Timeslip
Chapter 11

Copyright© 2008 by Anthony Concept

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 11 - The story is set in post war Australia, Jimmy our protagonist comes to after a blow to the head, he struggles and beats his assailant only to be attacked by another. He suffers amnesia but has gained a few "gifts' which he will use in the future. This not a sci-fi or a stroke story but one I think you will enjoy.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual  

"I would say by the look of things it was a matter of self defence Jimmy, but it will be up to the Coroner to make the final decision."

Doc Downs arrived and Ray took him up to look at De Vent, when they came back down the doc was shaking his head, "Christ Jimmy, you're turning out to be a one man disaster area, will you try to keep out of trouble after this one?"

"It's not me Doc all I do is try to defend myself, my poor old head was just starting to settle down when John gave me a belt behind the ear, it was pure self defence and then when he came at me with a knife I feared for my life so I hit him, it was either him or me.

The doc looked at my arm and proclaimed 'I would live' as he taped it up, "don't get it wet for a few days Jimmy."

Ray called the Coroner and he was on his way over, by this time Jess was starting to show a bit of colour although she was still shaking, Jenny was doing a great job of comforting her. I think it was more relief that he was dead, not shock, Ron sensed this as well and quietly told her not to say anything to muddy the water.

The Coroner looked at De Vent and took a lot of photos; he then sat down with Ron and me and asked me to give a full account of what happened. When I had finished he spoke to Ray and asked him how he felt about the situation.

"My opinion is that De Vent couldn't open the safe and accused Jimmy of messing around with it, punches were thrown and Jimmy went to his room, De Vent lost it and attacked Jimmy with a knife, Jimmy defended himself. The way I see it the verdict should be death by misadventure. Jimmy should be in the clear."

"I agree with you Ray, it's a bit messy up there, I'll arrange for the undertaker to pick him up and for someone to clean up the blood, I'll see you tomorrow to sign up the paperwork."

After De Vent was taken away Ray and Ron bid us a good night and departed. Jenny didn't want to sleep in her room and I couldn't use mine so Jess, Jenny and I decided to camp in the sun room. Jess dug out blankets and sheets and we laid out the mattresses from the sun lounges on the floor and bedded down for the night.

I heard Jessica sniffling during the night, as much as I wanted to comfort her I didn't, some grief is personal and she had to come to terms with De Vent's deaths on her own, there will be plenty of time to give her support later.

I headed for the loo before settling in, when I got back I saw the Jenny had put her mattress next to mine, I could understand her nervousness so I didn't comment on it when I slipped into bed.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.