Reluctant Hero - Cover

Reluctant Hero

Copyright© 2008 by Sirdar

Chapter 6

Historical Sex Story: Chapter 6 - This is a historical story based in occupied europe during 1941. Commander Tony Nash is a competent German speaker and is asked to volunteer to defect to Germany to try and get the German U Boat codes. His boass is an attractive double agent who he is required to marry as part of his cover.

Caution: This Historical Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Historical   Cheating   White Male   White Female  

Tragedy Strikes

It was about an hour later that Anne-Marie returned home accompanied by the glamorous Fraulein Helga. Tony quickly realised that Anne-Marie was showing signs of tension, but he was highly intrigued by the glamorous blonde Fraulein Helga. They both came in shaking their umbrellas from the afternoon rain. Tony was a little surprised when he met Helga for the first time. She was extremely glamorous, and she exuded sex appeal and flaunted it. Anne Marie was not at all pleased with Tonys obvious reaction to Helga.

"It's nice to meet you Herr Tony, Helga gushed, as she kissed him on the cheek, and took hold of his hand, not hurrying to release it. "I have heard so much about you, because Anne-Marie never stops talking about you, and I am so glad that you are going to join the Third Reich. It must have taken a lot of courage on your part. It is really fortuitous that I arrived just in time, as Anne-Marie has to go away on business for a few days, and I can be here to keep you company, so we can get to know each other properly until your future is sorted out by Berlin. I am sure that we will get on famously together."

I will leave you to say your goodbyes to your lovely wife, while I unpack my clothes in the spare room. Anne-Marie bent over and kissed Tony. "She is not my Sister in law; she is a Nazi Wehrmacht guard working for the Gestapo here to watch over you." She whispered, "Beware, do not upset her she is very dangerous."

Within minutes Frau Helga was back in the room. "I don't have many clothes she told Tony as I am only here for a few days. Perhaps Anne darling, you can show me where everything is in the kitchen before you go. Tony was left in a daze, somehow he had few illusions about what Helga wanted, and expected and would ensure that she got. He was sure that Anne-Marie meant just that when she said when she had murmured. "She is very dangerous."

Anne-Marie had only just gone, when Helga said to Tony as she put her mackintosh on." I will not be a minute I have to get some food in. Anne-Marie must have forgotten to do any shopping."

Tony lay there, he had no illusions about Helga, her every action made the fact clear that she was certainly not intending to sleep alone that night. Tony knew himself well enough to know that he would not be able to refuse her, and anyway discretion demanded that he keep her on side. It was a foul night outside which suited Fraulein Helga perfectly for the job she had to do. The rain was lashing against the window gusting from the sea, and in Anne-Maries face as she walked across the waste ground adjacent to her apartment.

As Tony lay there, he thought he heard the sound of a car backfiring. A little strange he thought as their was little traffic on the road outside, especially on a night like this. A few moments later Helga was back with a bag of shopping which she was busy putting away in the kitchen. She had completed the second part of her task and she was looking forward to the night ahead.

She had caught up with Anne-Marie as she crossed the waste land adjoining the house. She called out to Anne-Marie "Just a minute mein liebchen, and as Anne-Marie turned she fired two shots into her. She looked closely at the corpse to make sure she was dead, then pulled her body behind a pile of bricks, and rubble with just a another cursory look at the body, and then she carried on to the local store. Helga had no fear of consequences, but she was unaware that the execution had been observed.

Within a few minutes Janine and her brother who had been watching the apartment had examined Anne-Maries body, and her brother went away to arrange to hire a cart to take Anne-Marie away to be buried properly. Janine was now convinced after this execution that neither Anne-Marie nor Tony were Nazi agents as she sat by the body trying to work out exactly what was happening. Fraulein Helga was known to the local resistance groups as a Wehrmacht soldier, and as an assassin of repute, but she had never been considered a worthy target for their attention. The fact that Anne-Marie had spent such a long time at the army headquarters that day now left Janine feeling very confused.

Tony found Helga was quite an acceptable cook, and they had a nice evening meal, and Helga took the opportunity to gently quiz Tony about his relations in Berlin. After dinner she went for a long soak in the bath as she prepared her body for the night ahead.She re-appeared later in a very sexy white silk nightdress. Her make-up had been replaced, and she stood there looking at Tony. She was sure that he would not be a problem, and she knew that she could have him when she was ready. She was already wet at the thought; it had been a long time since she had a man of her own age to have sex with.

She leaned down to kiss Tony gently on the lips and Tony reached out and pulled Helga to him, he returned her kiss and let her go. Helga looked at Tony pretending annoyance.

"Mein Herr is that all I get? I am sure you can do better than that?"

Tony' did not hesitate as his arms encircled her waist, pulling her close."

She gave a long muffled moan of happiness when once again his lips covered hers.

Helga devoted her full attention to the probing intimacy of Tony's tongue while it probed and played over and under her own tongue. She pressed her body close to him, her ample breasts,

Thrusting against his chest. Tony was in no doubt of her intentions and for the second time that day was intending to commit adultery.

Tony pressed his groin tightly against hers. She trembled, her arousal flaring higher. Her hips pushing her pelvis over the large bulge in his trousers. "Mmmmmmm," she moaned when their lips finally parted. Helga artfully dodged his embrace, "I am in my nightdress, now you get naked if you want to play Mein liebchen." All right fraulein," Tony said as he gave in.

His fingers crept to the tops of his pants. Helga watched Tony slowly push his trousers down tossing them on to the nearest chair. He stood before her wearing only his under pants. Her eyes dropped to his groin homing in on the bulge that threatened to burst into the open at any moment

Her chest heaved; her juices flowed deep within her young body in anticipation of the lovemaking to come. With tantalizing slowness, Tony hooked his fingers beneath his shorts, and pulled them down. His cock, hard and fully erect jerked eagerly in the air. Its tip oozed a single drop of clear fluid.

Her gaze focused on the length and girth of his cock as she let her nightdress fall to the floor, now naked and moving closer to him she put her hands loosely round his neck looking into his eyes. She was not disappointed at what she saw.

Helga stood naked before Tony, her face bending down to kiss him gently on his lips, pulling him close and letting her nipples press into his hairless chest. She enjoyed being naked and watching a mans expressions as he gazed on her almost perfect body.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.