Timeslip - Cover

Timeslip

Copyright© 2008 by Anthony Concept

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - The story is set in post war Australia, Jimmy our protagonist comes to after a blow to the head, he struggles and beats his assailant only to be attacked by another. He suffers amnesia but has gained a few "gifts' which he will use in the future. This not a sci-fi or a stroke story but one I think you will enjoy.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual  

I tried to figure out what was happening, I can't for the life of me remember who I am, how did I get into the fight? My ability to hear thoughts, can I do more than just 'hear' them, the extra strength, did I always have it? The same with the slow motion thing, are these things something I achieved from the blow to my head?

My thoughts were interrupted by a distinguished gentleman entering the ward. "Jimmy, how are you feeling?" I sensed this man was someone important in my life. I replied "I'm sorry but I don't recognise anyone, they say it will pass, who are you?"

"That's alright Jimmy, I'm Ron McEwen, I am the family lawyer, I'm also your uncle and godfather, your mother and my wife were sisters." I tried to probe his mind and found that he was more than what he claimed; he was in fact my biological father. I will need to search this more closely in the near future, but for now I need to talk to him. What can he tell me?

"Hi, do I call you Uncle Ron or just Ron?" he laughed, "just Ron will do fine, Jimmy, what I do need to talk to you about is your fight with young Mr Tiltman, he is in a bad way, when you twisted his leg it shattered the shin bone, when you threw yourself on top of him the broken bone tore through the skin, it caused a lot of damage to his tendons and skin tissue. His father is making noises about suing the family."

I considered what he had said for a moment and then replied "I'm afraid I'm of no help there Ron, my mind is a complete blank prior to seeing his boot aimed at my head I've been trying to remember who I am, let alone what happened to cause the fight."

"We also have the teacher you belted making similar noises, when you hit him you broke his nose and the knee in the groin ruptured one of his testicles, he's in the next ward and in a great deal of pain. You also have been expelled from St Mary's for fighting."

"As far as the teacher goes, I acted in self defence, he hit me in the head from behind, my self preservation instinct kicked in and I retaliated. They need to understand that prior to this Tiltman fellow trying to kick my head in, everything was and still is a blank. I had no idea who I was or for that matter who anyone else was."

Ron thought for a while then said "I'll see if any of the kids who saw the fight can give us the information we need to tackle these claims, I think we should also lodge a counter claim of assault against Fr Ryan and young Tiltman with possible a claim against St Mary's principle for negligence. I doubt if it would come to anything but it will show that we are serious about the expulsion."

After a while Ron said he had to go, before he departed I asked him if we could have a long talk in private when the hospital released me, he agreed to make it a date as soon as possible. I needed to explore our relationship question and I needed to talk to someone I could trust about my abilities.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.