A True Tale - Cover

A True Tale

Copyright© 2008 by acolodude

Chapter 9

Mia only took a second to think and then quickly removed her dress step out of her slippers pull off her stockings and then blew out the lantern before pull down her underpants and climbing into bed.

The next morning Mia was shocked at the fact that the old man only slept touching her in a kind manner but never made any type of sexual move. He was dressed and watching as she climbed out of bed and dressed. The both walked to breakfast where they met Lord Kronk.

Kronk asked how they slept eyeing Mia. The old man answered that he had not had such a restful sleep in months and thanked Kronk for allowing Mia to join him. Mia blushed and continued to serve the old man his breakfast. The old man asked Mia to join him. Lord Kronk made a grunting sound then nodded for Mia to join him. Mia was panicked and had looked to Lord Kronk when the old man asked her to join him.

Lord Kronk stated that he had special guests coming for dinner and would like the old man to be ready to tell a tale before the meal and at an appropriate point break for everyone to eat then after the meal finish the tale stressing that the tale should not be so long as to not be completed that evening.

The old man looked up for several moments smiled and said he had just the tale. Then he told Lord Kronk he would be back just after mid day. After which he stood and began to walk away. Lord Kronk quickly instructed Mia to attend to the old man. Mia quickly ran to follow the old man.

The old man and Mia returned a little later than mid day and Mia begged for forgiveness as she explained that she had to stop and rest twice during the return trip. The old man said it was his fault for rushing to get back instead of taking a normal pace which would not have caused Mia to require the rests and they would have been back soon. Lord Kronk laughed and said they were back safely and that is all that mattered. Then he asked Mia to join him in his study for a moment after she got the old man settled in his room.

Lord Kronk asked Mia where they went and Mia frowned only to say that the old man went into town to the Inn and had her sit at a table while he took care of his business. She tried to follow him but he scolded her and had the barmaid sit with her until he was gone. She was scared and begged for his forgiveness. Lord Kronk only laughed saying he was expecting something like this.

Mia returned to the old man to check on him and found him resting in the bed. Before she could leave he asked her to join him so he could have her warmth added to his. She smiled and joined him on the bed.

Mia was shocked when the servant woke them both saying that the guests were arriving and they were expected in the library as soon as they could be made presentable. Mia got water towels and cloths to freshen the old man and he had her wash her face as he washed his. Mia was enjoying her time with the old man but was worried that when he left she would suffer for this kindness she was enjoying now.

They entered the library to cheers and applause as everyone was excited to hear the newest tale. Word had gotten around about the tales this old man told and how enjoyable they were. The old man had the center chair and Mia was quick to bring him a goblet of wine it was half water to keep him from becoming drunk but it was good tasting never the less.

The old man began his tale...

Several months had passed since the Keep was finished the village had its 10' stone and wood wall around it making it safe for all the village folk to live. However one of the small farms just outside the village was attacked and the youngest boy made it to the village with an arrow in his back high at his shoulder stopped by his shoulder blade or it might have got his lung. It was possibly orc or goblin but Keal and the rest were not sure. Tia was out with ten men on a regular patrol and when they were late returning Keal took ten men with him to look for Tia and her patrol while Raife took ten to check on the farm.

Raife found the farm burned to the ground and all the people there killed. It was thought about twenty orc or goblin had attacked the farm and taken all the livestock killing all the people. Tracks lead off into the forest due to the livestock it was easy to see.

Keal found the ten men who were with Tia all but two were dead and one of those would probably not survive. Tia was also wounded but alive and by her telling it was all because of a single warrior that came out of the forest behind the ambushing goblins and orcs yes together while not unheard of very uncommon for them to fight together unless it was war. The stranger ambushed the orcs and goblins as they did not see his attack until he was at their middle. There were at least twenty or more orcs and goblins and they fired arrows before charging with spears. Four of the men in Tia's group were killed by the arrows. The rest were overrun by the charge. Tia was stabbed in the thigh and her horse was killed in the process. The stranger was the next thing Tia saw as he circled her protecting her from further attacks. When the orcs and goblins realized that they were losing the fight the few remaining ran off and the stranger gave chase.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.