Timeslip - Cover

Timeslip

Copyright© 2008 by Anthony Concept

Chapter 8

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 8 - The story is set in post war Australia, Jimmy our protagonist comes to after a blow to the head, he struggles and beats his assailant only to be attacked by another. He suffers amnesia but has gained a few "gifts' which he will use in the future. This not a sci-fi or a stroke story but one I think you will enjoy.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual  

"OH!" Ron was flabbergasted, "we know he did it but there's no way in hell we can prove it, if we had Joe's body exhumed and an autopsy showed there was poison in it there's no evidence to prove De Vent administered it. You will have to tread very carefully around this fella Jimmy, don't take any chances."

"Do you think that Jessica had anything to do with Dad's death?"

I think probably not, I've known her for years and she's not the type that could carry a secret like that and not show it, she's too relaxed although this De Vent seems to be causing her a few headaches with his bullying attitude towards her."

"I think I'll do a little probing and see what I can come up with Ron, it might give us a better idea of how to handle De Vent."

"OK, let me know what you find Jimmy, I had better be off, I've got a client meeting in an hour's time and I need to refresh my mind on what we are talking about so I'll see you latter."

After Ron had left I did a little more exploring, my next interest was the garage and Dad's workshop. There was and older model car sitting inside the door way leaving a large space for the work area, a closer inspection of the car revealed that it was a Marquette roadster and it was in showroom condition, I imagine it was Dad's pride and joy.

The work bench at the end of the garage had a vyce, a grinder, a pillar drill and a small metal working lathe. Above the bench was a series of pigeon holes filled with boxes each with a knob and a label identifying the contents, studying the labels one caught my eye, 'SPARE KEYS' aaah this could be interesting I thought pulling the box out of it's hole, there inside was several key rings all neatly labelled and amongst them was 'STUDY'. Jackpot, I mentally cheered, perhaps now I can see why De Vent keeps the door locked.

Looking at my watch I calculated there wouldn't be enough time to explore the study without being caught by Jess so I postponed my venture to a later date. I spent a bit of time looking over the Marquette, I tried the ignition but the battery was flat, looking at the rego sticker I found it had expired, so obviously it wasn't being used. I fell in love with the workshop, I can see myself spending a lot of time in here, judging by the way things were neatly stored I think Dad felt the same way.

As it was Jess arrived back sooner than I expected so I would have been seen looking through the study.

The next day was Saturday, De Vent was at the store in the morning and Jess was in the house all day so there wasn't an opportunity to explore, Sunday was much the same, Jess was home all Monday so that scotched that day as well.

Back to Saturday afternoon, De Vent was reading the racing form when Jenny looked over and asked "what horse have you picked to win the Melbourne cup Uncle John?" Cup day was on Tuesday, the big race of the year.

"Dark Marne sweetheart he's a dead cert to win" Jenny turned to me, "is there any horse you fancy Jimmy"

I looked over the racing form that De Vent had on the table and one name seemed to jump out at me, "Rimfire Jen, another dead cert."

{Hmmm here's a chance to make a quid off this silly twerp, Rimfire ha ha, an apprentice with three months experience, not a hope}

"You seem pretty confident Jimmy, how about a little wager, let's say five pounds?" Jen took a deep breath "cor, that's a lot of money Jimmy" I feel confident in my choice, with all the things that have been happening to me I'm sure this is another sign.

"You're on John, I've only got a twenty pound note with me" I said, hoping to raise the kitty without him being suspicious.

{Let's see if I can sucker him into betting the twenty quid} I mentally heard him think.

"Want to bet the twenty or are you a bit of a piker?"

"Hmmm it's a lot of money John ... OK I'm in, Jenny will you hold the stakes, that way when I win I won't have to beg John to pay up."

"You little shit, Here Jen, take my twenty quid, I'll be around to pick them both up when I win."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.