My Mistake

by Ghostrider

Copyright© 2008 by Ghostrider

Erotica Sex Story: It was her mistake and she was going to have to pay for it. The boy had caught her with someone who wasn't her husband and was blackmailing her into sex. God what was she going to do? A short story of a wife's betrayal and the boy who took advantage of it.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Blackmail   Slut Wife   Oral Sex   .

Nancy Woodley slipped out of her dress and hung it in the closet then pulled her slip up and over her head and tossed it into the dirty laundry. Now in nothing but her bra and panties she sat down on the bench in front of her dressing table and looked at herself in the mirror. At 41 she knew that she could easily pass for being in her early thirties, her blonde hair hung down past her shoulders and set off her totally tanned body and sea green eyes. Her body was lightly freckled and even with her bra on she knew that her 36D breasts sagged very little. She touched the center of the left cup and her sensitive nipple responded immediately and pushed out against the thin material. She was about to slip her hand inside her panties when she heard her bedroom door opening. Who in the hell ... she thought, then she turned and saw the face of the next door neighbor boy, Ted Wilkins as he slipped inside her bedroom. "Ted? What in the hell are you doing in my house and in my bedroom for Gods sake?" She grabbed her robe and tried to cover herself but it did little cover her nakedness as the boy stared across the room. She was already scared, why in the hell was he just brazenly staring at her body? "Ted ... Get the hell OUT, get out of my house now!" She screamed.

He smiled at the woman, at her bravado but he could see the fear in her eyes. Well if she wasn't scared now it would be interesting to see how scared she would be when he showed her the pictures. "Helen ... you don't mind if I call you Helen do you. Never mind, look Helen I have some things to show you then well talk about what I'm doing here."

She knew that Ted was somewhere around 17. He had been mowing their yard in the summer and shoveling their driveway in the winter for years but she had never invited him into her house, never, she wouldn't have done that for any reason. Did she leave a door open? She didn't remember doing that but she could be mistaken. She tried to pull her robe tighter around her. "What can you show me young man that would justify breaking into my house? And this better be fucking good or I'm calling the cops!"

Ted moved up closer to the older woman. He pulled out his cell phone and fussed with the controls for a minute then smiled down at her. "Let me show you these pictures Helen and then I think you'll understand." He brought up the first picture and watched her face.

Helen look at the cell phone confused then the pictured appeared and then she gasped. It was a picture of her in the family room. She was wearing her skirt, shoes and a smile and that was all. Even thought the picture was fairly dark it was obviously her. How had he taken that ... then she looked at the setting and realized that it had to be taken through one of the windows in the den. "Okay, you have a picture of me half nude in my house ... so what?"

"Just wait a minute." He selected the second picture and again held out the cell phone.

Jesus Christ it was a clear picture of Reverend Aslope walking up to her. She knew what was coming next ... the kiss and then... "I see. How many more have you recorded?"

"About ten, the better ones come later. You know the ones with you on the floor and the Reverend behind you ... uh ... well I'm sure you remember that night."

Oh she remembered it alright. Her husband had been out of town, again, and Bill Aslope had dropped by and they shared a bottle of wine and one thing lead to another and they ended up having sex in the family room. It wasn't the first time she had sex with Bill but it was the first time in her home. How in the hell had Ted managed to take those pictures? She thought back and that was the week that Ted and his parents were suppose to be out of town on vacation but apparently Ted hadn't gone with them. "Yes I remember. Look Ted, I don't have a lot of money but I think I can manage to scrape together some funds ... how much do you want for the pictures.

He laughed at her. "Hell Helen, I don't want your money ... I want some of what the good Reverend got!"

She was shocked. "You ... you have to be kidding me Ted. God I'm older than your mother, why would you want me?"

"Helen I have always thought you were as sexy as hell and yet so damned prim and proper. Guess that part of it wasn't true now was it? Anyway imagine my surprise when my folks were gone for a week and I'm in my backyard and see you though you through the open blinds, taking off your clothes. I was thinking that I could slip into your yard and get a good peek at Ms Untouchable, you know maybe jack off while watching you and then much to my surprise I see the good Reverend taking care of my neighbor while her husband is out of town. My, my! I had to put my finger over the flash so you wouldn't know I was there but I still think they came out pretty good ... don't you? I'm guessing that you don't want your husband to see these and that the Reverend doesn't want them public either. Well?"

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.