Reluctant Hero - Cover

Reluctant Hero

Copyright© 2008 by Sirdar

Chapter 3

Historical Sex Story: Chapter 3 - This is a historical story based in occupied europe during 1941. Commander Tony Nash is a competent German speaker and is asked to volunteer to defect to Germany to try and get the German U Boat codes. His boass is an attractive double agent who he is required to marry as part of his cover.

Caution: This Historical Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Historical   Cheating   White Male   White Female  

Tony

Tony had been born in Berlin to a German mother, and a British father. His father had been a diplomat in the British Embassy in Berlin, and he had therefore spent most of his early life as a child in Berlin. His family had moved back to England in 1928, to the family farm in Wiltshire which was run by his Aunt in conjunction with her own farm which adjoined theirs. He had finished his schooling, and then gone on to Oxford. He subsequently decided on a career in the Royal Navy, and had gone on to Dartmouth the Royal Naval College and then commenced his subsequent career in the Royal Navy.

He enjoyed his leaves from the Royal Navy, and he very soon started taking an active part in the farms management, together with his first cousin Jean an attractive brunette who was about his own age, and unbeknown to him had a big crush on him. Many of the local girls including a few young married women set their hats at him, but Tony was a typical sailor and employed the philosophy "Love them and leave them."

He studiously avoided any romantic entanglements, especially as it was fairly commonly assumed that war was imminent. The armed forces were recruiting for the Territorial Army and the RNVR was busy training weekend sailors. Contracts were hurriedly being given to local engineering works for military supplies.

Even in 1937 people were being encouraged to dig air raid shelters and schools and public buildings such as schools were pasting bandages over large windows, as a protection against flying glass from bomb explosions. Even Neville Chamberlains return from his ill fated meeting with Adolf Hitler and waving a piece of paper and saying "Peace in our time" seemed only the spur necessary to redouble the efforts.

Jean his cousin tried her hardest to get his attention, but Tony regarded her more like a sister. As far as he was concerned she was a good mate, and good fun, but no romantic thoughts ever occurred to him as far as Jean was concerned.

Obviously, Tony was bilingual and could easily pass as a natural German. Unknown to him in the early planning stage of this operation Anne-Marie had on the spur of the moment planted the idea in the minds of her German controller, that she was sure that she could get a naval Officer to defect. From that position, the Admiralty had been approached officially, to find someone who had all the necessary qualities and the whole scheme had escalated.

She had initially only been concerned in cementing her own position in the eyes of the German hierarchy but someone at the Admiralty with their wits about them suddenly caught on to the possibilities, and the idea of trying to get hold of enemy U Boat codes grew.

One factor that had eluded Tonys official records was that he was also fluent in French, and had a good working knowledge of Flemish. He realised in the early planning stages of the mission that somehow this did not seem to be known by his controller. He decided at the time that it might be a good idea to keep the knowledge to himself.

He had won his VC when he was First Lieutenant of an S Boat, which had found her forrard hydroplanes entangled in the cable of a floating mine. He had worked for an hour with a hand saw to free the cable in freezing cold water and at great risk to himself. Undoubtedly he saved the lives of all his shipmates and the submarine. Shortly after this he had been selected, and taken his Perishers command course which he passed, and had been subsequently appointed to his first command another S Class submarine. Later he was appointed to HMS Tenacious in which he had been very successful and he had received accelerated promotion.

Only the best officers were selected for the "Perishers course" and those who subsequently failed the course were returned to General Service. It was not a disgrace to fail, but the rule was that they could not ever serve in submarines again in their career.

One factor in Tonys favour for this operation, was the fact that prior to the war he had visited Germany frequently to visit his grandparents and friends. He knew Berlin well and had on several occasions as a young boy gone on holiday to Bavaria and the Black Forest with his grandparents. For a time he considered studying at the University at Heidelberg, but his parents pointed out that a career in the Royal Navy was best served by studying at a British University.

There was an element of truth in the fact that he did have many friends and close family who as far as he knew were still alive in the Berlin area. In fairness Tony had since the start of war worried about his grandparents, and cousins in Berlin and he vowed to himself that given the opportunity, he would pay them a visit if this operation went ahead.

Now on the first night of his marriage to Anne-Marie, he lay in bed as she slept with her head on his shoulder. He had to admit that in the few hours that he had known her, she was getting under his skin, and he was quite quickly becoming quite fond of her. Their lovemaking had been mind blowing, and Anne-Marie seemed in every possible way the perfect wife.

He shifted his body slightly to get her head into a more comfortable position. She was not totally asleep but moved down his body and for the third time that night she had his cock in her mouth and licking and sucking with enthusiasm.

Suddenly she stopped and walked to the window to look at the flashing of shells and the crump of bombs as the Luftwaffe once again visited Portsmouth. Turning she walked back to the bed and taking her nightdress in both hands she pulled the silk garment over her head, tossing it on the floor behind her in one swift fluid movement before she reached down and took his head in her hands. She kissed him with unrestrained passion.

"Damn you Tony Nash what have you done to me?" She mumbled.

As she kissed him again and again.

"I can not afford to fall in love in my job, and you are making me feel very vulnerable."

Tony looked up at her as she stood naked in the faint light of the moon through the window.

He held out his arms "Oh, God, Anne-Marie, I've fallen for you too in a big way. We could lose it all."

"I must not fall in love with you, if we did we must not let it show when we get over the other side."

"I want you so desperately, even though I should know better."

Tony said. "Anne-Marie we can only live for now. I'm here and you are here, and the moon is shining, lets not waste it."

"Yes. Thank God, we have had these few nights to ourselves"

She crawled up on the bed on her hands and knees.

Her full breasts, tipped with moonlight, hung down just inviting his attention, and he reached for them greedily.

As he did she fell forward on top of him. She lay with the full length of her breasts pressed against his body. Feeling his hardness probing against her thighs. For some moments he caressed and fondled her. Enjoying her rigid nipples, the full roundness of her breasts, the warmth at the nape of her neck, the hot liquid wetness of her thighs. She lay still accepting his caresses, responding hotly. Her lips parted, her tongue pushed between them, she kissed his mouth and along his chin, his adams apple, and the lobe of his ear

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.