Timeslip - Cover

Timeslip

Copyright© 2008 by Anthony Concept

Chapter 25

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 25 - The story is set in post war Australia, Jimmy our protagonist comes to after a blow to the head, he struggles and beats his assailant only to be attacked by another. He suffers amnesia but has gained a few "gifts' which he will use in the future. This not a sci-fi or a stroke story but one I think you will enjoy.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual  

Negotiations complete and the garage was now in the capable hands of Billy, he had picked old Bill's brains and by the time the sale was complete had a good working knowledge of running things. Jess also spent a fair bit of time with both of them getting information on the paper side of the business.

Sadly two months later Bill passed away, he didn't get to see the acquisition of the Holden dealership. The garage was closed on the day of his funereal, a well liked man, there was a large turn out.

VALE William Geenos.

Jess and Ron were fast becoming inseparable; Jen took great delight in teasing Jess but maintained her promise not to razz Ron. "Time for that when they get married" she giggled.

Jenny and I notched our romance up a peg, we had been kissing and fondling for a while now. We had taken our shower and retired to what was now 'our' bed, I started out kissing her lips, soon I started to kiss her neck and she got quite giggly as my kisses slid down her throat to her upper chest, I ran my tongue across the tops of her breasts and then blew cool air on the saliva trace, she was getting antsy and pushed my head towards her nipples.

I captured her breasts in my hands and cupped them together, I then nibbled on her nipples. "Oooh don't you dare stop Jimmy, you've got me so hot, if you stop I'll kill you."

I did stop though, I dragged my wet tongue down her belly and swirled it around her cute little innie, this evoked more giggles, my next move was to the alter of Venus, I had my right arm under he bum and I was facing her feet. Sliding my tongue through her slit I heard her gasp, "Jimmy, Jimmy I'm going to come." Her cute little bum was bouncing all over the bed and I was hanging on like a rodeo rider, finally I relented and released her.

"Oh Jimmy that was the best ever, can we do it again real soon?"

"Of course Jen that just another safe way of showing our love for each other."

"Can I do that for you Jimmy, I mean suck your dick?"

"I hope you do Jen, I'll try not to come in your mouth though."

"Did you do all this with Mum Jimmy?"

"Jen, I think you should respect your Mum's privacy, what happen between us was before you and I had declared our love for each other."

"Yes, I know you are right, it's just that I get a bit jealous when I think of you two doing it."

"There's no need for jealousy Jen, Jess has Ron now and I have you. Stop concerning yourself about it."

After Jen had cooled down a bit she reached over and started to tease my cock by pulling my foreskin back and then rubbing the head over her face. Looking up into my eyes she started to nibble around the frenum, she then slipped her lips over the head, I was in heaven, and then she dug her tongue into my piss slit and twirled it around. Releasing the head Jen nibble kissed her way down my cock until she reached the base, there she sucked and nipped my scrotum, I was starting to feel the pressure build up.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.