Timeslip - Cover

Timeslip

Copyright© 2008 by Anthony Concept

Chapter 21

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 21 - The story is set in post war Australia, Jimmy our protagonist comes to after a blow to the head, he struggles and beats his assailant only to be attacked by another. He suffers amnesia but has gained a few "gifts' which he will use in the future. This not a sci-fi or a stroke story but one I think you will enjoy.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual  

That night Jen went up to bed earlier than I did, I decided on a shower before retiring. When I entered my room Jenny was under the sheets with just her head visible.

"Jen, you're going to get both of us in trouble, Jess chipped me this morning about you sleeping with me, she had looked in your room and saw the bed untouched, it didn't take much guesswork to figure out where you were."

"Jimmy, we aren't doing anything bad, just cuddling."

"Even so Jen, your Mum isn't happy about it, anyway I going for a shower, in the mean time I think you should go back to your own bed."

"Spoil sport."

I grabbed a clean pair of under daks and went into the bathroom, when the shower was running at the right temperature I stripped off and chucked my used clothes into the laundry hamper, I then slipped into the shower.

Starting to shampoo my hair I felt a cool breeze as the shower door opened, "Jen I hope that's not you."

"It's not Mum and she's the only other one in the house."

Jen grabbed the soap and started to lather up my back, "Jen I don't think this is a good idea."

"Jeeze you're a dingaling Jimmy, I reckon this is a terrific idea, we both get to see each other in the nuddy and I get to touch you, it couldn't be much better so stop being such a sook and soap me up."

I couldn't win, Jen's soft body rubbing against my back soon got the attention of Mr Happy, if I turned around she would see it, if I didn't she would continue to play havoc with my hormones. Damned if I do, damned if I don't. I'm only human I gave in. Jen had a gorgeous body, a slim waist, almost boyish hips, a tight little bum and a perky set of 'B' cup tits, she was a stunner and I was on my way to eternal damnation.

We soaped each other up and I don't think Jen missed a square millimetre of my body, I know I didn't. I might be on my way to Hell but at that moment I was in Heaven, they say a rising cock has no conscience, believe me it's true.

All the attention Jenny was giving my dick, the inevitable happened, spoof every where, "wow, so that's what happens" she gurgled, holding her cum covered hand up to the light she peered closely at it, "I don't see any eggs Jimmy where are they?"

"They're very tiny Jen, you need a microscope to see them" I replied. "Oh goody, we can look at them with the one you have in your bedroom, come on let's go get it."

We dried off with Jenny keeping her cum covered hand clear, then into the bedroom and out with the microscope.

"Wow look at the little buggers wriggle, there's hundreds of them."

"That's why it's so easy to get preggers Jen, 'that's' what Jess warned us about, it only takes one of those 'little buggers' to meet one of your eggs and it's hello baby I'll see you in nine months time."

"I'm going to talk to Mum in the morning Jimmy, there's a lot I need to know. I will tell her that I want to keep doing things with you but not everything, I couldn't stop now if I wanted to."

"I think we both should talk with her Jen, there must be some way we can keep her happy and still have each other, there must be."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.