feelings for Elizabeth, and yet his instincts told him he could not really trust her. He knew that he would have to leave her behind, if and when he could get back to England. If of course he could find a way to escape.

Tony was in no doubt that to stay here in occupied Europe would go badly for him when the allies eventually invaded, especially, if he was captured by invading forces. The fact that he had defected would not go well for him. Tony had no doubt that he would also be treated badly by the public in England when, and if, he could return, but at least his name would eventually be cleared.

They arrived at Burchesgarten in the late afternoon, and were taken to separate rooms in order that they could freshen up. Elizabeth told Tony, that her Uncle Adolf was quite strict when it came to morality, although this did not apply to all the staff, who had their own way of having liaisons, and they would have to be very careful if they were able to make love again during the visit.

Tony met the Fuhrer with Elizabeth at dinner that evening. He greeted him formally, and Elizabeth effusively. His propaganda chief, and photographers were present, and the cameras were flashing. They also had two newsreel cameras taking live film of Tony and Elizabeth for the news reels in affectionate poses. Herr Himmler was making the most of his defection, and the forthcoming marriage. The Fuhrer publicly announced that evening, that he would personally give the bride away, as unfortunately her father was dead.

Tony had a desultory conversation with the Fuhrer, who asked him many quite astute questions about life in England in wartime. Tony phrased his answers carefully, very aware, that he could land himself in a certain amount of trouble, were he not very careful. Both Elizabeth and Tony felt a distinct sense of relief when the evening came to an end, and he could relax a little. Tony had no illusions about his security, and he knew that the Gestapo would be watching their every move with great care.

The alpine view from Burchesgarten was incredible, but it became quite chilly at that altitude as the evenings wore on, and big log fires were lit in all the rooms, to keep them warm.

They dined with her Uncle most evenings, together with various generals and industrial dignitaries present. Tony quickly began to get the impression that Hitler trusted no-one, and delighted in keeping his subordinates at loggerheads. At first he thought it was just confused thinking, but then he began to realise, that Hitler did not want anyone to get too much power, Tony presumed that the fear of being overthrown at some time in the future was foremost in his thinking. By creating a certain amount of confusion, and confused authority, and no-one knowing who to trust he was trying to keep any one of his subordinates from being too powerful.

Burchesgarten was a lovely place to convalesce and while Elizabeth was with him Tony was relatively happy, but the holiday was almost at an end. After five days, it was decided that Elizabeth would return to Berlin to her home, to make the final preparations for the wedding. The following week Tony would first of all, go to report to Admiral Doenitz at Ostende, and then subsequently fly back to Berlin, to meet Elizabeth, and her parents, and other close relatives. Then he would stay there for the wedding. His usefulness as a naval officer to the Nazi regime was virtually nil. But his usefulness as a propaganda tool was extremely high.

Tony paced up and down the room night after night, wondering how he was going to get back to England. Since Fraulein Elizabeth his fiancée had left to go to Berlin. He was feeling very lonely, and isolated here in Burchesgarten, The Fuhrer was pleased that he was marrying his niece, and so was Dr Goebells, who obviously saw great opportunities for maximizing propaganda, and he was being treated very much as an honoured guest. But to carry on any meaningful social intercourse with any of them was futile. Every conversation seemed to end up as a grilling, regarding the war, or conditions in Britain, which was usually followed by assertions, that it was only a matter of time before the Third Reich would be triumphant.

Tony got the impression that many high up Nazi followers, were trying to court his friendship as he obviously had the ear of the Fuhrer, or so they thought. On his last evening there Tony had packed his few possessions, and his suitcase was waiting by the door for an early start in the morning. He looked out of the window, and the view was beautiful in the moonlight, and for a brief moment he was lost in the beauty of the place. But reality soon came back to him, when their was a knock on my door, and he shouted "Kom", when the door opened, a dark haired, slim and very pretty scantily clad young girl, of about sixteen entered the room accompanied by Dr Ursi Schoke, the not unattractive head of Hitler's security, and Tony assumed an active member of the Gestapo.

"Guten Abend Herr Nash we have here a young lady, who has been allocated to spend time with you.She is part of the entertainment programme for the troops here. I hope that she will entertain you, with all the skill that I know she possesses." The girl smiled at Tony shyly, and crossed the room towards him. Guten Abend Herr Nash I have heard so much about you." She said with a slight accent.

"Pleased to meet you Fraulein." Tony responded, giving a bow and clumsily kissing her hand. Dr Schoke smiled at him coyly, and quietly left shutting the door behind her. He turned and sat down on a chair and looked at her. She was a very pretty girl, and he guessed she was a whore, from the brothel reserved for officers and high ranking Nazi officials.

"My name is Heidi and I am a Jew. I have been sterilised Herr Kapitan. I am forced to fuck to stay alive, and I can and must satisfy you in every possible way Mein Herr, so you must tell me what you wish me to do for you"

"I want you to do nothing Fraulein, I am betrothed to be married, and I do not wish to be disloyal to my fiancé. However if you wish to stop and talk I would be honoured to chat with you." Tony told her. A look of despair crossed her face, "But Mein Herr I will be in trouble if you don't use me. I will probably be sent to the Russian front for the troops, or to a concentration camp. They will think I am not co-operating and I want to stay alive."

He felt his cock tighten; he had to admit he was missing Elizabeth badly.

"I'd like to make love to you now." Tony told her. "You are very beautiful Heidi, but as I told you I am betrothed." She walked across the room and took his hand. She was standing just inches in front of him, and Tony felt his self control slipping. She squeezed his hand briefly, than standing on tip toe she kissed him gently on the mouth.

"Please Herr Nash, help me please." She said as they came together. His self control was gone and he hoped that Elizabeth would forgive him if she ever found out.

"Kom!" She whispered as Heidi pulled him towards the bed.

Tony could feel his cock hardening as Heidi held out her hands to him and pulled him to sit down on the bed beside her. Then without warning she came into his arms. Her arms wrapped round his neck as she kissed him. She pressed herself tightly against Tony as they hugged.

"Thank you Her Nash." She whispered, pausing briefly.

"She pushed Tony back on the bed and started undressing him.

Then she stood in front of him looking down at his now very prominent erection.

Then moving quickly she disrobed, and knelt in front of him with her hands behind his head. Tony ran his hands slowly up and down the soft skin of her waist, and then pulled her towards him to kiss her breast. He kissed the soft skin around her erect nipples, and then began gently sucking. She pulled his head hard to her breast, and stroked his hair gently as he suckled her.

At the same time he reached down and ran his hands over her shaven groin, carefully inserting his fingers between the wet lips of her sex, she responded very positively as she pressed her hips against his stomach. Tony could feel the moisture between her legs, and as she rocked her hips, her thigh brushed his erect cock. He held her hips, and pushed her gently down while he let go of her nipple, and began kissing his way up towards her neck.

His lips tingled with every kiss, and his cock stiffened in anticipation as she then straddled him. She gently brushed the mouth of her vagina against the tip of his cock, and then she slowly dropped her body on to him, gradually engulfing his cock fully inside her. Tony hugged her close, as he felt her vagina sliding down over his cock, then he kissed her under the chin, and they began to move together. She pressed herself tightly against him, and with each gentle rock of her hips, Tony felt his body reacting.

She kissed him gently on the lips, and as she gently rocked back and forth on his thighs, her tongue entwined with his. Her hands pulled him tight against her body as he touched her back, and then she broke the kiss with a moan, and began grinding her hips with increasing passion. He could hear the distant sound of the wind in the trees outside, blending with the pounding of his heart, as she shuddered and sighed in his lap, as she climaxed. She held Tony tight, as she kissed him with unbridled passion on the mouth.

She leaned back, a contented look on her face, with her arms still clutching him and smiled a gentle smile. Once again she began pumping herself up and down on his cock. Tony reached for her breasts, fondling them briefly, until the sensation of her engulfing vagina overwhelmed him. His climax was almost overwhelming; as he thrust his cock into her, as she sat down hard in his lap. They came almost together after a few moments and they lay clutched together for a long time as they gradually relaxed in the afterglow of their orgasm.

After a very busy night she left early next morning, kissing him. She thanked him for making love like a gentleman, and not like an animal. As she said goodbye Tony knew that if he had not made love to her, that she probably would never be allowed to leave there alive. He felt so sorry for her.

It was with great relief that the next morning he started his journey to Ostende. Tony had a lovely chauffer called Freda, she was only about 21, and very nervous at first. When Tony suggested he ride in the front with her, she seemed a little dismayed. They had two Wehrmacht out riders, who were changed regularly at different stages during the journey. They would escort them for about fifty miles, and then turn back, while two more outriders would take over for the next part of the journey.

They made good progress the first day, and as the journey wore on, Freda became more relaxed with him, and by the time they got to their first evening stop, she was quite relaxed. She told him that she joined the Wehrmacht almost straight from school, having first spent some time in the Hitler Youth and a few months later she started training as a Pharmacist. She wanted to go back to training as a Pharmacist as soon as the war was over.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.