Timeslip - Cover

Timeslip

Copyright© 2008 by Anthony Concept

Chapter 35

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 35 - The story is set in post war Australia, Jimmy our protagonist comes to after a blow to the head, he struggles and beats his assailant only to be attacked by another. He suffers amnesia but has gained a few "gifts' which he will use in the future. This not a sci-fi or a stroke story but one I think you will enjoy.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual  

The barby kicked off with the women all talking babies and the men ... well talking men things. What amazes me is the ladies accuse the men or ignoring them at these sort of affairs and yet that's what they are doing themselves, strange cattle.

During the evening Jess told me we were running out of milk, would I be a dear and drive down to the milk bar and buy a couple of bottles?

I hadn't been drinking much during the day so I was OK to drive. I went into the shop and bought the milk, as I was walking out the hair on the nape of my neck started to rise, I sensed Robin Tiltman, then I heard him in my mind {I'm going to get you this time you little fucker, just a little bit closer you creep}

The light from the shop window silhouetted the car and I could see his shape crouched behind it with something in his hands. I knew he was there and I had the advantage, I placed the milk bottles on the bonnet of the car and rushed at him, taken by surprise he swung the fence picket at my head but I threw my arms around him trapping his left arm between our bodies thus blocking his swing, with all the force I could muster I brought my knee up into his groin, he let a shriek and collapsed.

The shop owner heard his shriek and came rushing out, "what happened Jimmy, is someone hurt?" then he saw Tiltman on the ground.

"He tried to attack me Fred, lucky I saw his shadow on the road or that would have been me laying there."

"Jesus is he dead should I call the cops?"

"Yeah I think so, the bastard was trying to kill me, I think an ambulance as well if you don't mind Fred."

Tiltman was still out to it when Ray Cook arrived, "Jesus Jimmy, not again, you seem to be a trouble magnet son."

I explained what happened, the ambulance arrived as I was telling Ray how I saw his shadow and intercepted his attack.

"You're bloody lucky he didn't get you with that fence picket son, a belt in the right place could kill you. I think our friend Mr Tiltman is in pretty deep trouble, I'll be booking him with assault using a deadly weapon that coupled with his last attack on you could earn him a bit of time inside."

I needed to go to the police station in the morning and make a statement; Ray suggested unofficially that I should have Ron with me. After the ambulance went Ray told me I was free to go, so I picked up the two milk bottles and drove home.

Jess was worried as I had taken quite a while to get the milk, when I explained what had happened she blanched, "Oh my god Jimmy, are you OK?"

"Just a bit shaken Jess, lucky I felt him before he got the chance to do any damage."

By then the rest of the folks had come into the kitchen to see what the fuss was about, so I had to explain it all again, minus the mind sensing bit.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.